SNSD Queenkas

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

-- Arts Class --

''Omo, Taemin you paint horribly.'' Mi Cha said bluntly.

''Yah, Mi Cha!'' Taemin complained and looked down at his 'sun'.

''If you narrow your eyes and tilt your head to one side...'' Minho said while doing all that. ''...then it doesn't look that bad.'' He teased.

''Hyung!'' Taemin complained again. ''Ami...'' He said with a pout.

''Don't listen to them, Tae. They're just jealous that they can't paint as you do.'' You said with a smile.

''What a good lie!'' SooJin smiled. ''Of course, I'm ''jealous'' that I can't paint as bad as he can.''

Both Taemin and you glared at her. Minho laughed and started to move his brush up and down. Unfortunately, your shirt got stained by some red paint.

''YAH! CHOI...MINHO!'' You shouted. Minho's eyes widened, but then he burst out laughing. Mi Cha, SooJin and Taemin also started to laugh. ''URGH!'' You said and then threw some green paint on Minho's shirt.

Everyone shut up and their eyes widened, not believing what you just did. Then, you started to laugh. You were the only one.

''Ho...Ami...'' Minho said slowly. He then pulled out his brush from the bucket of red paint and threw some to your already stained shirt. Unfortunately this time, some of it got to SooJin's blouse.

''MINHO!'' SooJin shouted and threw some yellow paint.

Taemin laughed. ''That actually looks fun!'' Taemin said and threw some paint to Mi Cha. Instead of staining her shirt, he threw it to her forehead and hair.

''LEE TAEMIN! NOT THE HAIR!'' Mi Cha shouted.

 

-- Seniors' Side --

[Yumi's POV]

That class was finally over! It was so boring, and to make it even worse, Jaejoong wouldn't talk to me... he wouldn't even turn to look at me. He would just look out through the window.

''Unni!'' I squealed happily and went to hug my unni. She turned around surprised and pushed away.

''Yah! YOU -'' Her eyes then widened. ''YUMI!?'' She asked surprised and pulled me into a hug.

I rolled my eyes. ''I can't believe you actually forgot about me, Sica unni.'' I said with a pout.

''Ani, Yumi... I just didn't know that you were back. When did you come back by the way?'' Jessica asked and raised an eyebrow.

''Just a few days ago.'' I said and shrugged. ''Annyeong, Yoona unni.'' I greeted my other close unni. ''Where's Hyoyeon unni?''

''She's on the gym.'' Yoona said and tossed her hair back. I nodded and turned to look back at Sica unni.

''Have you talked with Jaejoong recently?'' I asked.

Jessica gave me a look. ''Ani, wae? Actually, I haven't seen him in awhile.''

I shook my head and sighed, even though some part of me couldn't understand this ''new'' Jessica Jung. Did she just said she hasn't seen him for awhile? Before I left Korea, she used to be madly in love to Jaejoong... I liked him too, and I still do.

''Lee Yumi!?'' I heard someone call me and turned around.

''Taeyeon unni!'' I said and went to hug her.

''I didn't know you were coming back!'' Taeyeon smiled. Nobody knew. ''Welcome back, dongsaeng!''

''Komawo, unni.'' I said and then turned to look at my other unni. ''Yuri unni!''

Just then the rest of my unnis started to appear one by one, each with a comment and a welcome hug.

''Is Jaejoong really dating someone?'' I asked SooYoung unni.

''I heard he's dating someone younger than him. Ho Ami.'' Fany unni answered.

''Ho Ami?'' I raised an eyebrow.

''Yup, she's Japanese.'' Sunny unni added.

''I heard she's also rich...'' Seohyun unni said at last.

I shrugged and then sighed. I knew exactly who that Ami girl was...she was the one kissing my Jaejoong on the bench. He. Is. Not. Yours. But. MINE!

''Uh - be right back, unnis.'' I said before walking away. I will never share Jaejoong with anyone.


@ivylicious18: Lol...oh Yumi...

@SHILLen: LOL! ^^ yeah...Yumi became like that because she started to think that she was lucky because she had the hottest Kingka chasing her back then.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! SNSD is here and they will keep appearing!

Comment and subscribe <3


NOTE: I got a new story!! Please read and support if you like it!

Characters: YOU, Kim Jaejoong and Choi Minho

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66995/this-is-love-jaejoong-minho-you