Chapter Thirteen

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

You turned to look at Jaejoong confused, but he was only staring at Yumi. He got up from the bench when Yumi turned around. When she started to walk away, Jaejoong left you.

You were confused, and you just decided to stay there. You turned to look at the direction Jaejoong and Yumi had gone to, but you couldn't see anything there. You stood up and walked back into the school. Yunhee found you and stopped you before you could walk into your classroom. You saw Minho and Mi Cha already waiting for you.

''Ami,'' Yunhee said and grabbed your arm.

You turned to look at Yunhee. ''Oh, hi...Yunhee.'' You said.

''Is everything alright?'' Yunhee asked.

You sighed and leaned against the wall. ''I'm not sure of it.''

''Look, I am supposed to go to class right now, but if you want to talk to someone just tell me. We can leave, no one will notice.'' Yunhee said.

You shook your head. ''No, I don't want to leave.''

''Then give me a small summary of what's going on. Why do you look so down?'' Yunhee asked concerned.

''Who's Yumi?'' You asked.

Yunhee's eyes widened and she then quickly turned to look away. You knew in that moment that she knew that Yumi too... You bit your lower lip as you waited for Yunhee to speak, you weren't sure if you wanted to hear the answer.

''Miss, shouldn't you be in your class already?'' Your Science professor asked Yunhee as he was now standing behind her.

''Uh - ne!'' Yunhee said. ''Uh...I can't go shopping today, mianhae.'' She said before walking away.

 

(Yunhee's POV)

''BABO!'' I shouted and started to hit Jaejoong on the head with my notebook as soon as I walked into the class and saw him sitting on his desk.

''YAH YUNHEE!'' He shouted back. ''What the hell are you doing?'' He asked and took my notebook out of my hands and threw it on the closest desk.

''Me!? What the hell is your problem?'' I shouted back.

Everyone in the class turned to look at Jaejoong and I. Yunho was standing in the doorway, surprised. He then came into the class and pulled me into a hug. ''Calm down, baby.'' He whispered into my ear and then pulled me away from Jaejoong. He made me sit far away from Jaejoong and then he sat on the desk next to mine. ''Okay, what's going on?'' Yunho asked me.

I told him about what Ami asked me just a few minutes ago. Yunho was surprised too. ''I thought he broke up with Yumi?'' Yunho asked confused.

I shook my head. ''Jaejoong didn't actually date her, I mean he didn't ask her out, but he clearly wanted to.''

''How do you know all this if I'm the closest one to him?'' Yunho asked me concerned.

''When it's about girls, he talks to me.'' I smiled. ''So there's no need for being jealous.'' I then teased.

''And...did you see Yumi anywhere around?'' Yunho asked me.

I shook my head. ''It doesn't matter where she is right now, I'm sure next week she'll start attending to this school.''

 

(Minho's POV)

I saw Ami walk into the class before the teacher. She came to sit on the desk next to mine. She didn't greet me as she usually does.

''Is everything okay?'' I asked and turned to look at Ami.

She didn't even turn to look back at me and shook her head.

''What's wrong?'' I asked. I should probably have stopped to talking to her in that moment, but she was one of my friends and I was worried about her.

''I think Jaejoong...'' She started to say and then shook her head. ''Ani, I'm just confused.'' She smiled and then turned to look at the front board.

Jaejoong! What have you done now? I thought annoyed.

''Would you like to do something with me after school?'' I asked. Ami turned to look at me confused. ''C'mon, we're friends. I'll treat you with whatever you want.''

Ami chuckled and nodded. ''Ice-cream sounds good, don't you think?'' She smiled. I was able to make her smile...I grinned and turned my attention back at the front board.

 

(Ami/Your POV)

I pulled out my cell hoping to see a message from Jaejoong. Nothing. I felt someone's stare and turned to look around. I saw a boy looking at my way, but then he turned to look at his friend and started to talk with him.

I turned around and looked out through the window. I saw a girl walking out of the school and into a car. Somehow I knew that that girl was Yumi...

Who was this girl? Why did Jaejoong went after her? Why didn't Yunhee told me anything? Something told me that I didn't want to know about the asnwers.

''Class dismissed,'' the teacher said and allowed us to leave without assigning any homework.

''Ready for some ice-cream?'' Minho asked me. I nodded and walked out of the school with him.

''You know, you should have asked Ritsu to come to the park with you...'' I said as we were sitting on one of the park's bench.

''She's working today, and I wanted to talk with you.'' Minho smiled.

I nodded. ''What's going on?''

''I - I...uh...wanted to know more about Ritsu.'' Minho said. I knew he was lying.

''Nope, you're finding out the rest by yourself. Ask her out on a date, Minho.'' I smiled. ''And don't lie to me. What's really going on?''

He sighed. ''In class you were going to tell me something about Jaejoong, but then you stopped.''

Maybe Minho knows about Yumi too?

''Do you know who's Yumi?'' I asked.

He shook his head. ''Wae?''

I shook my head and forced a smile. ''Nothing, let's just enjoy our ice-creams, ne?''

Minho stood up and took my ice-cream away. ''Come get it.'' He laughed and ran away.

''Yah! Choi Minho!'' I shouted and started to run after him.


@SHILLen: ^^ I tried to update asap!

@ivylicious18: Yumi also studied in ''this'' high school..and...yeah.. (I'll be putting more info about her soon!)

@KyleeRosethorn: Lol, didn't really wanted to leave it there but oh well..

 

Comments are so loved ^^