Decorating

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

Today you had to wake up earlier than usual since you had to go to school and prepare everything for the summer event before the other students arrive. You decided to wear a short jumper and leave your hair fall loose. As soon as you ate something small for breakfast you immediately headed to school.

Mi Cha, SooJin, Taemin, Minho and other students that were helping with the event were already there when you arrived. You looked around, looking for a specific person but you noticed that Jaejoong was one of the students that were still missing.

''Annyeong Ami!''

You turned around and smiled back to Taemin. ''What's up, Tae?'' You asked and walked towards him.

He sighed. ''I still can't believe that Mr. Kim gave me three babies...is he mad or something?'' Taemin shook his head. ''Anyways, Mi Cha says we should better start now even though Jaejoong-sshi is not here.''

''But he's part of our team. How are we going to decorate all the senior's side without Jae?'' You raised an eyebrow.

Taemin shrugged. ''It doesn't matter, does it? We just need to paste some things on the walls, put some fake palm trees and that's it.''

You shrugged too. ''We better start before the others if we want to finish.''

(A/N: I know I didn't mention this before but the thing right now is that Mi Cha and the teacher divided all the students into small groups to decorate different places around the whole school. Taemin and Jaejoong are your team-mates and you're supposed to decorate most of the senior's side).

Taemin nodded and walked ahead of you.

~ Twenty Minutes Later ~

''Um...move the right side a little bit. Just a bit.''

''Ami! I've already moved it a bit!'' Taemin said as he tried to paste a poster on the wall.

''Well it still doesn't look good. Move it on the right side, not left!''

''This is the right side!'' Taemin shouted.

''No, you're wrong. That's the left side, Taemin!''

Taemin tilted his head thinking, and then blushed embarrassed. ''Ne...you're right.'' He said. You smiled and crossed your arms. ''Jaejoong's really late.'' Taemin commented as he finally pasted the poster on the wall. He took a step backwards to take a look at it.

You nodded. ''Yeah...I'm sure whatever happened -''

Taemin cut you off before you could even finish saying what you were going to say. ''Wanna bet?'' He asked with a smirk.

You gave him a questioning look. ''What?''

''I said if you wanted to bet. You know...I don't think that Jaejoong's going to have a good excuse for coming late. He probably just fell asleep or forgot about it.''

You bit your lower lip thinking about it. You knew that what Taemin said was probably true, Jaejoong wasn't such a ''good'' student after all even though he had good grades. Even though you thought about it, you didn't want to believe it.

''Okay...'' You shrugged. Taemin smiled.

''C'mon, we better finish this before eight.''

~ Ten Minutes Later ~

''Ami! Taemin!''

Both of you turned around and saw Jaejoong running towards the two of you. You gave him a small smile while Taemin sighed.

''Just a little bit late, hyung.'' Taemin said sarcastically.

Jaejoong was now standing in front of you, panting. ''I - I...'' He then took a deep breath. ''Mian, I forgot it.'' He said and shook his head.

Taemin smiled and elbowed you while he quietly mouthed, ''you see?''

You sighed and shook your head. ''Whatever.'' You said back. Jaejoong gave you a confused look. ''I...I was talking with Taemin... Well, so...you forgot?''

Jaejoong nodded. ''But I'm here now, twenty minutes before eight o'clock.'' He smiled. ''What can I do now? Do I have to put some palm trees on the corridos?'' He asked.

You shook your head. ''Taemin already did that. You can paste these inside the classrooms.'' You said and handed him some posters.

He looked down at the posters and then back at you. You turned to look at Taemin and then the two of you left.

''W-Wait!'' Jaejoong shouted. The two of you turned around. ''You're letting me do this alone?''

You nodded. ''Taemin and I decorated most of the senior's side.''

Jaejoong then pouted. ''You're really leaving your boyfriend alone?''

Before you could say something Taemin covered your eyes with one of his hands and with the other hand he covered your mouth. ''Ne, hyung. Ami and I already did a lot, it's your turn now.'' He said and started to walk backwards, pulling you as well.

With one of your hands you pulled away the hand that was covering your mouth. ''Let go of me, Taemin.''

''Sure, as soon as we're far away from Jaejoong.'' Taemin smiled.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and went into the first classroom he saw.

 

As soon as the two of you were out of the senior's side, Taemin finally let go of you.

''What was that for?'' You asked and blinked.

''If you saw Jaejoong's face back there you would've stayed and helped him.'' Taemin said and sat down on one of the benches.

You sighed and took a seat next to him. ''I...guess so.'' You shrugged.

''Hey guys!'' Minho greeted the two of you as he came to stand in front of you. You looked up at him and smiled. Minho smiled too as he placed the fake baby doll, a.k.a. Hyeri, on your laps.

''What?''

''I've already looked after the baby for one night. It's your turn now.'' Minho smiled. ''We're a couple, remember? We're supposed to be doing this together, not just me.''

You nodded. ''Yeah... I'll take the baby tonight.'' You said and looked at the baby doll.

''Does your baby have a name?'' Taemin asked. You nodded and told him. ''Does Mr. Kim know about it?''

Minho nodded. ''I just told him.''

''We should better go to the gym now, everyone is probably done decorating now.'' You stood up from the bench and started to walk towards the gym.


I know it's not summer right now, but well I chose summer at the beginning of the story... lol.

What did you think about this chapter? I hope it wasn't a boring one :S

@SHILLen: Lol yeah ^^

@KIMJIYEONN: Hi there! Hope you liked the chappie.

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]