Ch. Ten

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

@ivylicious18: komawo! ^^

@SHILLen: ^^ Hope you enjoy this chapter!

@SHINee_SS501: Komawo! Enjoy!

@neversayaye: Lol, Komawo! I tried to update asap!

ENJOY!


''Annyeong, Ami, Jaejoong.'' Hyun Su greeted both of you.

Jaejoong walked into the cafe, holding your hand - it was obvious that he still didn't want to let go of you. You greeted him back, but Jaejoong simply nodded his head.

''Where's Ritsu?'' You asked.

''She's behind,'' Hyun Su informed you. You nodded and let go of Jaejoong as you started your way towards the back. Jaejoong stopped you before you could get any further. You turned around to look at him and raised an eyebrow.

''Are you free tonight?'' He asked you. You could see in his eyes that he really hoped you were. You sadly shook your head.

''No, I have lots of homework to do...'' You said and then gave him a look. It was actually his fault that you haven't done even one of your homeworks. Jaejoong understood your look and smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

''Araso,'' he then said sadly. He leaned down and kissed you one last time before walking out to his car.

When you turned around, Hyun Su gave you a look and raised an eyebrow. ''What?'' You mouthed. You probably had one of those smiles plastered on your face. Hyun Su shook his head and continued with what he was doing.

''Ritsu?'' You called as you walked to the back of the cafe. You heard a female voice talking, but you couldn't understand what she was saying. You turned around and decided to go back to the cafe, but then she called you.

''Unni? Ami?''

''Hey, I arrived early,'' you told her.

Ritsu smiled and nodded to you. ''He's already on his way here, so we won't have to wait that much.'' Ritsu smiled. ''Oh, and Mr. Kim wants to see you tomorrow, Ami.''

''Uh - sure. Did he tell you why?'' You asked.

Ritsu shook her head. ''Nope...''

The two of you went back into the cafe, and just on time, the cafe's bell rang, indicating that a new costumer had come in. ''Oh, he's here.'' Ritsu smiled. You turned to look at the one who had come in, and to your surprise you already knew him.

''Min - Minho?'' You asked surprised.

Ritsuka looked back at you, surprised that you knew him too. ''You two know each other?'' She asked.

Minho scratched the back of his neck, he has been doing that quite a lot. ''Yeah...'' He smiled.

''We go to the same high school,'' You told Ritsu.

''And we're in the same class.'' Minho added.

Ritsu simply nodded, she didn't know what to say...

 

(Minho's POV)

Ritsuka invited both of us, Ami and I, into her house. She even offered to cook dinner for us, and then went to kitchen leaving Ami and me behind.

''I should probably go help her,'' Ami said while standing up from the couch.

I immediately grabbed Ami's wrist and stopped her from going any further. She turned to look at me confused, and came to stand in front of me. ''Is everything alright?'' Ami asked me, she looked concerned.

I nodded. ''There's nothing wrong.'' I told Ami, she kept standing there and now she raised an eyebrow. ''Then, why did you stopped me from going away?'' Ami asked curious. ''I - I need to talk to you about something.'' I told her. She nodded and sat down next to me.

''How long have you known Ritsu?'' I asked her.

''Um, two years now?'' Ami said thinking.

I nodded. ''Are you two best friends?''

Ami shook her head. ''Ani, we're just close friends. Why are you asking me this, senpai?'' Ami asked suddenly.

''...A - Ani, nothing.'' I said and shook my head.

''What would you two like to drink, hmm?'' Ritsu asked as she stood on her kitchen's doorway.

''Anything is okay,'' Ami smiled. I nodded.

I saw Ritsu turn around and walk back into the kitchen after she nodded her head... I was sure that I wanted to tell Ami, but I just didn't know how. How could I ask her to help me ask her close friend out? Would she even help me?

(End of Minho's POV)

 

-- At Night --

You were really busy doing all your homeworks as soon as you came back to your condo after having a nice dinner and talk with Ritsu and Minho. You turned to look at the clock that was hanging on the wall and saw that it was already 11 p.m. You were almost done with the two last homeworks.

You decided to take a small break while you went to prepare something to drink. You thought about your day today. It was nice spending time with Jae and then having some dinner with Ritsu and Minho. You then had a flashback of what happened today with Minho. You were a hundred percent sure that he wanted to tell you something, but you didn't push him - even though you were and still is really curious about what it was...

After you drank a glass of water, you decided to go finish your homework.


Next chapter will be more Minho and Ami, and less Jaejoong.

Comment and Subscribe <3