Kangin's sister is soo...PRETTY?!

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your Pov~

You turned around to meet faces with the familiar voice. It was Leeteuk," Appa! " You said in a high pitched child like voice and gave him a hug. He made a big smile as he hugged you," ___?! " Leeteuk said confused. You ran your hands threw your hair as you took your hood off. You looked at Leeteuk and smiled," Yup its me! " You said with a big smile. "Wow! Your really have grown up. I remember when Kangin showed me a picture of you when were still training! You were so young and chubby! " Leeteuk said playfully puffing up his cheeks. " You got skinnier though, and what happened to your glasses? I mean I know you had braces before but those came off obviously. " He said. " Thank's Appa. I wear contacts instead now but Kangin still calls me CHUBZ! " You said joyfully then puffed your cheeks up. You both laughed a bit and continued talking. " Be right back,I'm gonna get you some water " Kangin said as he left the room and went to the kitchen." So are you okay? Uhm. Do you need anything? " Leeteuk asked. 

" No not at all, I'll be fine. My wrist just hurts a bit. Its okay. " You said with a smile. Leeteuk ruffled your hair a bit and spoke," So how do you like it here so far? Have you met the members? " He asked. " Actually not yet. They've never seen my face before or took the time to meet me while webcam. " You said slightly disappointed. " Not even Ryewook? Or Sungmin? " Leeteuk asked. " I've seen them wave hello over webcam if that counts. " You said sarcastically then both laughed. 

 

Leeteuks Pov~

That's sad that none of the members seemed to want to meet her. She's a good person and actually quite pretty now. ___ and I continued to talk as we waited for Kangin to come back. We both became quite as we heard Sungmin come back with Kyuhyun to the room holding a ice pack in his hand while they entered the door,"Sheesh. This chick just had to be Kangin's little sister.  " Kyuhyun said looking at Sungmin. " Haha yeah. Watch her look just like Kangin. I mean - "  Sungmin had stopped speaking and froze there as he looked at ____-ah. " What's wrong?  You look like you've seen a gho-  WHOA. HYUNG WHO'S THAT? " Kyuhyun said shocked as he looked at ___ as well and dropped the ice then landed on Sungmin's foot. Sungmin was too shocked to even have felt the pain. ____ leaned in slightly towards me ," Did i do something to scare them? " She asked in a worried whisper. I snickered and looked at ____ ," Actually I think there in shock because your pretty and wasn't expecting you to be. " I said to her then stood up. " W-Wha-t?! Are you saying s-she's who I think she is?! " Sungmin said stuttering. 

I nodded my head," Yup. This is ____. Sungmin and Kyuhyun, meet Kangin's sister ____. " I said introducing them. " B-But they don't look alike?! " Kyuhyun said. " Yes they do, they have the same eyes when they smile. " I said in reply. "Hi " ___ said then smiled to show them. " My goodness! She's soo - " Kyuhyun said. Kangin had stood there behind them and interrupted him before he could finish," Do you really want to finish that sentence. " Kangin said with a plain expression on his face as he glared at Kyuhyun from behind. " MAN CAN YOU NOT SEE? She is soo PRE- OH hi hyung... " Kyuhyun said awkwardly then scratched his head.  He walked past both Kyuhyun and Sungmin ," These boys. " He mummbled. " But you have to admit she is pretty. " Sungmin said casually. Kangin turned around for a second and glared at him also. " Hey I am speaking the truth here. " Sungmin said putting his hands up then squatted to pick up the ice pack. " That's exactly why she is going to wear a jacket. " Kangin said in a mumble in response. Sungmin walked towards ___ and held out the Ice Pack. 

 

Your Pov~

" This is for you. Sorry about earlier. " A guy said to you as he held out the ice pack. He had the nicest smile on his face and had a cute aurora around him :

sungmin no other Pictures, Images and Photos

You nodded a bit and took the ice pack," Thank you" You said in response.  "No problem. I'm Sungmin, what's your name a-again? " He said introducing himself as he stuck his hand out for you to shake. The other guy bumped Sungmin over and stuck his hand out as well," And I'm Kyuhyun. Maknae of Super Junior. I'm sorry for earlier too.  What's your name? " He said. He was opening his arms up for you too hug:

KyuHyun Pictures, Images and Photos

but Sungmin had bumped Kyuhyun back childishly then both eventually stuck there hands out for you to shake. You smiled awkwardly and shook there hands," Hello, HeHe im ___. Nice to meet you both Sungmin and Kyuhyun. " You said with a giggle. They both then sat on the bed next to you ," So tell us about you?!? Like what you like, what your looking for in a guy possibly, what you do?  " They said interested. " Okay okay what is going on in here? " Someone said coming in. " Yeah I mean it sounded like you squished a gi- WHOA  " Another guy said coming in.  * So far they've liked me more than I thought * You thought to yourself.

 

 

Smilerg16: Sorry i haven't updated a lot lately. I have school again :/ & then i got sick :( ... But i am better now and i will still update as much as I can whenever I have time :D