Surprise Garden

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

*The next day

 

Your Pov~

You finally woke up from your Coma yesterd and were quite weak from it.

You lost a total of 5 pounds rapidly due to the fact your body was only being fed nutirents through an IV.

It is not currently nine in the morning and the sun was shinning through the curtain in your hospital bedroom.

You turned your head to the familiar figure sitting in a chair beside you with his head all jumbled into a blanket and pillow.

* Goodness. Does he get anymore cute. *

tumblr_ll0d69v87j1qgja87.gif

You thought as you smiled and carefully sat up.

You turned to your side and tried stand up from the bed but began to lose your balance.

You held onto the bed for support which woke up Donghae.

He quickly realized you were trying to walk again and rushed over to your side to help you stand up properly.

" Not easy trying to walk right now, huh? Com'on". He said picking you up bridal style,

" Y-Yah! Where are you going?!" You said as he carried you out of the room and into the hallway.

"You'll see! " He said placing you into a wheel chair and rolling away,

 

Donghae's Pov~

I wanted to surprise her by doing something special.

I rolled her towards the window to show her the top of the garden.

We came to a stop as we stared at from above through the window.

indoor-garden-in-changi-airport-1.jpg

I squatted beside her as she looked out the window in awe.

" Its so beautiful " She said making her signature smile I haven't seen in a long time.

I smiled back at her and held her hand ," Would you like to go down there and look at the fishes  and plants?".

I asked kindly. She nodded happily and I began to make our way to the garden entrance.

We skimmed through the plants and flowers then began to cross the bridge.

I came to a stop in between the bridge as she pointed out the fishes. 

" Oppa! The fishes are so cute! They remind me of you! " She said giggling as she leaned in towards the water.

I snickered to myself and splashes a little bit of water on ___.

" YAHHHH! THAT NOT FAIR! I CAN'T REACH THE WATER!" She whined then crossed her arms.

I smirked and squatted in front of her ,"But at least you can do this " I said kissing her lips sweetly as I pulled her chin in for more.

"Aigoo. It burns. " A familiar voice called out from behind the plant's "Kangin Hyung!" I said happily.

"OPPAAA!!!" ____ said with a bright smile on her face.

 

Your Pov~

You smiled brightly as Donghae stepped beside your and Kangin appeared with a rose in his hand.

" For my little sister who I am soo happpyyy to see awake! " He said kissing you on the cheek and giving you a big hug.

" OWW OWW OWW!" You said jokingly in pain which startled Kangin ,"AYAH IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY! " Kangin said backing away and bowing rapidly. 

"She was just kidding. " Another familiar voice said as you giggled, " Hey beautiful! " Heechul said as he slickly made his way toward you and gave you a rose as well.

"Glad to see your bright smile again " Heechul said as he lighly pinched your cheek.

"Your not the only one! " Two voices said happily as they rushed towards you with a rose in each of there hands as well.

" Sungmin and Ryewook Oppa!" You said with happiness and open arms as they both hugged you and gave you there roses.

"Wah, why must you be so adorable. " Hankyung said as he walked towards you, gave you a hug and gave you a rose.

"Oh psh, please, with that face, she is sure to be a star! " Kibum said as he winked at you, gave you and hug and gave you a rose.

"I beg to differ! She will reign in the highest of the high of happiness when she comes with me to church. " Siwon said as he hugged you and gave you a rose.

"Nu uhh! I will take her to Korean Kithchen two first! " Shindong said as he hugged you and gave you a rose.

"We will teach her to our singing sessions before any of you guys can do that! " Kyuhyun and Yesung said as they kissed your cheeks and gave you there roses.

" Now we all know you guys can have her again after we take her around China and America ! " Zhou Mi and Henry said as they hugged you and gave you there roses.

" I believe she can go do all those things after she spends some time with her wannabe Appa! " Leeteuk said kissing you on the cheek and giving you the last rose.

As everyone began to quarrel over who will take you where when you recover you said out aloud 

" Wait? .... Where's Eunhyuk Oppa? "

 

 

Smilerg16: I am so sorry that i didn't get to finish those last two chapters till now D: I have grown up a lot since then and I have recently been working on a new story! So stay tunneddd :D IT WILL BE ABOUT EXO :D