Not My Day...

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

@ivylicious18: ^^ yup!

@shin_hyun2: YES! You're answer was 100% right! Minho has a crush on Ritsu!! Komawo!

@SHILLen: ^^ Enjoy!

ENJOY!


You woke up the next morning feeling more tired than usual, that was because yesterday night you didn't sleep well and you finally fell asleep at 1 a.m. You turned to look at the clock and it was already 6: 30 a.m.

You yawned and stretched your arms and legs. Not in a good mood today... you thought as you stood up from your bed and went into your bathroom.

 

-- School --

''Hi baby,'' Jaejoong smiled and gave you a sweet kiss. ''Are you feeling alright?'' He asked concerned. You smiled and nodded. You didn't want to tell him that you were awake all night doing your homework.

''Ami!'' Yunhee smiled and then greeted you. ''Want to come shopping with me today? It's already Friday, and as I was telling you, I've planned something for this weekend.'' Yunhee reminded you. You nodded.

''Sure, after school?'' You asked tiredly. Yunhee didn't even seem to have noticed your tiredness and nodded happily before walking away.

''You sure you don't want to stay at home and rest, Ami? You're looking horrible today.'' Junsu said bluntly.

Jaejoong glared at Junsu and then sighed. ''You're not okay, Ami, I can see that.'' You knew that he was starting to get even more worried, and you couldn't help but to think of how cute he was. ''If you want I can take you home and take care of you for the rest of the day.'' Jaejoong offered.

You smiled, you really wanted to accept his offer, but you wouldn't. ''Ani, Jae, it's okay. I should go to class, see you later.'' You said before walking away from them.

You walked into your class and quickly sat down on your desk just to rest a little bit more. Just when you were about to fall asleep, you felt someone grab your shoulder and pull it. You looked up at that someone and glared at him.

''Minho! Stop it!'' You hissed.

He pulled both of his hand up and took a step back. ''Mianhae, dongsaeng.'' He apologized and took the seat beside yours. ''You look really -''

''Horrible? Tired?'' You said and then rested your head on your palm.

Minho smiled sheepishly and nodded. ''Didn't you sleep last night?'' He asked, you could see that he was concerned too.

''Ani,'' you shook your head. To make things even worse, you had Math class first. The professor walked into the class and greeted all of you. You remembered something and turned to look at Minho. Minho felt your stare and turned to look at you confused. He raised an eyebrow and silently mouthed ''what?''

''Is there something you need to tell me?'' You asked.

Minho looked at you even more confused, and then you noticed him getting more and more nervous. ''Ani,'' he lied and shook his head.

''There's something you're not telling me.'' You commented and turned to look at the front of the class, then back at Minho again when you felt his stare. Minho didn't say anything and continued to stare at you. ''What?'' You whispered. ''Is there something on my face?'' You asked, even though you were pretty sure that there wasn't anything.

Minho shook his head and then sighed. ''I'll tell you later, araso?'' He said.

You nodded and put both of your arms on your desk and your head on them to rest a little bit more.

Just when you were about to fall asleep... ''Ami,'' Minho called you again...

''What Minho?'' You asked annoyed, you were really tired.

Your professor cleared his throat and you looked up at the other direction and straightened up. ''Mianhae, Mr. Park, it won't happen again.'' You bowed your head. He told you that this was the first and last warning and that it better not happen again.

 

It was already time for lunch and you were still sleepy. Today you were hanging with Shinee, SooJin and Mi Cha. You only took a bowl of grapes, a bottle of orange juice and some candies for lunch. Not healthy at all...

''Ami, you've probably heard this a lot today, but you're definitely not looking good. Are you sure you don't want to go rest at your house?'' SooJin asked you.

You shook your head. ''I'm fine...''

''I don't see why you even bother to lie when it's obvious that it's all the way around.'' Key stated.

''Yeah, Ami... Anyways, why won't you go back to your house?'' Onew asked.

''I assure you that it will be better than being here.'' Jonghyun said. Taemin nodded.

You simply shook your head and then turned to look at Minho. ''Talk, Minho. You said you were telling me.'' You said and straightened up on your chair.

Minho sighed. The rest of Shinee turned to look at Minho and each one of them raised an eyebrow. ''What's going on, dongsaeng?'' They all asked, except Taemin who called him 'hyung'. Minho turned to look at each one of them before answering.

''...uh...'' Minho said, thinking about how to say it. Taemin somehow knew what was going on and smiled.

''Why so happy, Tae?'' Onew asked.

''Let's just wait for Minho to tell us...'' Taemin said, still smiling.

''Did Ritsu told you why she wanted you to meet me?'' Minho asked looking at you.

You shook your head. ''Nope. Why? Is there something going on between you two?'' You asked and crossed your arms with a smile.

''W - What? Ani!'' Minho said as his face started to heat up. ''B - But...I...I want somethi-''

''I knew it!'' Taemin shouted while you shouted, ''You want to date her!''

''Who's Ritsu??'' Onew, Jonghyun and Key asked at the same time.

''A friend of mine and Minho.'' You said with a smile. ''Senpai, so you want to date her or not?''

Minho looked down and nodded. ''But it's as though she doesn't want the same...''

''Why do you say that?'' Jonghyun asked.

''A few days before the dinner we had yesterday, I've been trying to let her see that I want something more than just being friends with her, and I think she did understand it, but she -''

''Is too shy.'' You interrupted. ''And not only with guys...'' You added.

''Hyung, why don't you just ask her out?'' Taemin asked.

Minho didn't say anything and just turned to look at you. ''Ami, would you please help me out?'' He pouted.

''W - Why me!?'' You asked. You shook your head and looked at him apologetically, but what Minho did next made you sigh and nod. ''Okay, but don't you ever do that face again!''

Minho's pout changed into a really big grin as he came closer to you to give you a big bear hug.

''Minho!'' You exclaimed and tried to move out of his embrace.


Did you like it? :D