Ami's Not Yours!

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

:P I know most of you are confused because of Minho's acts, and I'll try my best to clear that confussion.

Enjoy!

Chapter 20 - Ami's Not Yours!


[Minho's POV]

I sighed and looked at the building in front of our school. I wasn't in the mood to go back to classes, I don't even know why. When I saw Ami and Jaejoong together, even though I knew that Jaejoong was just acting, I felt something that was really bothering me.

I slightly turned my head to one side, and in the corner of my eyes I could see Ami and Jaejoong walking towards me. How did they find me? Shouldn't they be in their classrooms? I stood up, I just wanted to get away from them now.

''Wait, oppa!'' Ami shouted. I stopped. I slowly turned around, trying to calm down, and looked at her. ''Are you okay?'' She asked me concerned.

''I'm fine.'' I said and nodded. Ami looked at me suspiciosly. ''Really.''

She sighed. Jaejoong kept looking at something else, somehow not daring to look at me...

[Jaejoong's POV]

Ami sighed.

I simply don't get why Minho's always needing Ami's help. I thought he had lots of friends, and he was also one Kingka from the SHINee group.

I turned to look at the building across from our school. If I looked at Minho's face, there was a 98% of chance that I may hit him. I'm not an aggressive person, but this dude is like trying to pull Ami away from me and closer to him. That bothered me...a lot.

I then decided to look at Minho, and finish with all this.

''Ami told me you liked her friend.'' I said and raised an eyebrow. ''Which friend?''

Ami was about to answer for him, but I shushed her. I needed to hear it from Minho.

''C'mon senpai, you can tell Jaejoong.'' Ami smiled.

''Do I know the girl?'' I asked. Ami nodded. Minho was still very quiet. ''Who's the girl, Minho? Why are you suddenly speechless? Why can't you just say her name? I'm sure whoever she is --''

''R - Ritsuka!'' Minho practically forced it out. My hands closed, forming a fist. The way he said it didn't make him sound as though he really liked her. I raised an eyebrow.

''Huh...so it's Ritsuka who you like. It doesn't look like that, Minho.'' I said.

''What do you mean?'' Minho asked.

''Exactly what I just said. It doesn't seem as though you like Ritsuka.''

[Ami/Your POV]

I remained quiet, just looking at both Minho and Jaejoong. I was sure that something was going on between them, but I couldn't quite understand.

''But he does.'' I said. Jaejoong turned to look at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

''Really?''

I nodded. What's up with that? Why is Jaejoong suddenly so interested in Minho liking someone?

''Really, Minho?'' Jaejoong asked again, this time looking back at him.

Minho seemed to hesitate. Now I understood Jaejoong. It was as though Minho actually didn't like Ritsuka at all, or he just loved her as a friend and nothing more.

''Right, Minho? You like Ritsu don't you?'' I asked. He had to answer 'yes'...he told me he needed my help with that. And what if Minho hurts my first friend's heart?

''I did...'' He answered.

Did!? Past?

[Minho's POV]

It was true. I did like Ritsuka -- I even dreamed with her like three times or so. She's a great girl. But right now...in this moment...Ritsuka wasn't the girl I was thinking about.

''You did?'' Jaejoong asked.

I nodded. ''Ritsu's a great girl...but...'' I said and turned to look at Ami. I knew that Jaejoong would punch me anytime now. ''but right now --''

''Ani!'' Ami said and shook her head. ''You asked for my help, Minho! You told me you wanted more than being friends with her! What was all that about, huh?''

''I wanted your help, Ami. I wanted to be more than friends with her, but...as I became closer and spent more time with you --''

''She's my girlfriend, Choi Minho!'' Jaejoong shouted.

''Shut up, Jaejoong!'' I shouted. Neither of the two of them let me finish speaking. ''I DID like Ritsu. But that was before I met you, Ami.''

''What is that supposed to mean?'' Ami asked. ''Now you like me? You want me to be with you? Things aren't like that, Minho.'' Ami shook her head. ''I...love Jaejoong.''

''I know, Ami. I'm not asking you to leave...him...for me.'' I said, even though I really wanted that. ''I just wanted to let you know.''

[End of Minho's POV]

 

''Are you okay?'' You asked. You leaned down and wrapped one arm around Jaejoong's neck. You were sitting on the couch while Jaejoong was sitting on the floor.

He nodded. ''I'm fine. Are you okay?'' He asked. You shrugged. ''Mianhae, baby. I didn't want to make you fight with Minho.''

''You were right... Well, actually 50% right.'' You chuckled, but then became serious again. ''Minho stopped liking Ritsu for who knows how long. He never told me.''

''He wanted to be with you. No matter how much I hate that idea...I still understand him.'' Jaejoong said. ''I mean, who wouldn't do whatever to spend some time with you?''

You shook you head with a half smile. ''More than half the world, Jae.'' You answered.

''But because they haven't met you yet.'' He continued.

''Now you're just exaggerating.'' You chuckled.

''At least that made you laugh.''

The two of you were just trying to relax at your place. You stood up and went to the kitchen. ''Are you hungry?'' You asked.


Remember that I write this story as the ideas come!

Actually all of you gave me this idea, which I hope you like. And please don't hate any of my characters. This is just fictional.

So...yeah...Minho likes you. Hope you don't hate the idea.

More drama to come. Hope you like drama! (Anyways, I still need to think about how to write drama) :P

Hope I didn't dissapoint you with this chapter, and I'll try to update asap!

 

@kelsey: Welcome to my story, haha ^^ komawo, really!

@-ily_4ever: Lol, I guess Minho's not confusing you anymore. Hope you don't hate the idea that Minho likes you/Ami.

@serenesmile: Got it! ^^

@SHILLen: And you're so right! Lol ^.~ Hope you don't hate the idea, though.

Comment and subscribe