Fan

The Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She almost choked upon hearing his statement. ‘Zhang Yixing likes me?! Calm down Ji, don’t get your hopes up high.’ She stared at him, trying to figure out a reply, but she was dumbfounded. She stared at him like a complete moron. Luhan stifled a laugh at her expression.

“My friend would be happy to know that his little crush actually has a thing for him, too.” He chuckled. “What do you like about him anyway?” He was too nosy for being a guy, but since he already asked, might as well just answer him. It would not hurt telling the truth.

“Do you opt for the short story or the whole and long one?”

“The whole and long one.”

She cleared and sighed silently. ‘What have I gotten myself into?’ “It was during the Wolf era when I first noticed him. I’m not really fond of blonde hair, but he just caught my attention. Let’s be honest, his talents weren’t really showed during your Wolf promotions, but there’s something in him that just made me interested in him. It was then when I started to watch more videos of him and honestly I didn’t even know that he’s the lead dancer. When I found out that he’s a dancing machine, I started to like him more. You can say that I like him as a fan and not more than that, so please don’t misunderstand.” Could it be more awkward telling the friend of the guy that you like those things?

“Until Yixing hyung pierced his ear,” Junho butted in and she mentally face palmed herself.

‘That wasn’t necessary to say…’

Luhan raised an eyebrow and asked him what he meant. “Well if there’s one thing noona doesn’t like physically about a guy, it is a guy who has ear piercings. It turns her off big time.”

He’s not asking about my ideal guy. Stop it.

Just when she thought Luhan would stop on talking about that, she was proved wrong. “Okay I will not get the wrong idea and just think of you as Yixing’s fan. I can say that he likes you for the same reason – being a great dancer. If he likes you more than that that I am not sure of.” He shifted in his seat and looked at me, dead straight into the eyes. “You don’t like guys with ear piercings?”

‘Yes I don’t, and if only you know that I used to like you so much, but you just have to pierce your ear, you dimwit.’

“Yeah. No matter how talented, good looking or kind the guy is, my feelings or the way I used to think about him would waver in a whole new low level. I don’t know why, but it’s the same as guys with tattoos.” She didn’t feel like talking about her ideal guy anymore so she decided to throw the question back at him, “What do you and do you not like about a girl?”

He tapped his chin and made himself more comfortable on his seating position. “Reserved and cute girls. Someone who is like an angel. Someone who just lights up your world without even trying hard. A natural sunshine that makes everyone smile. What I don’t like about a girl is someone who keeps things to herself. I want her to share it with me,” his tone changed and so was his expression.

She studied his tone and expression while he was speaking, and she absolutely sure that he was talking about a certain someone. She wanted to ask him who that girl was, but they were not that close enough to talk about private matters, so she decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter