Chapter Five

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

Did you all know that I just love to write this part? ^^

@SHILLen: Lol! Here's the update!!

@shin_hyun2: haha!! Sure he is!

@KyleeRosethorn: Hi!! Welcome to my story! Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! Yay, jaejoong, lol! ;)

ENJOY! And I have a surprise for you in this chapter!


Ami still couldn’t believe what Jaejoong had told her. She refused to be his sweetheart, but no matter what she said, Jaejoong didn’t change his mind.

BAKA! Ami thought as she was walking back to her condo. Why did Jaejoong have to pick me? He knows very well that there are lots of girls who want to be with him, but he chooses the one who doesn’t?

She opened the door and walked into her condo. Today was definitely not her day. She was embarrassed by Jaejoong, then he shows up on the event, and now he tells her that she’s going to be his ‘’sweetheart’’…

‘’He doesn’t even know me!’’ She shouted frustrated.

. . .

~ The next day ~

Ami took some of her books out of her locker and checked her phone. Unfortunately, someone who was walking hit against her locker’s door and the door hit her head. She silently mouthed an ‘ouch’ before closing her locker’s door to see who had hit against it. He shook his head and bowed.

‘’Mianhae!’’ He said twice before looking up at her.

‘’Uh – don’t worry.’’ She smiled shyly.

He smiled back at her. Wow, she’s cute, he thought as he was still looking at her. Ami started to feel uncomfortable.

‘’Uh…I –’’ She didn’t know what to say. He was still looking at her dumbfounded. She moved her hand up-and-down in front of his face. He scratched the back of his neck nervously as he smiled again.

‘’I’m Choi Minho.’’ He introduced himself.

She smiled, ‘’Ho Ami.’’

Before the two of them could continue talking, another guy came running towards the two of them. ‘’hy-ung,’’ he panted and then looked at Ami. ‘’Hi…there. I’m Lee Taemin.’’ He smiled.

Ami smiled back, ‘’Ho Ami.’’ She said once again. Taemin’s smile grew wider. ‘’You’re not from here, right?’’ He asked. Ami shook her head, ‘’Japan.’’ She informed him. ‘’That’s awesome!’’ Both Minho and Taemin said at the same time and then exchanged a look between them. She chuckled.

‘’You’re new here too?’’ Minho asked. She nodded. ‘’Welcome…here!’’ He chuckled. Ami thanked him. Before the three of them could walk away from the lockers, Ami was stopped by someone who grabbed her wrist and then pulled her closer to him while he wrapped his arm around her waist.

‘’Hi babe,’’ Jaejoong smiled and kissed her cheek. She blushed and tried to pull him away, but he just hold on her tighter.

‘’J-Jaejoong hyung…’’ Minho and Taemin said at the same time. They felt awkward standing there while Jaejoong kissed her and hugged her.

‘’We should go, Ami.’’ Jaejoong said. He smiled at both of the two dongsaengs before pulling Ami away from them. Ami kept trying to pull away, but she couldn’t. ‘’Could you stop that?’’ Jaejoong asked. She looked up at him confused, ‘’What? Stop doing what?’’ She hissed. ‘’Trying to stay away from me. Can’t you see that I want to be with you?’’ Jaejoong said straightforwardly. Ami sighed and Jaejoong finally pulled away his arm.

‘’Why do you want to be with me?’’ Ami asked. She really didn’t understand him. Jaejoong looked at her and stepped closer. He took her chin into his hand again and pulled her up. ‘’Because…’’ he started to say. She didn’t want to go through that again so she was going to push him away, but this time he leaned down and both of their lips met, forming a soft kiss.

Ami was shocked and didn’t kiss him back, but when she was back to her senses she pulled away from him. That was my first kiss, Ami thought and touched her lips. Jaejoong smiled. She looked up at Jaejoong and blushed.

‘’T – That was…’’ Ami started to say but couldn’t finish. What was she going to tell him? That was her first kiss… No.

‘’That was really something, wasn’t it?’’ Jaejoong continued smiling. Ami looked up at him.

The bell rang indicating that it was time to go back into their classrooms. Ami turned around and walked towards her class. She’s starting to feel confused… Jae thought with a smile.

Ami went into her classroom and sat down. She furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to think clearly. Did Jaejoong, the school’s kingka, just kissed me? She thought. She couldn’t even believe it. She pulled out one of her notebooks and put it down on her desk.

‘’Annyeonghaseyo!’’ A girl standing next to her bowed. Ami turned to look at her and greeted back. ‘’My name’s Nang Hana.’’ She introduced herself. Ami smiled back and introduced herself too.

‘’Yo Hana!’’ Minho said and went to stand next to her. He looked down and found Ami sitting on the chair, she looked really confused. ‘’Are you okay, Ami?’’ Minho asked. Ami turned to look up at him and smiled. She was surprised to see him there.

‘’Minho!’’ She exclaimed and stood up. ‘’What are you doing here?’’ She asked.

‘’I – I’m in this class too.’’ He said. ‘’So…you and Jaejoong…’’ Minho said and scratched the back of his neck nervously again. It wasn’t as though he was in love with her, but he does like someone else. Someone who Ami knows…

‘’We…’’ She didn’t know what to say. ‘’There’s nothing between us.’’ She finally told him. Minho smiled and nodded.

Just a few seconds later, Minho introduced her to his closest friends. All of them were a group of kingkas as well and they were known as Shinee. Ami didn’t feel nervous around them, but she actually became one of their new friends.


Ami:  ''There's nothing between us.'' Hmmm....

Shinee's here!! Woo hoo!! I hope you're all as happy as I am because they're here, lol!

Q: Who do you think Minho likes? It is someone who Ami knows.

Comment and Subscribe <3