Game

The Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah watched as one masked guy hammered nails on her car’s tires. She dashed out of the studio and found him already running away. Catching him would not make her car’s tires inflated again. She groaned in annoyance and kicked the tires to vent out her anger.

‘Great. How am I supposed to go home now?’

She leaned on her car and sighed heavily. She now had to rely on her friends to get a lift home. She opened the door and they greeted her with worried faces. “Hey, don’t worry. We can give you a ride home,” Xinyi comforted her and she just nodded. Jinah hated leaving her car. She loved that car. It was the first luxurious thing she bought for herself when she saved enough.

She tried to ease her annoyance by mingling with her friends. She heard Junmyeon announce that they already finished their practice. They didn’t really practice much today since they already knew the steps by mind and heart. They just had to improve on their sharpness and synchronization.

“Hyung, aren’t we a little bit too early today? I mean our manager would pick us up in an hour or more,” Baekhyun said and Junmyeon seemed to think about it.

“How about we get some rest? I know all of us are tired from our trainings and schedules,” he answered the younger one.

“How about we play some games together? It’s been a while since we’ve done that,” Chanyeol suggested, and the other members seemed to like the idea. All of them agreed, and a few of them whispered to each other. They looked at Jinah and Xinyi who were sitting together and they gave them a questioning look. Jongdae approached them and without saying anything, he just grabbed their wrists and made them seat next to them, forming a circle.

“Let’s play truth or dare!” Sehun clapped his hands and Jinah mentally face palmed herself. She hated that game. They tried to call the guys from her group, but they were really busy with their stuffs so it was just Jinah, Xinyi and everyone in EXO.

Xinyi was sitting across of Jinah since the guys made us separate, and Jinah was sitting in between Lay and Luhan.

‘Oh dear Lord, please do not make me faint.’

 Zitao got an empty bottle and spun it around. It pointed to Luhan. They cooed and I just looked at him, waiting for his answer.

“Dare.”

Jinah’s lips twitched a little and they spun the bottle again to choose who will give the dare. It stopped at Yifan and all of them looked at him.

‘Is it just me or is he really looking at me?’

Yifan acted like he was thinking with his brows furrowed and his fingers caressing his chin. “Okay. I will go easy on you. You can choose between ‘Option A’ and ‘Option B’. ‘Option A’, you will kiss the person on your right, which happens to be Minseok; on the lips.” All of them started them laughing and Luhan gave Minseok a disgusted face while Minseok was making kissy faces at Luhan. “In ‘Option B’, you will kiss the person on your left and you can choose where to kiss her, but it must be on the forehead, lips or cheeks.”

Jinah’s eyes widened when Yifan finished his sentence.

‘He just did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter