Ch. Eight

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

@KyleeRosethorn: ^^ lol

@fanfic4eva: Thank you for subscribing to my story, I hope you're enjoying each chapter and the ones coming!

Enjoy!


''And...this is my room.'' Jaejoong said as he opened the door. You stepped into his room and went to stand in the middle. He had a huge bed, a plasma tv hanging on the wall, a balcony and some shelves with books. He also had a piano.

''You play?'' You asked as you walked closer to his black piano. He nodded. ''Can I hear you play?'' You whispered shyly, but he heard you. He grabbed your hand and pulled you down on the bench next to him. His room was filled with a beautiful melody as Jaejoong's hands moved swiftly through the keys. You kept silent and with your eyes closed as you just listened to him play the piano.

''Ami?'' He whispered and continued to play.

''Hmm?'' You opened your eyes and turned to look at him. He was looking down at the piano.

''Would you -'' He started to say, but then he seemed to be hesitating. Jaejoong wasn't sure how tell you what he wanted to say, but at least he was sure that he wanted to tell you.

You put your hand on Jaejoong's arm, making him to turn around and look at you. ''You can tell me,'' you assured him. You were eager to know what he wanted to tell you. He gave you one of his charming smiles, although for you, all of them were charming.

''Would you go out with me sometime?'' He asked you. Your eyes widened and you were kind of shocked. But, somehow you didn't understand why were you shocked. Ever since you met him, he have always wanted to be close to you and hang out with you...

''Didn't I just went out with you?'' You said with a smile as soon as you were back to normal, and chuckled. He chuckled with you and nodded.

''And it turned out in such a disaster...'' He said again.

''It was fun,'' you smiled. He smiled back too. ''And yes... I would love to go out with you again.''

Jaejoong's smile grew bigger when he heard those words. You were the very first girl he has liked this much, and he wasn't going to let go off you that easy. He stopped playing the piano and then turned to look at you. You remained still, not knowing what to do next.

''I know how I'm going to call you from now on,'' Jaejoong smiled. You raised an eyebrow, it was clear that you wanted to hear it.

''And that would be...''

''It's not just one nickname, if you can call it like that.'' Jaejoong continued. You were getting more and more impatient each second. He smiled. ''It's late, I should take you back home.'' He sighed.

''Ani! Jaejoong tell me!'' You asked for, but he just smiled.

''I promise that tomorrow morning, you'll hear most of them.'' He grinned. You glared at him. Why couldn't he tell you now?

 

 

-- The next day --

You didn't know exactly if you and Jaejoong were dating or not, but at least you knew that you have started to fall for him. It was impossible not to. He has almost all the qualities you've always wanted in a guy.

''Ami!''

You turned around and saw Taemin, Minho and Mi Cha walking towards you. You greeted the three of them and asked them what was new.

''We need to start with the decorations for the event.'' Mi Cha told you. ''Please be at the gym today at four, araso?''

''Araso,'' you nodded.

Both Taemin and Mi Cha left, but Minho stayed with you. ''So...what's up?'' Minho asked you.

You smiled, he has become your closest friend here in high school. ''I went on a date with Jaejoong senpai.'' You informed him. Minho didn't seem surprised, but he seemed as though he wanted to tell you something even though he didn't speak. ''What's wrong, senpai?'' You asked Minho.

He shook his head. ''Ani, there's nothing you need to worry about.'' He said. The bell rang and both of you went to your classes.

 

Your cell vibrated and you checked it while the professor was writing something on the board.

Where were you this morning? Didn't you come to school? - Jae

You bit your lower lip and then texted him back.

I was with Minho senpai - Ami

Jaejoong was in Math class, but it was very difficult for him to pay attention to the professor when he was thinking about other stuff.

Minho? What were you doing with Minho? - Jae

You shook your head and smiled when you read his message.

Jae, are you jealous or just curious? - Ami

Jaejoong just rolled his eyes when he read your message, still he couldn't deny that he was starting to feel a little bit jealous. He was also wondering what were you doing with Minho that you haven't told him.

That doesn't answer my question, Ami. - Jae

Yesterday, you didn't answer my question either. - Ami

Okay, Ami... see you at lunch? - Jae

You couldn't help but smile, and then you texted him back. You left your cell inside your desk and then turned your attention back to the professor, but now it was also difficult for you to pay attention in class.


So...do you have any nickname you would like Jaejoong to call you??

Comment and subscribe <3