Prom Night

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

When it was the right time, Jaejoong pulled Yunhee out of the class and started to talk to her. He knew that Yunhee and Yumi used to be friends, and he wanted to ask Yunhee what Yumi liked so he could go tell Minho. When he finally knew what he wanted to know, he quickly started to look for Minho.

''Hey! Minho!'' Jaejoong shouted before he could walk any further.

''Huh? Jaejoong?'' Minho asked when he turned around and saw him running towards him.

''I've got it! I know what you can do for Yumi!'' Jaejoong said while panting.

''What?'' He asked.

''Uh...remember that I'll help you with Yumi.'' Jaejoong said while trying to breathe properly.

''...Okay? So what should I do for her?'' Minho asked.

''I made a plan, but it's not until prom.'' Jaejoong said.

 

  PROM NIGHT

''Whoa ~ Ami you look gorgeous.'' Jaejoong said when he went to pick you up. You smiled and thanked him. He also looked very handsome in a tuxedo. ''I'm glad you could come with me.''

When you went into the limousine you were greeted by TVXQ and to your surprise Yumi and Minho where also there.

''Annyeong!'' You greeted back. Jaejoong came into the limousine and sat beside you, then he told the driver to start driving.

All the way to prom, you were talking with everyone and having a good time, even with Yumi.

''Come on, we MUST dance!'' Yunhee said and pulled you out to the dance floor, the rest followed behind the two of you.

Jaejoong gave Minho a sign before joining you in the dance floor.

''Hey Yumi, want to go outside for a moment?'' Minho asked. Yumi hesitated but eventually accepted. Minho started to feel nervous, which usually didn't happen to him.

They walked to the back of the building where the rest of SHINee was.

''Omo, Minho, what's going on?'' Yumi asked confused when she saw that outside was also decorated. There were nice lights hanging in the trees and a dance floor in the middle, and to the right there was a small table for two.

Yumi looked at Taemin, Jonghyun, Key and Onew and raised an eyebrow, but then eased up when she realized that this was how she used to describe her perfect date.

''Minho...''

''Would you like to dance, Yumi?'' He asked her with a smile. Yumi smiled back and nodded. Taemin put some music for them to dance.

Meanwhile inside the building you couldn't stop dancing. You danced with your friends and then in the danced with Jaejoong for the slow dance.

''What will happen after you graduate?'' You asked Jaejoong.

''Nothing new. We'll still be together and I'll see you after school or after work.'' He said with a smile. ''I'm not letting you go that easily, Ami.''

You chuckled and nodded. ''Good to hear that.'' You looked around you and then back up at Jaejoong. ''Where's Minho?'' You suddenly asked.

''You're dancing with me, but thinking about Minho?'' Jaejoong asked.

You shook your head with a smile. ''I'm just curious...I haven't seen him...or Yumi.''

''Well, they had other plans apart from the prom.'' Jaejoong said with a smile, thinking that they were probably having a good time.

''Oh ~ I see?'' You said confused, but didn't want to talk about it anymore.

''Ami...'' Jaejoong murmured.

''Hmm?''

''I'm glad you moved to Seoul.'' He whispered.

''The great Kingka has finally fallen in love?'' You asked teasingly.

''Since the beginning.'' Jaejoong laughed.

You smiled and rested your head on his chest. ''...Me too.''


Whoa ~ it's been a while since I updated, right??

Well...I decided to end this story now and with the prom dance ^^ I hope you enjoyed this story!

Thanks for subscribing, commenting, supporting and reading this story! I really appreciate it! ^^ I LOVE YOU ALL!

Even though this story has already ended, I hope you won't unsubscribe to it ^^

Kehlin ~