Arriving in Korea and Moving in

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

* Landing in Seoul,Korea

 

Your Pov~

There was an announcement over the speaker on the plane," Good Evening passengers! Is everyone awake ? It's currently 8:30 here in Seoul,Korea. We will be landing shortly. " . Luckily you woke up because of this announcement then began to gather your things and put them away.

*30 minutes later

Once the plane had landed you called Kangin. He immediately answered the phone,"Hello ? ____ , Are you here in Seoul now ?" Kangin asked when he answered the phone. " Yeah we just landed , I'm going to go pick up my luggage's first. Can you meet me at the luggage claim?" You asked as you walked into the airport and began walking to the luggage claim. "You know I can do better than that ! " Someone said putting there hand on your shoulder. You looked at the hand on your shoulder confused then turned around to see who it was. " KANGIN ~! " You yelled happily then jumped up and hugged him around his neck. He hugged you tightly as well then swung you around in a circle. 

" How was your flight? " Kangin asked as he put you down. You took hold of your luggage as kangin held your other one and began walking. " It was good! How are y- Well I see someone is famous." You said looking at an advertisement of Super Junior on a big screen across the airport. Kangin snickered,"Yeah haha. Your big brother is a Idol" Kangin said full of himself. You laughed in response.

 

*In the car.

 

" So oppa tell me about your friends? " You said sitting up with a bright smile glancing at kangin as he drove. ,"Ahh the members? There all well... Uh? Playful and nice i guess ." Kangin said blankly with no interest. "Mmm How's Leeteuk?" You asked nicely. Out of all the member's who refused meeting you over webcam, Leeteuk was the only one who gladly did. He became a somewhat dad figure of yours. " He's great. Him and the other members are actually at SM right now practicing for a practice. I dont think they'll be back till later on tonight though so the dorm is empty." Kangin said focusing on the road. You nodded and looked out your window at the tall buildings * I wonder what it'll be like while im here.* .

When Arriving at the dorm it was large and spacious:

Photobucket

You put your luggage down and looked around the living room. " Wow. It was bigger than I thought?! " You said suprised then sat down on the couch. " Yeah. 13 members we'll need all the space we can get plus Zhou mi & Henry from one of our sub groups. " Kangin said putting your luggage down then closing the door. " Zhou mi & Henry are from Super Junior-M right? " You said standing up. " Yeah. How'd you know? Don't tell me you like them. " Kangin said irritated. 

You laughed then walked over to kangin. " No, No I tried to memorize everyone's name before I came. Plus I took mandarin classes with MiHwa last summer. But they are cute." You said hugging kangin's arm. He slid his arm out of your grasp," WHOA WHOA WHAT?!?! " Kangin said. You giggled ," Protevtive oppa as always. " You said . "No boys, No eye contact No - " Kangin said looking at you but stopped talking. You were glaring at him. " Okay, okay i'll shut up now. Common I'll show you where you'll stay. " . Kangin said giving you a bear hug then leading the way.  You smiled at him then followed.

He lead you to a rather empty,clean and very simple room with only 2 beds:

Photobucket

"Okay, So unpack in here and you can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor okay? " Kangin said putting his hands in his back pocket. You nodded and sat down one of the bed. " Okay so ill let you unpack. Get some rest okay? Let's do something tomorrow. " Kangin said about to leave. You stood up immediately and spoke," Wait, How come your sleeping on the floor? " You said curious. " Well obviously I am not gonna share the whole bed with you because i might roll over you or something. " Kangin said. You smirked. " And second the other bed over there is for 2 other members. Eunhyuk & Donghae. That bed your gonna sleep on,I share with my friend Sungmin but he can sleep on the floor for the night. " Kangin said pointing at his bed.