Accidents

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your Pov~

You sat on the couch and continued to get to know the members more but couldn't help think about Donghae. He left a prince like impression on you when he walked into the room earlier but it didn't seem he had a likeing to you. Aside from what you could remember the members telling you, you learned that Siwon was very religious, Kibum was a great actor, Kyuhyun was the maknae, Heechul was very social, Yesung had strong vocals, Leeteuk was called Peter Pan, Ryewook was the one who could cook, Sungmin is a Aegyo King, Hankyung could play the piano, Shindong could rap really well, Eunhyuk was there Lead dancer and that Donghae liked to be called Prince....But sadly he didn't come out of his room the rest of the night. Eventually everyone began to disperse to there bedrooms to get rest for tomorrow. Leeteuk had asked you too accompany him and a few others to pick up Henry and Zhou Mi at the airport tomorrow afternoon. Kangin had only agreed to let you go knowing Leeteuk would be there watching over you.

Kangin headed off to the bedroom first as Sungmin and you grabbed a glass water before following. Walking threw the hallway, you both passed a few of the members bedroom's. They all had left there doors wide open and could see that some were already sound asleep while others were still awake playing video games, using there phones or surfing the web while laying or sitting down on there beds. You followed Sungmin inside Kangin's bedroom and saw Donghae sitting down on the bed across from yours. He had his earphones on full blast, listening to music while using his laptop. You began to walk slower behind Sungmin as you looked at Donghae. He glanced at you for a second then rolled his eyes back to his laptop. You ended up walking into Sungmin since you had spaced out looking at Donghae," Mianhae, Mianhae~! " You said putting a hand up to your cheek embarrassed. " Haha it's okay really. It was only an accident. Besides no hurt no foul, Right? " Sungmin said patting your head. You nodded and smiled. He opened his arms wide, and gave you a hug. He dropped his face on top of your head and made a deep breathe. It felt as if he was sniffing your hair. After awhile, you could feel his weight shifting onto you as if he was falling asleep and hadn't let go of you yet," Uhm oppa? " You said  with your face buried in his chest and awkwardly tapping his back," Oh, Uh Mianhae! " Sungmin said letting go immediately and scartched his head awkwardly.

"Psh. Maybe you should watch where your going. " Donghae said looking at you disgusted. You turned his way and bowed shyly," Mianhae... I'll watch where im going next time. " You said staring at the ground in embarrassment. " It was only accident. " Sungmin said facing Donghae. " What kind of accident is that? She walked right into you then you gave her a hug. Who the heck does that? " Donghae said taking his earphones off. " What's up with you today?! " Sungmin said snapping. " Well what's up with you?! You act like you've never seen a girl before then you hug her like she's yours! " Donghae said snapping back. " YAH! I am TRYING to get some sleep right here! " Kangin said sitting up from his mattress on the floor. " You and you, Go to bed or you will be sleepy at the airport tomorrow. " Kangin said pointing at you and Donghae. " Sungmin, go to sleep also. We have practice tomorrow morning. " .Kangin said laying down and putting the covers over his head.

Eunhyuk walked into the room casually eating his sandwhich," What'd I miss? " He said sitting on the bed next to Donghae. You flinched as Donghae slammed his laptop shut, put it on the floor and pulled the bed covers over his head angrily. Sungmin turned around and patted your head," Don't worry. He's just short tempered from something today. " Sungmin said.  "Haha. Yeah, from meeting a pretty girl he can't get at. " Eunhyuk said laughing with his mouth full. " YAH! I can hear you! " Donghae said from under the covers. " I was just kidding. But seriously, I think he likes you. HAHAHA. " Eunhyuk said laughing. Donghae immediately sat up straight from under the covers, threw a pillow at Eunhyuk and went back under the covers again. " Are they always like this? " You asked Sungmin. " No, No, there just playing around. " Sungmin said laying down next to Kangin on the mattress and pulling the covers over his head. You crawled into bed as well and pulled the covers over your head as well. You reached over for your phone on the table stand but it wasn't there. " I knew you would want it. Now go to sleep ____. " Kangin said with his face burried in his pillow. You made a loud sigh and rolled onto your side facing the wall," Ugh... Fine fine. " You said in a sigh. * Now how am I going to sleep when Donghae is in the bed across from mine*...

 

 

The next morning...

 

 

Your pov~

You woke up to the sun shinning in the bedroom window. You pulled the covers off of you and rolled out of bed. Looking around, every one was still sleeping. Kangin was face up with his mouth open, Sungmin on his stomach with his face turned to Kangin, Eunhyuk on his side with his arm tucked under his head, and Donghae his side facing the window. You grabbed a towl, clothes and your shower caddy then walked over to the bathroom to take a shower before going to the airport later.

 

Donghae's Pov

I woke up with the light shinning in my eyes. I sat up, rubbed my eyes then looked around the room. Everyone was still sleeping but the bed infront of me was empty. * I wonder where she went? * I thought as I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. The bathroom door was closed but since the lock was broken, I opened the door easily and walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. There was someone in the shower but I didn't bother to ask who it was or check inside for that matter. They had turned off the shower and reached out for there towel. There hands were small, so I assumed it was Yesung, but there arms were skinny. I looked back at the mirror, minding my own business and began to wash my face. As I grabbed a towel and wiped my face, the shower curtain opened. I turned there way and looked at them. There towel was short and revealed a lot of there legs. I looked at them and spoke as looked up at there face," Wow? Since when did you have nic~ WHOA! OH MY GAH~ I AM SOO SORRY! I didn't know it was you!" I yelled as I fell to the floor. " AHHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! THE DOOR WAS CLOSED!" ___ yelled. I sat on the floor speechless with my mouth wide open looking at her," I-I-I-I- Th-The d-do-doo-door " I couldn't help but stutter as I looked at her legs," GET OUT! " She yelled.

I snapped out of my gaze and stood up immediately,"SORRY,SORRY!" I said in english then ran out to the hallway to catch my breath. I closed the door and leaned on the wall,"Oh my god why is my heart beating like this!?" I said to myself a loud. I sighed and ruffled my hair harshly * Oh my goodness Donghae get a hold of yourself! This is not you!*I thought to myself and put my forehead to the wall. The bathroom door openned and she came outside. She was dressed casually and here hair was still damp . "I'm Sorry, I guess the lock doesn't work. " She said closing the bathroom door and sweeping her hair to one side. "Well it doesn't. What if someone saw you , Huh? " I said crossing my arms. " But I had a towel on when you saw me? " She said innocently looking up at me. I felt like melting as her eyes met mines, but I had to play tough to keep it cool," Psh yeah, A short one showing off your legs. " I said opening the bathroom door. I turned around and looked back at her," By the way, Nice legs " I said then closed the door in her face. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror * Ugh. Why am I being such a Jerk to her. She doesn't deserve this. *. I splashed water in my face and looked at the mirror * Maybe Eunhyuk was right...Maybe I do..*

 

 

 

Smilerg16: Sorry for the late update! Schools been getting hard and I got a cold recently T_T... But I will try my best to update every week (:!