Secret

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Donghae pov~

I entered back into the house and walked slowly to my room as thoughts filled my head. * I cannont believe I just said that to her... What if she doesn't feel the same way as I do in the end? Or even worse... That Ive already scared her away. *

I opened the door quietly as I entered my room. Kangin was fast asleep and Eunhyuk was putting his things away. " How'd it go? " Eunhyuk whispered as he crawled in to bed.

I nodded with a blank expression," I told her how much I cared, then she stood there and I left. " I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"And now what? Donghae, You look like you've seen a ghost. " He said pulling the covers over his body. 

"Really? Ehh... I guess its because im just shocked... I kinda feel stupied though. Like should I have said more? I even hugged her. " I said pulling the covers over my body as well.

" Why are you asking me for advice? I like her, too you know. " He said playing with his phone.

"WHAT?!- I mean what! But I thought- " , " Hey hey, I said if you didn't go after her then I would. I never said I wouldn't go after her any ways. " Eunhyuk said pulling the covers over his head and buried his head into the pillow.

I sighed and face palmed myself. *At this time... I just feel like giving up when my best friend is the competition as well. *

 

Your pov~

You hugged a pillow as you stared at the TV. You sank deeper into the couch as the words continued to roam threw your head constantly. * 'Be careful because I care about you '   ' WHO ON EARTH EVEN SAID I LIKED HER ' *. 

You scratched your head as you focused on the TV * What is he trying to say? Is he sending me mixed signals on purpose... Playing games? Or possibly... Haha no, he could never like me* You shook your head and giggled quietly.

* But could he?... Or maybe...Could I! Is that... Is it... Even possible? * You pulled out your phone and quickly texted Mi Hwa:

 

"Hey! Sorry I haven't called in awhile. We have stuff to talk about ASAP. Call me when you wake up tomorrow, Kay? - ____ "

 

You closed your phone and headed to your bedroom.

You quietly opened the door and closed it without making a sound.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were fast asleep. Sungmin was sleeping on the floor beside Kangin was on the bed snoring. You shook your head and giggled * Oh gosh Oppa. Old habbits dont change *.

You walked over to Donghae and pulled the covers higher to cover his shoulders and carefully examined his face.

You reached to slowly to his cheek but had changed position on his bed and buried his face in his pillow:

Photobucket

You smiled as you waled across the room and crawled into bed next to Kangin " Oppa? Do you think it'd be okay if I ever did like one of your friend's... " You whispered breathlessly and fell asleep.

 

Eunhyuk's Pov~

I laid in bed across the room half awake as I hear her word's clearly * Do you think it'd be okay if I ever did like one of your friends? *.

I began to think out of all the Dongsaengs and Hyungs in the house who she may like.

I  turned to my side as I laid on the bed to face Donghae * Of all people... She's starting to fall for my best friend? * I smirked and sat up on the bed * Well I guess I might have to change that. *. 

I glanced across the room at ___ sound asleep and stood up from my bed quietly.

I walked across the room slowly and carefully her soft cheek ," This might just be one secret I have to keep " I Whispered to myself.