Ch. 2

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

@shin_hyun2 and @penpen09 : thank you so much! both of you are my first subscribers to this story! Hope this is a good story and that you're enjoying it! Feel free to comment!

For me, this chapter is better than the last one!

ENJOY, R&R ^^


 

For the next day, Ami was getting ready for school. She has always loved first days, since she would be able to try to give a good first impression.

Unni! Good luck today in school!Ritsu

She replied back before grabbing her bag and walking out of her house. She closed and locked the door behind her as she started her way towards her high school.

 

She was standing in front of her high school amazed. It was sure that only rich people could study here, or someone with a scholarship. This was sure a high-class high school. As she was walking into the school, a few guys noticed her and whistled making her to blush madly.

In her last school, she wasn’t noticed like that. She only knew about one guy who liked her about two or three times, and eventually asked her out. She rejected him. He was one of her closest guy friends.

‘’Hi there!’’ Someone said and pulled her by her arm. ‘’I’m Hwang SooJin, you must be Ho Ami.’’ She said with a smile. Ami simply nodded. ‘’I was assigned to help you during your first week.’’ She informed her. Ami smiled again, she didn’t know what to say. ‘’So you don’t speak much, hmm?’’ She asked.

Ami shook her head. ‘’No, it’s not that. I just… Thanks.’’ She simply said.

‘’For what?’’ She asked confused and raised an eyebrow. Ami smiled again, ‘’because you’re going to help me in my first week, right?’’ SooJin nodded, ‘’Oh! Yes, I am.’’

The bell rang and both of the girls went to their classroom. They were classmates. The professor greeted them and after he allowed the new students to introduce themselves, he started with his class. Everyone sighed, it is the first day of school, and for the first class they already had homework that must be done for next week.

When the first classes were dismissed, it was already time for lunch. SooJin had introduced her friends to Ami. She knew that they weren’t really popular, but they weren’t ignored neither. Both Ami and SooJin stood up from their table and went to take their lunch.

‘’So what do you think about the people until now?’’ SooJin asked Ami. Ami shrugged, ‘’I guess they’ve all been really kind to me.’’

Ami turned around to grab some grapes, but accidentally hit someone who queue-jumped in front of her. ‘’Hey,’’ Ami said and slightly poked the guy’s back. ‘’Would you mind to follow the rules?’’ She asked. Everyone in the cafeteria was shocked at what she had done. The guy turned around. Just like Ami, he was shocked.

What is she doing here? Jaejoong thought as he stared at her.

Jae – Jaejoong!? Ami thought.

‘’Uh – there’s nothing to worry about. Just continue, Jaejoong!’’ SooJin said before grabbing Ami’s arm and making her turn around. ‘’Why did you do that? He’s from senior year, and the hottest kingka for the majority of the girls.’’

‘’Kingka?’’ Ami asked. Actually, she wasn’t surprised. He was very handsome.

SooJin nodded.

(Jaejoong’s POV)

I could hear what the girl was telling Ami, and after she was done Ami grabbed my elbow before I could walk away from her. Everyone in the cafeteria couldn’t believe that she dared to do all this.

‘’I don’t care if you’re the kingka of the school. Follow the rules.’’ She said and then walked away from me.

I didn’t let anyone see how shocked I was, and I tried to hide it as I just rolled my eyes. I put my tray on the closest table and pulled Ami out of the cafeteria.

‘’What? Jaejoong let go!’’ She said as she tried to pull her arm out of my grip.

‘’Do you know who am I? I’m not just someone you can talk to like that.’’ I said and let go of her arm.

‘’The only thing I asked for, was for you to form a simple queue! Is that so difficult for you to do?’’ Ami crossed her arms.

I took a step closer. ‘’No one tells me what to do.’’ I glared at her.

‘’And so you think you can tell others what to do?’’ She continued. ‘’You’re no better than the other students, Kim Jaejoong.’’

I took a step closer to her. With that, she was starting to get nervous. ‘’What? Do I make you feel nervous?’’ I asked with a half smile. She shook her head and put her hands on my chest to push me away, but I was quicker and I grabbed both of her hands and pulled her closer to me. I leaned down to her, and our faces were this close.

Ami closed her eyes, while I remained still, looking down at her. I pulled away from her, and when she opened her eyes, she started to blush. I just smiled.

‘’You wanted me to kiss you?’’ I teased.

She blushed even more. ‘’Baka,’’ she said before turning around and walking away.

I just stood there, smiling.


What do you think? Better than the first one?

About my grammar, I don't know if queue-jump and form the queue are well written here, I think they are?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^