It's just a feeling

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Kangin's pov~

Finally once everyone was done with photo shoot, We all headed back to our dressing room to have our make up removed and return the clothes.

" Aigoo! Today was tiring~ " Ryewook said as he slumped in his chair. " Aniyo~ Today was AWESOME!!! " Eunhyuk said with a large grin on his face.

Confused, Hankyung turned to me and asked " What 's up with him??? ". Chuckling I answered , " He took pictures today with my sister, Remember? ".

" Didn't we all? " Siwon asked as he changed into his regular clothes. " Yeah, but you know how just one look of her makes him happy. " Leeteuk added as he changed as well.

" He isn't the only one who think's of her that way~ " Sungmin said pointing at Donghae who looked suspicious using the photographer's laptop.

Laughing to myself my smile began to fade as thought's began to jump into my mind * I never thought one day... My sister would be in a love triangle.... Especially in one between my friends? *

 

Donghae's Pov~

Sitting down waiting for my turn at the dressing room, I downloaded some of the pictures ___ and I had taken today at the photo shoot.

Secrectly I picked out the ones I liked and emailed them to myself. * Wah~ This one is really cute, No this one, No No this one, No No this one- Wait?Why am I thinking of her and I like this? UGH! It's just a feeling, It's just a feeling, It's just a- *," Donghae~! Your turn! " I heard someone call.

Sighing, I shut the laptop as I sent the last picture to my Email. Sighing I stood up and turned around " Whew that was- WHA! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! "  I gapped as I turned around to come face to face with Sungmin smiling widely.

" Oh Nothing~ Just you know... Watching you watching ____ " Sungmin said playfully slapping my arm. Laughing oddly I responded " HEHE-HAHA- AHAH WHAT?! No way!?! Me? " I pointed to myself and straightned.

Nodding he crossed his arms " Yes you Mr. ' its just a feeling ' " He stared.

Suprised i looked at him ," How'd you kn- " , " Please, You are an open book now a days, Just say it already. " He said snatching the laptop away from me and opening it.

" I mean seriously! LOOK~ "  He pointed to the wallscreen of ___ and I. " Y-YAH! Th-Thaat's not me! " I said snatching the laptop away and closing it.

" HAHAHA! Yeah right! Face it! You know you like her" Sungmin laughed as he walked away.

Ruffling my hair, I sunk into my chair again and sighed deeply " ASH-TA....... It's just a feeling! " I yelled out to Sungmin.

Waving his hand at me as he walked " Yeah, Yeah that's what they all say " He jokingly said.

Shaking my head, a small grin came across my face *... He does have a point * 

 

1 Hour later....

 

Your Pov~

Waiting for Donghae in front of his car, You decided to get a snack from a near by stand.

" URGH, What's taking him so long! " You whispered loudly to yourself as you walked. " Hey y, Wating for me huh!? " A unfamiliar voice said approching behind you.

You turned slowly and rolled your eye's " Mianhae.... I don't know you..." You said blanky and walked faster. 

The stranger smirked and caught up beside you," Guess its just... You and me....Waiting here... Alone? " He said sudductively as he leaned closer to you.

Awkwardly feeling, you walked farther away from him. " Ehh, Don't move~ I just wanna..... Talk, You know? Hey guys, Fresh bait" He said winking at you as he signaled his friends to come over.

Stepping back from him you stared him in the eyes " U-Uhm, Are yo-you okay? " You stuttered as you continued to back away from the stranger. 

Grabbing your wrist roughly to stop you from backing any further away, he pulled you closer to him,"Y-YAH! LET ME GO!" You struggled and closed your eyes as he leaned closer to you.

"What's the rush?... Beside's.... No one's watch-","GET AWAY FROM HER! "