Thinking

The Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s weird how everything is so calm and quiet right now. This is scary. I think whoever set this up is planning on something big and we have to be extra careful,” Junmyeon said as they gathered again for training.

It had been days since the incident and ever since then, Luhan did not see Jinah. She didn’t go to the studio anymore, or maybe their timings were not really good, but still, there were no signs of her. He felt bad for her. Maybe she was still traumatized by the incident. He tried messaging her by the number he got from Sehun, and she actually replied. When he brought up the topic about the incident, she just replied him with short answers and soon, no replies came from her.

“How do you think is Jinah dealing with the aftermath?” Minseok asked as he sat beside Luhan, and he just shrugged.

“Aftermath of ending up at the same room as him and not remembering anything or the aftermath of having with her friend?” Baekhyun asked and Jongin sprayed his drink out from his mouth. He coughed harshly and Yixing had to pat his back.

“Hyung, we all know something happened between the two of them, but you didn’t have to bring up that topic. It’s disgusting. Just imagining Luhan hyung doing… uh… and Jinah… just eww,” Jongin said as Chanyeol laughed along with Zitao.

“You guys, stop talking about what happened that night. Just think of other possibilities that might solve this problem or whatever,” Yifan said, and they nodded their heads in agreement.

“But I really miss her. Our sunshine is nowhere to be seen. She makes my day brighter. Can we just kick Luhan out and bring Jinah in?” Yixing asked as he was annoyed about the fact that he couldn’t see Jinah.

Luhan gave him a look and threw the water bottle at him while Yixing chortled. “I wish she would come here,” he continued.

As soon as Yixing finished talking, the door opened and they thought it was Jinah, but it was another person. “Yeon Ah noona, what are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked, and she smiled at them.

Luhan was looking at her lovingly. Yes, he thought it was Jinah at first, but it was not so bad when it was not her that came. His smile instantly grew, and he waved at her. However, his body stiffed when the fact that something happened between him and Jinah went through his mind. Jinah was Yeon Ah’s adored dongsaeng. Yeon Ah loved her like a sister.

“My concert would be in a few months and I’m here to announce that you guys would be the special guests,” Yeon Ah announced as they widened their eyes in surprise.

“Really?”

“That’s awesome!”

They cheered and Yeon Ah laughed at their cute response. “I also need to do a solo jazz performance and I was thinking maybe Luhan would fit to be my partner,” she said as she looked at Luhan whose mouth was slightly hung open.

Jongdae smacked his arm hard and he glared at him for doing that. “Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter