This is My confession Part ||

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

*3 days have passed

Kangin's Pov~

*I can't take it anymore....* 

Everyone has been working hard and doing there daily routines but on the inside... We are all feeling the same way...

We all dance. We all sing. We all act as if our lives are okay on stage as we perform...

But on the inside we all just want to accompany ____ at the hospital.

Donghae has been staying there for the past three days and hasn't left her side since that night.

I miss her just as much as he does... Maybe even more... 

* I just miss my little sister...*

 

Donghae's Pov~

I sit here beside her every day and night waiting and waiting for her to just give me some hope...

She just lays here in a deep sleep looking so graceful and calm, while im over here in panic just waiting for something.. Anything.

I watch cautiously every time a nurse comes in to change her IV and I hold her cool hands every night as I fall asleep sitting beside her.

The Doctors tell me that she can hear everything around her though....  

They tell me it may help her wake up or trigger her to do something physical like..

Cry....

I don't want to see her cry.. To see tears fall down her face... But anything at this point is worth giving a shot....

* I just miss her soo much...*

I adjust her blanket, take her hand, kiss it then I hold it in between my hands I place them on the bed.

" Okay so... This is going to look stupid..." I say as I look around the room and out the door to see if anyone is watching.

"Okay so this may look very stupid....

But I know you can hear me soo.. Let me start.

I know if you know this but...

We all miss you.

We miss your laugh.

We miss your smile.

We miss laughing with you.

We miss eating break fast with you .

We miss hanging out with you.

We miss everything about you!

.......... I miss everything about you.........

I miss how when we first met I would ignore you, only to hide my feelings.

I miss how even though I was so mean to you, you were always so nice to me.

I miss how seeing you smile would just lighten up my day in the instant.

I miss how whenever I held you in my arms I could feel your warmth.

I swear if anyone were to ask me to write a song about love..

My first song.. It would be about you.

I would talk about how you have the audacity to be beautiful...

Even on days where everything around you is ugly.

And I swear when our lips touched that night.

In the best form of happiness and joy I have ever experienced in my life.

I could taste the rest of my life...

_____ I love you..."

I kissed her forehead as tears fell down my face.

*Even though shes is in a coma... Just being able to see her, and know she is still alive... Makes me happy*..

I got up slowly to wipe my tears away but I felt something...

Her hand.... It became.... Warmer...

As her grip began to softly tighten around my hand...

" _____?" I whispered holding her hand against my cheek.

She squinted her eyes as they began to flicker open

"Dong- hae O-Oppa?" ____ said faintly.