Let me FINISH my sentence

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

Rolling around childishly under the covers you heard the door open and immediately lay still.

" I know your awake. " A familiar voice said. You huffed and sat up to glare at Kangin. 

" How'd you know? " You asked as you stood up. " Please. I am your older brother. " He said sticking his tongue out. 

You stuck your tongue out as well ," Just like how I know you snore when you sleep, face. " You giggled. 

"Hey, Hey I don't snore! " He complained and began to laugh as well. " Okay okay enough, now get dressed, your taking pictures with us today! " He said excitingly.

" Ehh! WHY! Aniyo! No pictures! I don't wanna! " You protested. " Well the media already found out about you and this way, they will see what you look like now. Better than dating one of the members for publicity? " Kangin said crossing his arms and scolded you.

Your face fell," Eh! But what if I-I did like one of them?" You whispered nervously. " Haha like who!? EUNHYUK!? HAHAHA! " Kangin laughed loudly. You shook your head with a straight face.

" No... I was thinking maybe... Another oppa in the house... He is caring and sweet a-and very handsome. " You whispered and took a quick glance at Donghae who looked as if he was still sleeping.

" Well technically we all are handsome and we all are pretty sweet and caring towards you. I mean look at me, Aren't I just a large chunk of charisma?" Kangin sarcastically giving you a wink.

" Not what I mean Korea's No.1 Handsome guy.  " She replied sarcastically as well and playfully slapping his arm.

 

Donghae's Pov~

I made sure to not smile or make a sound as I listened in on their conversation.

* Sh-She likes someone? It couldn't be... Is it?...  Sungmin?. * I thought to myself as peaked at them secretly from under my blanket.

" Well then who? " Kangin said stepping closer towards her. "I-I thought it was kinda obvious? W-we talk every now and again, he really cares about me. He is sweet... B-but I don't think he would ever see me in 'that' way... " She said shly scratching the back of her head.

"Yah! I want a NAME. Be specific~! " He said shaking her shoulders softly. " I-I like... - " , " BREAK FAST IS READY!!! " Ryewook yelled as he bursted into the room. 

" Ne. We will be right there. Wake up Donghae for me. " Kangin said towards you as he followed Ryewook out to the kitchen.

As Kangin disappeared from her sight, She sighed deeply and sat on the corner of my bed," Hmph... Like he would ever like me....... He won't even remember me once I return home next month.... " She said softly to herself and turned my way.

" Oppa... Time to wake up. " ___ said with a straight face. I played it cool and acted as if I had just woken up. " W-What? H-Huh? " I said sitting up from the bed and ruffling my hair.

"Hey, Hey? What's with the straight face? " I asked as I her cheek. She pushed my hand away softly then held it," N-Nothing. I-I'm fine, See? " She said brightening and straightening up immediately.

I chuckled and pinched her cheek softly with my other hand " Aigoo. Such a fake. " I said snatching my hands away from her.

" W-what? " She said as her face fell again. " Oh don't play innocent. I heard you just now." I said standing up from the bed. " I don't know what your talking about? " She said standing up from the bed as well.

I walked around the bed and stood towering over her," About you liking someone in this house?" .

" Heard what?... T-That?... I-I can explain-"," Andwae, Save it. You like Sungmin don't you?Psh. I should of known." I said cutting her off.

She shook her head innocently "S-Sungmin isn't the one I like Oppa! I like-" ," Oh! So its not Sungmin? Then it's Kyuhyun huh?! " I yelled in her face as I cut her off again.

Shaking her head again; tears beginning to weld in her eyes " A-Aniyo! Why are you acting like this! " .

"Then tell me this. The one you have liked all this time is Eunhyuk huh? You've been playing around with me haven't you?! " I Snapped.

" N-No! I-I like y-" ," Your kidding me right?! NOW YOU LIKE YESUNG? DO YOU HATE ME? " I yellled cutting her off.

" WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE! " She finally snapped back at me. My eye's widened in shock at her change of tone.

"Th-the one I like isn't Sungmin, or Kyuhyun, or Eunhyuk or Yesung! I like-,"  ," FRESH PANCAKES! Ehh, What's going on here? " Ryewook said busting threw the door interrupting again.

" Well, I guess it doesn't matter since she will be leaving next month anyway, Huh? " I said glaring at her and made my way out of the room swiftly. 

I sighed deep as guilt ran threw my veins * I can't believe that she is really leaving in a month... a couple of weeks... days?  *