Chapter 32

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

''Annyeong!'' Jaejoong said while walking into his classroom. He had a bright grin on his handsome face as he moved to his desk. Everyone in the room had a confused look, but most of the girls -his fans- were smiling happily and waving back at Jaejoong.

''Aren't you a little bit too happy?'' Yunhee asked as she raised an eyebrow.

Jaejoong turned to look at her and gave her a charming smile and then winked.

''Yah! Kim Jaejoong!'' Yunho shouted, starting to feel jealous. Yunhee was his.

''What the hell happened to you, hyung?'' Yoochun asked as his eyes rounded.

''What is that supposed to mean?'' Jaejoong said, frowning for the first time.

Junsu shook his head. ''Just tell us.''

''Did you and Ami...do it?'' Changmin asked. ''OUCH! YAH! JAEJOONG!''

Everyone in the classroom turned to look at their direction. Jaejoong had a thick book on his hand and Changmin was covering his head with both of his arms.

''Um...you shouldn't have asked that...'' Yunhee said.

Changmin just turned to look at her with a glare.

''Kim Jaejoong, tell us!'' Junsu demanded as he was starting to feel impatient.

''Jinjja you guys!'' Jaejoong complained. ''Aish! Well, anyways, I need your help Yunhee.''

''Wae?'' Yunho asked.

''You'll find out if Yunhee helps me!'' Jaejoong continued.

''Why can't you tell us? What are you hiding from us?'' Changmin asked dramatically.

''Aish you guys!'' Jaejoong complained once again.

''We should probably ask Ami.'' Yoochun shrugged.

''Ani, she doesn't know anything about this.''

''Who does apart from you?'' Junsu asked.

''I said you guys will find out!''

''Shush! Shut up!'' Yunhee shouted. ''What is it that you need, Jaejoong?''

''I need to ask you some things.''

''What things?'' Yunho asked curious and suspicious.

''Aish, Yunho! I'm not stealing her away from you! Why would I if I have Ami!?'' Jaejoong asked annoyed by Yunho's reactions and the kind of looks he gave him.

''Sure, why not?'' Yunhee shrugged. ''Now?''

''Of course not, the professor is already here.'' Jaejoong said as he took his seat and then stared out through the window.

meanwhile

''Everyone is talking about that!'' SooJin said as she looked at Ami and then at Mi Cha.

''Omo! Chingu, aren't you happy that Minho is not in love with you anymore? I mean, things must be better!'' Mi Cha smiled.

You smiled back and nodded. ''Ne, I guess they are.''

The professor walked into the classroom and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. ''Annyeonghaseyo students. Leave your homeworks on my desk and then open your books in page 234.''

''Gah! I hate Math!'' Mi Cha complained as she stood up.

''You're not the only one who does.'' SooJin said as she followed behind her.

You stood up too, with your homework in hand, and suddenly bumped into someone. You apologized and looked up. It was Taemin.

''Oh!'' Taemin said while shaking his head. ''Don't worry.''

You looked over Taemin's shoulder and saw Minho standing behind. He gave you a small smile as a response to your friendly smile. Things were awkward between the two of you since Minho had confessed...Now that you knew that things have changed again and that he isn't in love with you, you needed to make things go back to normal between the two of you, but how?

''I heard you were going to prom with Yumi.'' Jjong said as he was now standing next to Minho.

Minho turned to look at his hyung and nodded with a smile.


What does Jaejoong need to ask Yunhee? Keke ^^

Finally updated! Mianhae since it's been a while! I kinda have a small writer's block.

@silverx: Hi! ^^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Leave some comments, ne?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]