Comfort Sleep

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Donghae's pov~

I began to wake up to the middle of the night thirsty again. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I glanced around the room to find that everyone was in bed still sleeping. But not ___.

The door was crept open just a little and I could barely hear the television coming from outside.

I slowly got out of bed and walked out to the living room, spotting her sitting on the couch hugging her knee's as she stared at the TV.

Startled she looked at me," Omo, Mianhae to wake you Oppa~ I'll lower the volume. " She whispered and picked up the remote.

" Aniyo, Aniyo it's not loud at all. " I said as I sat on the opposite side of the couch. " So what are you doing up so early? " She asked as she continued to stare at the screen.

"Psh, oh please.I always wake up this early. " I said smoothly as I stretched my arms out on the couch. She giggled quietly  " At 3:03  in the morning? ".

I huffed " Well what about you missy? Shouldn't you be in bed counting sheep. ". Her smile fell immediately " I can't go back to sleep... " She whispered and stared at the TV.

"I'm afraid I might dream of my past... That I will wake up screaming or in pain..." She said as I saw her eye's began to water.

" I know I should be happy that Kyuhyun a-asked me out or h-honored that Eunhyuk would like me but... I-I'm just afraid I'll get hurt again... As lame as it sounds, it's how I feel... I'm afraid. " She said as tears ran down her cheeks.

I scooted over to her on the couch and wiped her cheeks," Don't cry ___, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk would never hurt you... I would never do anything to... Hurt you. You don't ever need to be afraid. " I said comforting her.

 

Your pov~

You slowly looked up at him and brightened a bit," You promise?" . Donghae nodded and smiled slightly " I promise. I won't hurt you.." He said wrapping his arms around you and placed his chin on your shoulder.

* I'll remember that Oppa * You thought as you placed your cheek on his shoulder and looked at his face. " Oppa, Can I ask you something? " .

"Hmm? " He said meeting eyes with you. You were a bit shocked at how close your faces had been at that moment. " C-can you sleep her with me? I-I know its alot but- " ," Yes" He said egaerly cutting you off. 

He began to pull off his sweater and handed it to you " Here, So you won't catch a cold. ".  You stared at his muscular arms and chizzled chest under his tank top.  " B-But won't you be cold too? I'll just get a blan-"," It's okay. Com'on let's just sleep now. " He said laying his head back on the couch and closed his eyes. 

You smiled secretly and began to put his sweater on * So this Oppa really does care about me. * You burried your body next to him and whispered " Komawo~ Good Night Donghae Oppa~ ".

 

Donghae's Pov~

" Good Night ____-ah " I whispered back. I opened my eye's and looked down at the cute little figure sleeping next to me. 

I examined her face and carefully wraped a piece of hair behind her ear * Still as pretty when she's asleep. * I thought.

She snuggled closer to me and placed her head on my chest. I was startled a bit but quickly softened as I placed my arms around her shoulders. 

* If only I found you sooner and then we could of sleept like this every night * I thought as i began to daze off and fall asleep.