Mianhae, I care.

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

The day seemed to progress slowly. Whenever the memebers talked to you , you would dazed out as the words echoed in your head over and over again * WHO ON EARTH SAID I EVEN LIKED HER! * .

Sungmin was talking to you about a new movie coming out but you just continued to stare out into space," ___-ah, Hello? Annyeong? Are you alive? " Sungmin waved in your face.

You snapped out of your gaze and looked at Sungmin ," Yeah, haha mianhae oppa. I was just thinking about earlier. " You said as you looked around the room casually.

" Oh, about Donghae? Don't worry too much about it. He is just short tempered like Kangin " Sungmin smiled.

" I heard that! " Kangin said as he walked past you and Sungmin.

" Haha, So anyways. When does that movie come out? I'd love to see it. " You said smileing brightly.

" It comes out in couple of days. You should come watch it with a few of us on opening night." Sungmin asked.

" No, No and No. You are not going to watch a movie with the Aygyeo King and have them ozz all over you two." Kangin said as walked past you two and chugged his water bottle.

" Wow, thanks hyung. He thinks my face is a mask that invites you into my cute world. Haha, GRR! Fear me! " Sungmin growled cutely.

You squealed as a tickle war went down on the couch. Donghae walked past the living room and stared oddly," Would you guys keep it clean, Your spilling cute all over the carpet. ".

" Sorry Prince fishy! " Sungmin said as he continued laughing on his own. Donghae sighed and walked into the kitchen. 

You stood up and stretched ," Hey, Where are you going missy? " Sungmin asked as he stopped laughing.

"To the kitchen to make a snack. Then im gonna turn in early." You said as you entered the kitchen.

" Nice excuse... Not." Donghae said as he left the kitchen and chugged his water bottle. 

You glared at him as he left * Gosh. Who said I was here for your. *.

 

Donghae's Pov~

I walked down the hallway and entered my bedroom. Kangin and Eunhyuk were both focused on there laptops as I sat on my bed. 

"Hey, I heard what happened today. " Kangin said pausing his video. "Which part? The yelling at me because I slammed on the breaks? Or the part where ___ bashed her head into the back of my seat?" I said casually as I pulled the blanket over my legs.

" WHOA! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PRINCESS!" Eunhyuk said anxiously as he closed his laptop shut. "She's MY princess Hyuk-Jae. " Kangin said glaring at Eunhyuk. "Okay okay, Fine. Is everything alright between you two though? " Eunhyuk asked me.

"Look Hyung, I didn't mean to slam on the breaks. It was just a misunderstanding. It won't happen again." I said as a flash back from earlier popped in my head * So do you have a boyfriend? *.

" Better not. I don't know if you know this but it's obvious, so just be a good boy from now on huh." Kangin said as he casually turned off his laptop.

"Know what?" Donghae said confused and hugged his pillow. " That you likey likey ___! DUH! " Eunhyuk said and hit Donghae with a pillow.

"Haha you gotta be kidding right? I Don't like her. She doesn't even like me anyway's so whatever. " I said playfully hitting Eunhyuk back with the  a pillow.

" Psh, Yeah right. Henry told me EVERYTHING! " Eunhyuk said playfully slapping my arm. " Me too. AND Zhou mi gave me details. Don't even lie now because he was there. " Kangin said putting his laptop on the floor beside him," No one care's that much about a person, to pull over and check on them for no reason." Kangin said laying down on the bed.

"I'm gonna turn in early. You better make things right and say sorry to ___ before she takes the fact you yelled at her earlier, too heart. " Kangin said as he pulled the blanket covers over his head.

I turned my head to Eunhyuk who was staring deeply at his laptop again,"Do you think I should make things right? "I asked him.

He rolled his eyes over to me as he kept his position to the screen," Do I need to wake up that bear across the room and have him repeat what he just said? " Eunhyuk said sarcastically.

A pillow landed on his face and ruffled Eunhyuks hair," I heard that! " Kangin yelled from other the covers.

"Hey either Donghae goes after her or I go after her Hyung" Eunhyuk said throwing the pillow back at Kangin.

 I stood up from my bed and walked out of the room.* I guess I should make things right then... *

I entered the living room and spotted her" Hey ___, can we talk for a bit? " I asked anxiously. She smiled brightly and nodded," Me? Oh... Uh... Yeah! Sure thing! " She stood up from the couch and followed me to the back yard.

 

Your pov~

You followed Donghae outside to the back yard as he closed the slidding door behind him. ," Uhm... I want to say something... It's been bugging me for awhile now. And I have been dieing for hours to say it." Donghae said scratching the back of his neck.

Your turned around to face him and crossed your arms," I'm listening? " You said standing on your tip toes anxiously. " Well I uh... Don't know what to say this but... I better say this before you take it the wrong way. " He said taking a deep breath before he began to speak again.

Your eye's widened at the thought in your mind * oh my gosh he likes me doesn't he! Or even worse! He saw me the other day in the bathroom! * You squealed quietly then met eyes with him.

"Mianhae... For yelling at you. It was my fault for slamming on the breaks. Mianhae for being mad all the time. Mianhae for changing my mood here and there. Mianhae for screaming at you. But... I care. " He said hugging you around your neck.

" I dont know what it is about you. But you make just me crazy sometimes and I just care so much... About you? Some how... That's all I have to say. So please be careful because I care about you. Mianhae and Good Night princess." He said tightening his hug a bit then walking back into the house.

You stood there shocked and eye's widened. Millions of things began to cross your mind as your body was paralyzed by his words.

But these words sent electricity up your spine, filled your heart with happiness and made butterflies roam around your stomach constantly * be careful because I care about you. *.