Chapter 30

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

Both Yunhee and you went out shopping together for a dress for prom. When the two of you walked into one of the best stores in the mall, you found Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yumi already there, also looking for a prom dress.

Yunhee pulled you to another side of the store so that there would be no drama while shopping, but even before the two of you could walk any further, Yumi saw the two of you.

''What are you doing here?'' Yumi asked. Because of the way that Yumi was looking only at you, it made you think that Yunhee was probably feeling invisible right now.

''Well, you should know that she's gonna be Jae's prom date.'' Yunhee said nonchalantly as she crossed her arms.

Yumi turned to look at Yunhee for a second and then back at you. She knew that she already had a date for prom -Minho-, but still she felt jealous of you since she still had feelings for Jaejoong.

''C'mon Ami, we must not waste any more time. Let's go find the perfect dress.'' Yunhee said as she started to pull you away from Yumi and the other girls.

''Don't worry about that, Yumi. You already have a date for prom and Jaejoong's the one who's missing you.'' Hyoyeon said, trying to comfort her friend.

''Yah!'' Yumi shouted. ''Why the hell did she have to come to Seoul!? Of all the places in the world!'' Yumi complained.

''Let's go find a dress for you, one that will have all eyes on you!'' Hyoyeon said with a friendly smile.

''Yah! No way!'' Both Jessica and Yoona complained in unison. ''What about us?''

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and pulled Yumi away from those two.

 

''So, you're over Ami already?'' Taemin asked as he was looking at his tuxedo.

Minho heaved a sigh but nodded. ''Yeah, anyways, she has Jaejoong and she's happy.''

''Hmm, it looks like you're liking that Yumi now...'' Taemin continued.

''Y-Yumi!? Wae?''

''Well it doesn't seem to be Ritsu, and you've been hanging with Yumi since you saw her at the beach.''

''Well....she's a new friend.''

''C'mon Minho, quit the act. You like Yumi.'' Key said.

''But isn't Yumi trying to get Jaejoong back from Ami?'' Onew asked.

''Yah!'' Minho shouted and turned to glare at his hyung. Even though he was acting that way, he felt kinda hurt. The thought of all the girls he likes chasing behind Jaejoong, the kingka.

''Don't worry Minho, I'm sure Yumi is just blinded now, but soon she'll she what she has in front of her.'' Taemin said, referring to Minho.

Minho slowly nodded, still thinking about Taemin's words.

 

''With this tie?'' Jaejoong asked as he looked down at it.

Yunho nodded. ''Ne. I'm going to use a dark blue tie because Yunhee told me that she was going to use a blue dress.''

Jaejoong turned to look from the tie to Yunho. ''So this is Ami's dress color?''

Yunho shrugged. ''I don't know, it's just that that tie looks good.''

Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

 

Hyoyeon: Let's look for the perfect dress, Yumi.

Yumi: I hate you, Ami. Jaejoong's mine and only mine!

Minho: I hope Yumi gets to know what I feel for her and I hope she feels the same...

Jaejoong: What will happen after I graduate?


All those last things will be answered!

This story will end soon.

Leave some comments, ne?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]