Surprise!

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

@shin_hyun2: lol. You mean the one she met at school? SooJin?

@SHILLen: Here's the update, although I think the chapter's too short... Enjoy!

@KyleeRosethorn: I know right, lol ^^

ENJOY!


~ Same day, at noon ~

School was over and now you had to go to work. As soon as you arrived to the café, you saw Ritsu cleaning some tables. This was one of the few days that you two had the same schedule. And now you hardly see her, since she studies on another high school. After you greeted them, you went to the bathroom and changed into your work uniform.

Tonight wasn’t that busy, and it was already your third day working at the café. Hyun Su had been telling Mr. Kim that you’re a really good girl and that you deserved to be hired before the week was over… Still you haven’t heard from Mr. Kim since then.

‘’Ami!’’ Ritsu called you.

You were taking someone’s order and as soon as you were done, you turned around to look at her. She was holding up the café’s phone. You went towards her and took the phone out of her hand before answering. Ritsu took your notebook and helped you to prepare the coffee your costumer had ordered.

‘’Yoboseyo?’’ You asked.

‘’I’ll go pick you up at six, be ready.’’ A male’s voice said. You knew exactly who it was.

‘’Jaejoong…’’ You sighed. ‘’I’m not done until eight.’’

‘’How many times do I have to tell you that I’m your boss too? I’ll make sure to tell my dad about it, don’t worry.’’

‘’I don’t want to finish early,’’ You said. What you really wanted was some time away from Jaejoong. You needed to think about some things that involved him, still, you weren’t ready to see him. You’ve been avoiding him during school and now you needed your own space.

You heard him sigh. ‘’Look Ami, if you come with me tonight, I promise I won’t be bothering you anymore…’’

You sighed too. ‘’See you at six, Jaejoong…oppa.’’ You said before hanging up the phone. You turned to look at the clock that was hanging on the wall, it was already 5.50 p.m. You went to the bathroom to change back to your clothes.

‘’You’re already leaving?’’ Ritsu asked you while Hyun Su turned to look at you.

You nodded, ‘’Hai. Jaejoong wants to see me…’’ You told them.

‘’Lately, you’ve been hanging a lot with Jaejoong…’’ Hyun Su stated. You turned to look at him. ‘’I’m not saying that’s something wrong. Anyways, he’s been looking for you quite a lot.’’

‘’Yeah, I’ve never seen him that interested in a girl before.’’ Ritsu said as she started to clean a table.

‘’What are you two talking about?’’ You asked.

Ritsu shook her head and chuckled. ‘’Ami, we’re not saying anything bad. It’s just that it seems as though Jaejoong really likes you. He’s been following you and even tells you to stop working because he wants some time with you. Haven’t you noticed that?’’

You nodded. I guess you’re right, you thought. The door opened and Jaejoong walked in with a smile. ‘’Are you ready to go, Ami?’’ He asked with a sweet smile. You gave him a small smile and nodded. ‘’Hyun Su, could you tell my father that Ami’s with me because I need her help?’’ Jaejoong asked. Hyun Su nodded and after Jae thanked him, both of you walked outside.

‘’Where are we going?’’ You asked when Jaejoong opened his car’s door for you.

‘’You’ll see.’’ He said with the same smile he had when he got here.

You sighed and hopped into his car. None of you talked during the ride, yet you didn’t feel uncomfortable. You turned to look at Jaejoong and just him. I was never wrong, he’s really handsome, you thought. Jaejoong turned to look back at you when he stopped in front of the red light.

‘’What?’’ He chuckled.

You shook your head and smiled. ‘’Nothing,’’ you said and sighed. ‘’Just take me wherever you need.’’ You said when you turned around to look out through the window. You didn’t need to look back at Jaejoong to know that he was smiling back at you.

‘’Actually, we’re here. I just need to park my car.’’ He said as he turned into a dark place where you could only see two small balls of light from far away.

‘’Are those candles?’’ You asked when he opened the door for you. He just smiled. You took his hand as he pulled you out of his car.

''Why don't you find out yourself? C'mon,'' Jaejoong said and after he closed his car's door, he started to pull you closer to where that light was coming from. As soon as you were close enough, you saw what it was. Both of your eyes widened and your mouth fell open. Jaejoong smiled when he saw your expression, he was glad he could surprise you this much.


Cliffhanger! What did Ami/YOU saw???

Comment and subscribe <3