SHINee and SNSD at the Beach

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

It was still summer and Yumi and SNSD have planned on going to the beach for one week. Yumi decided that she needed to stop stressing about the idea of you being with Jaejoong and just relax at the beach.

As soon as she got to the beach hotel, she took the key card and opened the door to her room. It was gorgeous. She opened one of her bags and went into the bathroom to change into a bikini and then walked out to meet with her unnis.

''You're looking really good, Yumi.'' Hyoyeon smiled and complimented her friend.

Yumi thanked her and took a seat on one of the beach chairs. She took a magazine out and started reading it.

All of a sudden, a beach ball hit her magazine and landed on her flat tummy. She pulled away her sunglasses and looked up to a handsome man who was looking apologetically at her.

''Mianh--''

''Have we met before?'' Yumi cut him off and furrowed her eyebrows.

The guy then concertrated more on the Yumi's face and then raised both of his eyebrows surprised. ''Yumi!?''

''What? Minho?'' Yoona asked surprised as she was now looking at him too.

''What are you doing here?'' Jessica asked. ''Is Jonghyun here?''

He nodded and then pointed somewhere near the sea. ''He's playing volleyball with us.''

''Ah ~'' Jessica nodded and smiled. ''Excuse me.'' She said and stood up, walking towards were Minho had pointed at.

''Can I have my beach ball back?'' Minho asked sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

Yumi was so surprised that she forgot she was holding his beach ball. ''Eh...yeah....mianhae.'' She slightly shook her head embarrassed and handed him his beach ball.

''Sorry for throwing it this way.'' Minho apologized once again and handed her magazine back. Yumi raised an eyebrow. ''I mean, it's not that we threw it this way on purpose...just that...I mean...playing without....mianhae.'' Minho finished lamely.

Yumi chuckled and nodded at what Minho just said. Somehow that reminded him of you. He looked at Yumi and smiled idiotically.

''Yah! Stop looking at me that way!'' Yumi shouted and covered her face with a towel.

Minho laughed at her reaction, making Yumi blush.

''Aren't you Ami's friend?'' Yoona asked out of the blue. Yumi pushed the towel away from her and then gave Minho a questioning look.

''Uh...Ne...wae?'' He asked.

Yumi couldn't help but to feel jealous of you once again. Why did you have to have all the cute guys!? Minho turned to look back at Yumi and smiled.

''Hope to see you around.'' He said one last time and then left.

Jessica came running back up and join her friends. ''Any of you want to play volleyball down at the beach?'' She asked. ''It would be us against SHINee.''

Yumi thought about it and stood up. ''I'll join.'' She said and started her way down to the beach.


It's been a while since I updated. This coming chapters are going to be more about Yumi and Minho ><

Sorry if it's confusing or rushed ):

The chappies about you and Jaejoong will be coming soon, so don't worry ^^

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]