Celebration

The Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah nervous about seeing Luhan again. It was as if she was back again during those times when she first fell in love. The thought suddenly made her mind blank for a while. It had been long since she last encountered her first love; well, not that she wanted to meet him anyway.

Others would get all those feelings during the courting stage or maybe even at the first stage of a relationship just like her and Luhan. It was because they never showed their affection towards each other. Although she was having suspicions of him having a slight crush her, she never thought he had been restraining all those feelings from coming out until that day when he asked her to be his girlfriend. He giggled at the memory and instantly shut up as soon as Xinyi shot her a look.

“Girl, I know you’re on cloud nine, but calm down. You don’t want the guys to make fun of you, don’t you?” Xinyi stated.

Jinah shrugged and smiled again. She would be reunited with her friends again after so long. “What about Youngho? Is there any news from him?”

Xinyi’s facial expression suddenly changed into an unsettled one. “You know, he’s been acting weird lately. It’s as if he wants to tell us something, but something is refraining him to do so.” It was the same thought in Jinah’s head, and it confused me.

Just like them, Youngho had always been straightforward and not afraid of the consequences of his words. His frequent appearance and disappearance had been bothering her lately, too. She wanted to find him and talk to him. She wanted to know about something that she wasn’t even sure what it was about.

“Why don’t you call Youngho?” Xinyi asked.

“You know that I hate him –“

“–and you need answers from him.”

Jinah sighed, knowing that she would have to face Youngho in the future no matter what. She didn’t want to think about the problems that she would face in the future. She just wanted to enjoy the moment where she was the most happy.

“Oi, we’re here. Stop stressing.” Xinyi nudged Jinah as they reached the studio without her knowing. The music was booming, and it made her smile knowing that behind those doors were her friends who she could trust her life with. All of them had been busy that kept them from seeing each other.

I opened the door excitedly, with a huge grin on her face. “Hello –“ she was about to greet all of them when party poppers, birthday decorations, colorful lights and foods greeted me with The Reds and EXO smiling happily.

“Happy birthday!” they greeted, and sang a birthday song after. was opened in surprise. She stood frozen on the ground, not knowing how to react.

“T-Thank you, guys.” They laughed, probably happy to see her completely taken-by-surprise-look.

Then there was a birthday cake with a candle in the middle. She looked at the person holding the cake and it was none o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter