Yeon Ah

The Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stared at his phone a little more and thousands of thoughts were flooding her mind. She was his fan and seeing a picture of him with another girl made her feel jealous somehow – and jealous she felt.

There were rumors that EXO’s Luhan was having a one sided love for the nation’s angel – Kang Yeon Ah. Yeon Ah as known to the public, was every guy’s dream girl. She had this innocent, friendly and warm look that would never let you think she was a bad person. She was indeed an angel in disguise.

Most girls envy her. Most of the girls in the entertainment industry were trying their best to look as y or innocent as possible, but Kang Yeon Ah was effortless. She could pull off an innocent and friendly look easily. Whenever she dressed y or acted like one, not as if she was not, guys would drool over her again and again.

She was a solo artist and was in the same company as EXO. She debuted three years earlier than EXO, but she was just the same age as Luhan. She was a successful solo artist who had done concerts all around the world, sold millions of albums and had a lot of endorsements.

When God showered luck that all girls would die for, Kang Yeon Ah got it all.

Just imagine when the guy you have been crushing for so long likes your friend. That was exactly her case right now. It would have been better if Kang Yeon Ah was not her friend. Yes, she was ‘Yeon Ah unnie’ to Jinah. She takes good care of everyone.

She happened to be a huge fan of her ever since, and she started to like her more when she met her in person. She was one of the kindest person she had ever met, and there was no reason a person could actually hate her for her personality.

She put down the phone and pretended that she did not see anything so heart breaking. Okay, maybe she was overreacting.

Luhan sat beside her again and watched the movie with her. The movie ended and they decided it was time to go in their rooms. They just left Junho on the couch as she warned him that Junho becomes really grumpy when he gets woken up.

“Good night,” he muttered.

She fought herself to say back those words, “Good night”, and she successfully did without having to sound like she had lost her voice for years.

-

Luhan lay down on the bed and opened his phone. ‘Yeon Ah.’ A smile crept up on his face. It was a picture of him and her before their rehearsal for her stage collaboration with some of the EXO members and he was one of the lucky ones that got picked to dance with her.

Those were the times where he got to hold her hand, pull her close to his body and actually got his face to be just inches away from hers. His heart beat fast at the sudden reminisce.

She was really famous and everybody loved her including him, but what made his love for her different was because he loved her more than just a sunbae and a friend.

It all started when he got into SM Entertainment as a trainee. She debuted a year before he got accepted as a trainee and whenever he saw her, he could feel butterflies on his stomach. It all started as a simple crush until it led for years. He had been loving her for four years now.

Until this day, she was his motivation and inspiration to keep going. She was his lucky charm.

He kept thinking about her until he did not realize he already fell asleep. He woke up to the buzzing of his phone and checked it. It was just a message from Yifan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter