Our first kiss went a little like...

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Eunhyuk's pov~

I sat in the front passanger seat as I stared out the window anxious for ____ and Donghae to return.

But both Kangin and Leeteuk entered the van as I noticed Sungmin and Kyuhyun enter as well. " Wait- YAH! Where's ___!? ITS DARK ALREADY! " I said beginning panic.

" Over there. She's ridding with Donghae on the way home. "  Sungmin answered as he pointed at ____ piggy back ridding on Donghae as they walked further down the lot to his car.

" Why couldn't he have just rode with us here! " I complained. " Because there is no more room in here smart one. " Heechul answered sarcastically as he was squished in the back.

" Psh. She was my date today... Not his. " I muttered angrily to myself. * I never thought the day would come where I'd watch best friend would steal my girl away. *

"Hey, Hey, Stop looking at them like they  did something to you! Give them PRIVACY! " Kangin scolded. 

" Privacy? PRIVACY? Oh I will show you privacy! " I shouted at him as I rolled down my window ready to yell outside to grab their attention.

" YAH! LEE HYUK-JAE! DON'T YOU DARE ROLL DOWN THAT WINDOW! " Heechul scolded as well.

 

Donghae's pov~

" Okay we're at the car now so get off. " I said harshly as I shook her on my back trying to take her off.

But she didn't budge one bit. " Com'on fatty. " I complained still trying to shake her off but she still didn't move. 

"____-ah? " I said turning my head to realize she fell asleep on my shoulder. * Aigoo! Soo cute! I just wanna- NO! Don't even think about kissing her! What kind of best friend would I be to Eunhyuk?..... But then again....*

I thought as I continued to examine her face leaning my face closer and closer towards hers. I was startled as her eyes began to flicker open all of a sudden. 

I coughed awkwardly," Ah-Uh-Uhm, We're at the car now. " I said staring at the floor as I felt her slowly raise her head. " Oh. Kamsamnida for carrying me Oppa~ " She said yawning as she slowly stood up off my back.

" Does this mean that we're goin- " She said limply and began to collapse back. I quickly caught her around the waste and pulled her towards me. 

"Yah! Be carefu- " I yelled as she accidently leaned forward with her lips landing on mines... 

My eyes widened startled at the moment then slowly began to close... I could feel electricity run up my spine and see the fireworks spark in my head as our lips touched.

After I snapped out of my moment, I came to realize what I was doing was... Wrong... I quickly pulled away and stared at her. 

"____? A-Are you awake? " I asked seeing that her eye's were still closed shut with her weight shifting on to me again. 

" I guess not... " I muttered as I slowly picked her up and sat her in the front passenger seat beside me and buckled her seatbelt.

I quickly started my car and followed the Super Junior van's out of the lot.

*Today ended... Better than I expected... * I thought to myself as secretly held ___'s hand as I drove.

 

the next morning.

 

Your pov~

As you slept you dreamt about what you unknowingly knew had happened last night between you and Donghae:

 

" Ah-Uh-Uhm, We're at the car now. ";

"Oh, Kamsamnida for carrying me Oppa~ ";

"Does this mean that we're goin- " ;

" Yah! Be carefu- " *Kisses accidentally and doesn't budge*

 

You sat up immediately on your bed panting harshly. * Why am I feeling this way?! Like a rush of energy up my spine and my heart beating so fast! Why couldn't that have been real! * You thought as you frustratingly ruffled your hair.

Looking across the room, you realized Donghae was still sound asleep. 

* Why couldn't last night have been real... That would of been the best moment of my summer here. * You sadly thought to yourself as you pulled the cover's over your head.

 

 

 

 

 

Smilerg16: Miyane for the short chapter and that i haven't updated in a week! Been busy with school and back to school grades:/ Wish I could update daily more often:(  Doing my best though :3 Hope you guys liked this chapter! Remember there is still more to come of this story and

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT (: