Summer Event

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

The only person who wasn't done with the decorations was Jaejoong since he arrived late. You took a seat next to SooJin and paid attention to the teacher that was now explaining who was going to do what during the day. When Jaejoong walked into the gym, he casually pulled a chair between you and Minho (since he was sitting on your other side).

''I can't believe you actually left me alone.'' Jaejoong said, faking a pout.

You shook your head. ''I can't believe you were lat-'' you didn't finish what you were going to say. Being honest, you actually really believed Taemin when he told you that Jaejoong would had probably just forget about it. ''Nothing.''

''That I was late?'' Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

''Mr. Kim, you and Mr. Choi will help the event by selling ice-creams and cake.'' The teacher said.

''Mr. Choi?'' Jaejoong repeated.

Minho turned to look at Jaejoong and waved his hand. ''That would be me, Mr. Kim.''

You simply shook your head.

''Miss Ho, you and Miss Hwang will be in charge of the entertainment.'' The teacher said. ''For example, creating games and making lots of other students participate.''

Both you and SooJin nodded.

''And I guess that would be all for now. I want all of you to come back into the gym at four o'clock, araso?'' The teacher ordered. All of the students nodded. ''Good. Please do enjoy this summer event.''

 

''Can I throw this water balloon to you?'' Jonghyun asked you with a smile.

''Ha-ha, you're so funny, oppa! Of course you can NOT!'' You said and put the last water balloon into a bucket.

''You're supposed to entertain, right?'' Key raised an eyebrow.

''The game is supposed the be the one that entertains.'' You said and started to walk to the garden.

''You're such a spoilsport!'' Onew complained.

''Yah!'' You shouted.

''Guys, guys, leave her alone.'' SooJin sighed. ''Want to be entertained? Okay. One of you guys go stand over there.'' SooJin ordered. None of the guys moved. ''You, Key, go!'' She said and pushed him. ''Now, Jonghyun oppa, why don't you take one water balloon and throw it to him?''

''What? Hell no! That would just ruin my hair!'' Key said and went to stand behind Onew.

''Talking about being a spoilsport...'' You shook your head.

Onew laughed.

Splash!

Your jaw fell open and your eyes widened. ''What the...?'' Everyone around you started laughing. Other students even came to stand around you.

''Do we have to pay to play this game?'' A guy asked you.

''No. But you must know that you can't hit Ami nor I.'' SooJin said. ''It must be one of your friends, or even your enemy if you get to make him stand in front of you.''

The guy nodded. ''I'll have three water balloons please.''

SooJin nodded with a smile and handed him three water balloons while you slowly turned around. As soon as you were going to face Jonghyun, another water balloon hit you.

''Jonghyun!'' You shouted and immediately grabbed two water balloons from the bucket. ''You want to play? FINE!'' You said and threw the two of them. Lucky for you, one hit his face and the other one his chest.

Jonghyun wasn't affected by this, he actually started to laugh. ''Yeah, this is a fun Ami!''

''How can getting wet be fun?'' Key asked confused.

You turned around and grabbed a water balloon. Without thinking twice, you threw it at Key. Unfortunately for him, you threw it to his forehead, getting his hair wet.

''HO AMI!'' Key shouted. ''YOU JUST RUINED MY HAIR!''

''But you must admit, oppa, it doesn't look that bad.'' SooJin chuckled.

Meanwhile Jaejoong and Minho were not having the best of fun. The two of them were trying to sell cake, ice-creams, drinks, candies and other things but no one seemed to be interested about that now.

''Hi oppa.'' Yumi smiled and waved at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smiled back. ''Hey there, Yumi. Would you like to buy something?''

''Hum...'' Yumi said looking around. ''I'll have a bottle of water.''

''Gamsahabnida,'' Minho thanked her and handed her the bottle while she paid.

''It's been a while since we talked, oppa.'' Yumi said standing in front of Jae.

Jaejoong nodded. ''It's just that I've been hanging with Ami these days.''

You're using Ami as an excuse!? Minho thought annoyed.

Yumi nodded, but she was obviously not interested in that. ''I would like for us to spend some time together, Joongie. You know, like old times.'' She smiled.

Old times? How old is she? Minho thought.

Jaejoong pressed his lips together and then sighed. ''That wouldn't be possible, Yum. I'm already dating someone.''

And that girl should be me! Yumi thought. She then sighed. ''Okay. I just hope to see you more often, oppa.'' She said before turning around. What does Ami have that I don't, huh? I'm better than her in so many ways!

''Jaejoong, I think we should walk around. Maybe more people will notice us then.'' Minho said with a sigh.

Jaejoong was more than impatient to see you so he nodded. ''Sure, let's get going.''

 

''Stop that!'' SooJin shouted. She was completely wet now. Not only her, but actually all of you.

''You ruined my sneakers!'' Taemin shouted and threw a water balloon. You immediately kneeled down with a smile. Unfortunately, the balloon that Taemin had just threw, hit someone that was holding a tray with a cake.

''TAEMIN!'' Minho shouted angrily. Not only was the cake ruined, but Minho's chest and jaw were wet. ''Now you have to pay for ruining the cake!''

''YAH! It's Ami's fault! She made me throw that balloon!'' Taemin pouted like a small kid.

''What? My fault? I didn't tell you to throw that.'' You answered back.

''But you made me!'' Taemin continued.

''You ruined my hair first!'' You complained.

''You see? It isn't that nice when your hair gets ruined, is it?'' Key said with a pout.

''But you're a guy! And please don't misunderstand that!''

''Well what about my sneakers? You can at least wash your hair!''

''You can buy new sneakers!''

''You pay for the cake!''

''You threw the water balloon, NOT me!''

''SHUT UP!'' Jaejoong shouted. ''You're acting like five year old kids!''

Taemin without thinking, threw the other balloon he had to Jaejoong. ''Don't interrupt!''

''Did...you...just...threw...a DAMN balloon at my face!?'' Jaejoong shouted.

Taemin gulped. You laughed.

''Don't you dare to laugh!'' Jaejoong said and grabbed a water balloon.

''Guys...were running out of water balloons and it's not even mid-day.'' SooJin commented.

''Wae? You can't tell me what to do.'' You teased.

Jaejoong took a step forward. ''I'm not only your boyfriend, Ami, but your boss.'' He said with a smirk.

''Give me a break, Jaejoong.'' You crossed your arms, while holding a water balloon too. ''If you even dare to throw that balloon at me.'' You started to threat, but was interrupt by Jonghyun who threw one at you.

''What will you do?'' Jonghyun laughed.

Before you could react, Jaejoong threw his water balloon.

''Yah! Jaejoong!'' You shouted and threw your water balloon at him which caused another water balloon fight to start again.

''GUYS!'' SooJin shouted. ''We don't have more water balloons!''

All of you froze. ''What?''

''We don't, but we still have these ruined desserts.'' Minho said. All of you immediately ran towards Minho, trying to get anything to hit another person with it.


Water balloons fight and food fight are sure fun, LOL.

This is how the Summer Event went, even though I know we're not in Summer right now.

Hope you enjoyed the chappie.

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]