Korea here I come !

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your Pov~

You were walking to the luggage drop off with MiHwa . She became your Best Friend in America during college . She grew up in Korea as well but moved to America when she turned 14 so her Hangul was just as fluent as yours .

She didn't like being called by her Korean name though, So instead you called her by her American name Andrea . " Ugh ! Do you really have to go to Korea ?! I mean I know you haven't seen your brother in a long time but I mean really the whole summer break ? " MiHwa said then stopped walking .

You stopped walking as well then linked arms with her and began walking again . " I haven't seen my brother in PERSON for 3 years . I would like to see him & Hey maybe next time I go to Korea you can come with . " . You said with a big smile then looked at MiHwa.

MiHwa began to mummer to herself.

" Do you not remember who my brother is ? " You asked MiHwa . She pouted  " Yeah , Yeah this famous Korean Popstar named Kangin . Blah blah, Part of this group called Super Junior . You know I still don't know what they look like? " She said continuing to pout . 

" You didn't bother to search them online ? " You said then began to laugh . " I get lazy you know. " She said then lightly slapped your arm . " Well then I guess you just have to wait till we video chat to see them? " You said then giggled .

" I guess so , But you better text me when you arrive in Korea ! And we better Video Chat often ! And You better call ! " MiHwa said putting your luggage in the drop off . You nodded then smiled " Yes Ma'am ! Anything else? " You said putting your other luggage in the drop off . 

" Yup, Hug ! " MiHwa said opening her arms . You giggled again then hugged her tightly . " I'll miss you alot ! Don't worry, I promise to text, call, video chat, whatever you name it so we can stay in touch while im gone okay ?" You said .

When you both pulled away MiHwa began to have tears in her eyes " O-Okay, Okay go now or else you'll be late for your flight. " MiHwa said sniffing and wipeing her tears . You made a big smile and hugged her tightly once more. " I'll miss you Bestie! " You said as you pulled away and walked over to security .

" O-Okay ! Bye Bye ___! I'll miss you too! Love you! Be good! "  Mihwa said waving . " Love you too! Bye bye! I'll be good promise ! " You said waving back as well then entered security . 

 

* Later on that day on the plane .

 

Kangin was the one who had bought your plane ticket for you so he had gotten you first class * Yes he so full of him self being able to afford things like this and spoil me. * . Luckily on the plane there was WiFi . You pulled out your laptop and signed into the Video Chat Aka Skype .

You immediately got a Video Chat request from Kangin . You put on earphones on then accepted the chat . 

"Ahhh ! There's my pretty baby sister ! " Kangin said happily greeting you as your face appeared on the screen . You giggled " I'm fine , How's my famous older brother doing ? " You asked him . " Well actually it's about 10:00 A.M. here in Korea and i am about to head out for a recording. But don't worry i'll pick you up when you arrive here in Korea later. " Kangin said .

You smiled ," Okay then Oppa. I guess you should go now , Dont want you to be late! I love you! Bye bye! " You said then waved. "Shh ~! The other members might think your my girlfr- " Kangin said putting his finger to his mouth .

" Too late! But im not interested in your sister. She might be just like you. " Eunhyuk said in the background before kangin could finish his sentence.

You giggled " Friend of yours? " You said with a smirk. Kangin sighed in embarrassment ," Okay, Okay i'll see you later . I'll go deal with this guy . Bye bye I love you too . YAH HYUK-JAE ! " Kangin said with a smile then signed off. You smiled then signed off as well. * Bye bye America , Sweet Home Korea * You thought to yourself then began to doze off into a nap .