Car ride

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Sungmin's Pov~

I sighed and looked at her,"I think there both either Jealous of Siwon or Because of what Eunhyuk told him earlier. " I whispered. "Told him what? " She asked polietly. 

" About your date Saturday with Him. " Donghae said as he shut his menu and placed it on the table. Both me and ___ put our menu's down and sat there awkwardly.

"Awwh what's wrong? Is it cause you can't get some. " Eunhyuk said trying to piss him off. "What do you mean some, You didn't have SOME to begin with. " Donghae huffed.

"Like you even tried. " Eunhyuk said putting his menu on the table.  " It's not a date alright! " ____ spoke out. We all looked at her in shock. 

"Look okay, if it bother's everyone all so much then we just won't go at all. " She suggested. I quickly thought of an Idea and suggested it," How about we all just go. Or at least those who are free to go. " .

"Great Idea Hyung! " Donghae said happily. " Yeah. Great IDEA Hyung. " Eunhyuk said as he shot me a glare. * Gee's... What's gotten into him lately. *.

 

Your Pov~

" Hello! Are you all ready to order? " A waitress said as she pulled out a pen and a small book. "Yes, I'd like to order the 'Set you on Fire roast beef' . " Eunhyuk said as he glaired at Donghae then handed the waitress his menu. 

Donghae glared back at Eunhyuk and ordered," Well I'll have the 'Run over and Slice you up Steak' . " He said as he handed the waitress his menu as well. 

" You ? " The waitress said turning to Sungmin. " I'll try the 'Nothing to do with this problem stew. ' " Sungmin said innocently giving his menu to the waitress.

"How about you hun? " The waitress asked as she looked at you. " Uhm, I'll try the 'I like someone Salmon'. " You said as you gave the waitress your menu. 

"Alright, Your orders will be here soon so just sit back and relax for now. " She as as she walked away with a smile. Everyone at the table looked at you with there jaw's dropped. 

" Why are you all looking at me....? " You asked innocently. They still had not responded. ," I said something just now that bothered all of you...huh? " You asked as you covered your eyes with your hands.

" YEAH! YOU SAID YOU LIKED SOMEONE! " Eunhyuk said anxiously. " I was just ordering salmon oppa... " You said taking your hands off your eyes. 

" Are you sure? " Sungmin asked. You nodded and looked at Donghae who looked disappointed. " B-But if you must know. I-I do have someone in my heart.".

Donghae immediately brightened and met eye's with you," He is someone I'm beginning to like actually. But I don't even this feeling is true or false. " You said as your face fell. * Why am I saying this? and most importantly, why am I saying this and staring at Donghae? Is he the one in my heart? * 

" So your saying you like one of the members? " Eunhyuk asked. "Mianhae oppa, I can't answer that just yet. It might take some time to process I guess... But for now, it's just a feeling. " You said.

 

Once lunch was over, everyone filled the parking lot and stood in front of the van's. "Okay now I know that some of you have schedules right now so fill in this van and get off to work before your late. " Leeteuk said as people began to fill the larger van.

Only Donghae,Eunhyuk,Leeteuk,Heechul,Ryewook,Yesung,Hankyung and Kyuhyun were left.

They immediately waved goodbye as they left. "Now what about us? " Ryewook asked. " Well before we load the van, Who wouldn't mind if ___ sat on there - " Leeteuk said but was cut off as the member's began to quarrel.

"OKAY OKAY I GET IT ALRIGHT! Gee's! ____ sit's on Eunhyuk's lap " Leeteuk said as he stepped into the drivers seat. "Well don't mind if I do. " Eunhyuk said as he got into the car.

" WHAT! WHY~! That's so unfair! This isn't right! " The members chorused as they loaded into the van.

"Hold her or else she will tumble over when we go over bumps. " Leeteuk reminded as he started the car. "Certainly. " Eunhyuk said as he wrapped his arm's around your waist and rested his head on your back. 

"YAH- YAH! YAHHH! I told Siwon this earlier and I will tell you it also, NOT SO COMFORTABLE LEE HYUK-JAE. " Heechul reminded. Eunhyuk huffed.

"Speed bump." Leeteuk reminded as he drove over a bump. "Ouch! " You said as your head hit the top of the van.

"EUNHYUK! " Everyone screamed. "Ugh! Give me her. " Donghae said as he snatched you away from Eunhyuk and had you sit on his lap.

He gently wrapped his arms around you and firmed his grip as Leeteuk drove over bumps.

" Aren't you going to remind him about NOT GETTING TOO COMFORTABLE Hyung! " Eunhyuk complained.

"Naahh~, He's not bothering me. " Heechul said as he casually sipped on his water and looked out the window.

You slowly turned your head to look at Donghae but immediately caught him looking at you. You quickly snapped your neck and looked forward * Why was he looking at me? * You wondered.

"Uhm Hyung, why isn't the car moving? " Kyuhyun asked. " Cause there is traffic smart one. " Heechul snapped. Leeteuk sighed," He's right. The freeway looks pretty packed right now. We might be here for awhile. " He said as he focused on the road.

An hour had already passed but was still stuck in traffic. " Gosh~ We're not even half way home yet! " Yesung complained. Everyone sighed and went back to what they were doing. 

Tension in your back started to kick in as you grew more and more tired of having to sit up straight.

 

Donghae's Pov~

I couldn't help but notice how much she kept moving,"Is something wrong? " I asked nicely as I loosened my grip around her waist. "Oh it's nothing Oppa. " She said as she rubbed her neck and arched her back a bit to stretch.

"Here, Lay like this. " I said as I put her head on my shoulder and placed her legs beside me. "Better? " I asked. She nodded as her eye's bean to flicker shut. I giggled and stoked a piece of her hair behind her ear. 

"Tired? " I asked. She nodded and snuggled her head in my neck. "Just take a nap for now. I'll wake you up when we get home. " I suggested as she began to fall asleep.

I carefully studied her face as she slept. He face was absolutely flawless and her lips were a beautiful peachy pink color. I began to reach out until she had moved and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Oppa~ Don't go~ " She whispered in her sleep. I smiled and her face gently ," Don't worry___.. I'm not going anywhere " I whispered in her ear and began to fall asleep as I held her in my arms.

 

 

Smilerg16: Thank you to those who have subscribed and to those of you who comment KAMSAMNIDA (: Please continue to comment as much as you like( i love comments :) and Subscribe if you haven't already :3! Thank you for all the support so far :D!