My Girl

The Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t,” Luhan hissed at Jinah. She was being so stubborn. He accompanied her to the hospital to get her cast. She was wearing a cast on her right hand and the doctor told them to be more careful.

“But it’s itchy!” she whined and Luhan laughed at her. She huffed grumpily at him and turned her back against him. He felt bad for her since the itch was getting on her nerves, but she couldn’t do anything about it.

She took medical leave from work and the company understandingly told her that she would still be welcomed when she comes back because her last project in the company still needed a few months to finish.

“Are you going to stay in the studio or do you want to go home?” he asked her.

“It’ll be really boring at home, so can I come with you?”

“It can be really boring watching us, too, you know? You’ll just hear the endless nagging and you’ll see the same routine over and over again.”

“Like I don’t know that. At least I have company.” She smiled brightly at him and he playfully sighed in defeat.

-

Arriving at the studio, they were greeted by the guys who just came, too. Only them, EXO, were there and Jinah. They had the studio for themselves.

“Jinah!” Jongdae called her and opened his arms, waiting for a hug. If looks could kill, he had been already salvaged to his death.

“Calm down, pretty boy.” Yifan snorted and patted Jinah’s head as if she was his child. “Does it hurt?” To Luhan’s relief, she shook her head.

“Baobei!” Yixing called.

‘Seriously, why is my girl so popular among the guys?!’ Luhan thought he only said it in his mind, but he was proven wrong when Minseok shook his head and laughed.

“Did anyone else hear it?” he asked nervously, hoping that he would say no.

“I don’t think so.” He glanced at the whole studio and luckily, no one was looking at them weirdly.

Jinah looked so tiny, being surrounded by the guys. As much as he appreciated their concern, he didn’t appreciate the fact that they were still guys after all. One of them might just hit on her at any moment. The thought alone sent him alarmed. He stood next to Yixing who was in the middle of Luhan and Jinah. He was pinching her now reddened cheeks. Luhan slung her arms over his shoulders casually and whispered, “Hands off my girl, Yixing.”

Yixing froze for a moment before dropping his hands down and laughing to himself. Jinah looked at him weirdly and Luhan smiled at her as if nothing happened.

Yixing walked to Minseok who asked him, “I guess you got told off, huh?” Luhan mentally face palmed himself. They were talking too loud.

“Will you be okay staying here? Because I do not recommend that you stay out if ever you get bored. There are a lot sasaengs out there,” Junmyeon asked her in concern and she just nodded at him. “Or if you want, you can point out who makes mistakes and tame Luhan if ever he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter