Too close

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

* I wonder why Eunhyuk's been acting up so much lately... * You wondered as you searched threw the cupboards, But both were empty.

* No food? Ehh! Do they ever eat at home? What should I make then.... *

You walked into the living room and spotted Ryewook reading a book,Yesung on his laptop and Heechul flipping threw the channels.

"Oppa's what would you like for dinner? " You asked as you leaned on the couch.

"What do you suggest? " Heechul said as he stretched his arm's out on the couch and laid back. "Well I was going to cook dinner but- " , " Oh! Let me take you to the market~!" Yesung said eagerly and closed his laptop. 

" Aigoo! My little girl want's to cook! I'll tag along. " Ryewook said closing his book and placing it on the table. 

Heechul sighed heavily and shook his head. " Ugh. Fine. Fine. I'll drive. "  He sat up from the couch and turned off the TV.

 "YAH! DON'T PUT A HAND ON HER EVER! " , Someone screamed from the back yard. " What's going on? " Yesung wondered as he rushed over to the back yard. 

"HEY, HEY! CUT IT OUT! " Someone else screamed. Everyone quickly rushed out to the back yard as a fight began to break out between Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. 

You slowly followed everyone outside and watched the scene from behind Heechul. " STOP ACTING LIKE THIS! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! " Kyuhyun yelled as he grabbed onto Eunhyuk's shirt.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! " Eunhyuk yelled and threw the first punch at Kyuhyun's face and busted his lip.

He stumbled to the ground and skidded his arm arm across the cement.  You quickly ran in between them before Eunhyuk could hit him again. " ANDWAE! " You yelled before Eunhyuk could come any closer.

You slowly looked up at Eunhyuk as you turned your head from him. " I thought you were better than this... " You whispered to Eunhyuk as you helped Kyuhyun off the ground. 

" Com'on Oppa. I'll clean you up. " You said to Kyuhyun as you held his hand and lead him into the house. 

 

Eunhyuk's Pov~

"Hyung, What was this all about? " Ryewook asked innocently as he laid his hand on my shoulder.

"___ and Kyuhyun were getting a little close while playing basketball and Eunhyuk just clicked. " Hankyung explained.

"A little close? YOU SAW IT TOO HYUNG! That was too close and you know it! " I exclaimed."Hey, Hey calm down Hyuk-Jae, She is one girl! " Yesung said stepping in front of me.

"Oh yeah? Well what if she end's up someone else, Huh? What am I going to do then? I am not going to let my past repeat it's self! " I snapped.

"YAH! WE'RE NOT GOING TO SPEAK OF HER EVER AGAIN! " Heechul yelled and pulled me by the shirt.

"That's enough Heechul. We won't let the past come back, Araso? We all promised to never speak of that girl again. Especially after what she did to you and Donghae. I won't allow it period. " Leeteuk said trying to comfort me. 

 

Your pov~

You carefully turned Kyuhyun's arm over and examined the cuts. As you cleaned them, Kyuhyun had stared constantly at you.

You looked up at him and softly smiled."Oppa... Can I ask you something? " You said as you began to clean his lip.

He nodded," Hmm? ".  "..... What were you both fighting over? " You asked.

His face fell as he stared at the floor, " Do you really want to know? " . You nodded and continued to clean his lip.

He slowly pulled your hand away from his face and held it. " Uhm... Some of the Hyung's and I... Well... Like this girl. We all want to be with her but I don't think she know's it yet. ".

"What's so special about this girl?" You wondered and continued. " Well... She seem's to make everyone happy. Plus she is really nice, naturally beautiful, sweet and caring. ".

"Do you like this girl, Oppa? " You said as you finished clean his cuts. He nodded egerly and smiled," She make me Happy as well and doesn't even know it. Especially when she smiles. Kamsamnida~ " He thanked as he smoothly stood up from the counter.

" Really? You should ask her out then. For all you know she could like you too and No problem~ " You smiled and began to put the items away.

He smirked "Psh. Yeah right! I'm probably not her type anyway's. So why even try. ".

You turned his way and giggled," Haha, Just ask her. I'm sure she'd say yes. "

" Well... Then in that case... Would you like to go out sometime? "  .