Sunrise

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

You tried to stay awake while Jaejoong drove, but it was getting harder by each second. It came to a point that you couldn't try anymore, and finally fell asleep once again.

Jaejoong looked at you and started to feel guilty. He knew you were really tired now, and needed this summer break to rest. He also knew that he was the reason why your grades are not straight A's anymore. But he just can't help it... He loves planning things for you and then surprising you.

Don't worry Ami, things are going to get better. Jaejoong nodded to himself.

He stopped the car and parked it on the side. He quietly opened his door and walked across to open yours. He pulled you into his arms and carried you.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at the front. You could see the waves crashing the shore. Then you looked up at Jaejoong. He was still looking at the front while walking.

''Put me down, Jaejoong.'' You whispered.

Jaejoong turned to look down at you. ''Wae? You don't like me to carry you?'' He asked.

''I'm heavy.'' You said.

Jaejoong chuckled and shook his head. ''You're not at all heavy, sweetie. And thanks once again for ruining the perfect scene of a romantic morning.''

You looked back at the front again. It was sure the perfect scene. You wondered how long Jaejoong had been driving, now that you could see the sunrise.

''This was what you planned?'' You asked when Jaejoong put you down next to him.

He didn't asnwer, but instead closed his eyes. His hair was messy now because of the wind. You took a step closer to Jaejoong and tip toed to kiss him. You were planning to kiss him on the lips, but failed and instead kissed him on his jaw.

He opened his eyes and chuckled once again. He grabbed your hand and made you sit down with him. He then wrapped both of his arms under your chest and rest his chin on your shoulder.

''You were right Jaejoong...'' You whispered. ''I would've regreted not coming here with you.''

Jaejoong closed his eyes with a smile. He could stay like this forever.

 

~ Meanwhile ~

''Wake up, Sica!'' Yumi shouted as she threw a pillow at her unni.

''Urgh, Yumi!'' Jessica complained as she pushed the pillow away. ''I'm never inviting you to a sleepover again! Do you know what time is it? And we're already in our summer break for God's sake!''

''You promised to help me change my look!'' Yumi sighed. ''I was going to be part of SNSD, remember?''

''Let her sleep, Yumi.'' Hyoyeon said as she shook her head. ''She's not even actually listening now. I can go shop with you if you want to.'' She offered.

''Chincha?'' Yumi grinned. ''Araso!''

 

~ At the Beach ~

You blushed when you heard your stomach growl. Jaejoong chuckled.

''Hungry, babe?''

''Stating the obvious, babe.'' You answered back.

''You couldn't keep the act of the sweet shy girl, could you?'' Jaejoong shook his head.

''I'm sweet and shy.'' You stated.

''If you say so...'' Jaejoong teased.

''Yah!''

''Do you know how many girls treat me like you do?'' Jaejoong asked.

''None, just me.'' You smiled.

''And do you know how many girls would love to be in your place right now?''

''If you want to change me for one of those girls --''

''Ani! I'm not saying that!'' Jaejoong tightened his hug, afraid that you would move away.

You chuckled. You loved when Jaejoong acted like this, and to be honest, you liked when he was jealous too.

''Are you going to leave me here starving or what?'' You asked.

Jaejoong smiled and stood up, then helping you stand up too. ''I know a place where we can go to eat.''

''Ani, it's my turn now.'' You smiled.

''Mwo?'' Jaejoong tilted his head to one side confused. Aigoo so cute! ^^

You pinched his cheeks and smiled. ''C'mon, now I'm taking you somewhere.''


You watched the sunrise with the one and only Kim Jaejoong! Hope I wrote a nice chapter.

@hanaika: Komawo! ^^

@kelsey: Hope you liked it!

@ikakhai: Komawo! It means a lot ^^