Hotel

The Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up with a huge headache and hesitated to open her eyes at first, but then the realization hit her fast. The last thing she did was to reach for the door knob last night and suddenly everything went black. She opened her eyes and sat abruptly that her headache made me immobilized for a while. She was clutching her head and her eyes were half opened.

A white blanket was covering her body and there was someone beside her. Her heart started to thump faster and faster. She slowly looked at her side and her eyes seemed like it would pop out from its sockets. Beside her was Luhan laying peacefully.

She needed a few seconds to convince herself that it was not a dream, and she shook him gently. He groaned and turned his body. She saw his and she immediately looked down at her body. 

‘Holy –‘

“Aahhhh!” she screamed her lungs out when she found herself , and Luhan jolted up from his slumber. She was clutching their shared blanket so tightly to cover her chest and every part of her skin that she could cover.

Luhan’s eyes widened when he saw her clutching to the blanket, and he looked at his body only to curse out loud when he saw that he was not wearing anything, too. Their clothes were strewn all over the floor.

Like on cue, her lower region started to pain and she was silent for a minute in horror. ‘I cannot lose my ity to a one night stand that I do not even remember happening.’ She looked at the white sheets to look for anything suspicious.

“W-What are you doing?!” Luhan asked nervously as he thought she was trying to look at his body.

‘For the love of God that would be the last thing I would do now.’

She stopped and looked at him. “Do you remember anything?” Honestly, she couldn’t remember anything.

“No,” he mumbled quietly and looked away.

She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, thinking of a way on how to remember whatever happened last night. “Uh, do you mind wearing some clothes? We’re both stark here,” she asked him and brought her knees closer to her body.

“C-Can you close your eyes?”

She nodded without any hesitation and closed her eyes. She felt him move out of the bed and move around the room. There were rustling and from what she guessed, he was scared that she would look at him at any moment.

“I’m going to the bathroom. You can open your eyes when you hear the door lock. Just knock on the door when you’re dressed.”

“Okay.” The moment she heard the door lock, she slowly got up from the bed and hissed when the stinging pain from her lower region came back. She quickly got dressed and pulled the white blanket away from the bed.

She stared in agony as she saw a few drops of blood on the bed and a few stains on it which she assumed were the liquids both their bodies released. She wanted to cry, curse and beat him to pulp, but she knew that he was as innocent as she was.

He heard her knock on the door and he opened it. He found her with her dress from last night and her saddened expression. She walked to the armchair and sat there while looking at the window.

As he approached the bed, he saw a few stains on it and a few drops of blood. ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter