Paired Up Together

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

Chapter 21 : Paired Up Together

[Yunhee's POV]

''Annyeong, oppa.'' I greeted Jaejoong when he walked into the classroom. He looked happy today, it must be because he and Ami are talking to each other again.

''What's up?'' Yunho asked.

''Ami and I are talking again.'' Jaejoong smiled. I knew it!

''I'm glad to hear that,'' I nodded.

''But...there's another thing bothering me now.'' Jaejoong said. We all raised an eyebrow.

''What would that be?'' Junsu asked.

''Minho...the guy from her class...likes her.'' Jaejoong said.

''What? You're involved in a love triangle?'' Yoochun asked. Jaejoong gave him a look before looking back at me.

''Did you know about this, Yun?'' He asked me.

''Ani, I don't even talk to that guy.'' I said. ''But Ami did tell me that he liked her friend?''

''Yeah, he did like her friend.'' Jaejoong answered emphasizing ''did''.

''And why would that even bother you? Aren't you the one dating her?'' Changmin asked.

Jaejoong sighed. I looked at his face, and got a little bit worried too.

''Oppa, there's nothing you need to worry about. I know Ami likes you. She wouldn't leave you for Minho.'' I assured him. Jaejoong looked up at me and smiled.

''You're right, Yunhee.''

''But there's something that's definitely wrong with you, Jaejoong.'' I then said. Jaejoong gave me a look. ''You know, you've been acting all kind and shy.''

''You're saying I'm not kind?'' Jaejoong asked shocked.

''Ani,'' I denied. ''Not that, I mean...the kingka you used to be was more...strong in a way.''

''What exactly are you talking about, Yunhee?'' He asked me.

I sighed. ''The Jaejoong I used to know would just go out a flirt with any girl, he would also just say the things straightforwardly, not caring about anything. If there was a guy who's bothering him, he would just punch him, but now...you've changed. In a good way.''

[End of Yunhee's POV]

 

You walked into your classroom silently. You looked around and saw Jonghyun and Key talking with Minho. Minho looked at you too and smiled. You tried not to act awkwardly and smiled back at him.

''Annyeonghaseyo class.'' Your professor greeted as he walked into the class. As usual, every single student greeted back. ''Today, we're going to talk about babies.'' Everyone in the class groaned, but some girls squealed. ''Not only that, but I've got a project for you guys.'' The professor continued.

You started to feel uncomfortable when you noticed that Minho was staring at you. You turned to look at him and quietly mouthed ''What?''

Minho smiled. ''Want to do the project with me?''

''It's in pairs.'' The professor informed. ''And don't even bother on choosing your partner, I've already made the couples.''

''Seems like we can't.'' You said. Minho pouted.

''Before I say who's going to work with who, I should explain what the project will be about. I'll give each couple a fake baby doll.''

Everyone in the class already knew what the project was going to be about.

''You'll have to act as a couple and take care of it. I know most of you won't even name it, but if you want extra-points - which I know that some of you might need- you should definitely do it.'' He said as he took a baby out of a box. ''This baby actually acts as a real baby. That means, it'll get ''hungry'', ''cry'', and even ''pee''. Of course everything will be fake, but still.'' He then took another baby out. ''These babies also have a gender, girl and boy. You won't be able to choose which gender you want, I'll simply give you one.'' He then put both babies into the box and took his binder. ''In real life, you can't pick if you want one child, twins, or triplets, that means, I'll choose that for you too.''

The majority of the guys in the class groaned. It was obvious that they didn't like this project, and even less to have twins or triplets.

''I shall name the couples now.'' The professor said as he opened the binder. ''Miss Choi, you'll be with Mr. Lee.'' The professor called as he took out three babies. ''You'll have triplets, two girls and one boy. How would you like to name your children?'' He asked the couple.

''What!? Mr. Kim are you serious!? Three babies!?'' Taemin complained.

''You can't plan how many to have, Mr. Lee.'' The professor said. ''Now...the names, please.''

Everyone in the class was starting to get nervous about who will they work with and how many babies they were going to have.

''Miss Ho, you'll be with Mr. Choi.'' The professor called out for you and Minho. You were shocked. What the hell!? Minho stood up and gestured for you to do the same.

''Ami, c'mon. They just called us. We need to go get our baby or...babies...'' He said. You slowly stood up, still shocked.

''You'll have one baby girl.'' The professor said as he handed the fake doll to Minho. ''What would you like to name your child?'' He asked.

''Uh...'' Minho said and looked at you. ''Ami? How are we naming the doll?''

''Uh - I...It... C - Can we tell you the name later?'' You asked.

Mr. Kim nodded and then continued. ''Miss Hwang, you'll be with Mr. Kim.'' He called. SooJin and Jonghyun stood up.

 

As soon as the bell rang, indicating that it was recess, you stood up and quickly put your things back into your bag.

''Have you thought about a name yet?'' Minho asked you as he walked through the corridor with you.

''Ani...why don't you pick a name for it?'' You asked.

Jaejoong was walking towards you with a smile, but then he saw Minho and his face became serious.

''What do you want, Minho?'' Jaejoong asked coldly.

''Ah ~ Annyeong hyung.'' Minho greeted him. You didn't understand why was he acting so nice. It was as though what happened yesterday didn't really happen. ''You should know that I was paired up with Ami for a project.''

''What?'' Jaejoong asked shocked. Why is this happening to me!? Jaejoong thought annoyed. ''Well, you two can do the project during class right?''

You shook your head. ''Ani...''

''Wae? What is the project about?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Um...oppa...just look.'' Yunhee said pointing at the fake doll that Minho was carrying.

Jaejoong's eyes widened.


@-ily_4ever: Ne, lol. Yeah...he used to like Ritsu, but then it became you.

@serenesmile: Lol, I love it too, haha ^^ Got it!

So....Minho confessed to you, and now he gets to do a project about taking care of a baby with you!?

Whoa ~

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]