Lunch with Yunhee

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

Twenty minutes later, Yunhee arrived at your place. She looked really happy, but at the same time you knew that she was hiding something from you. Besides, when you asked her about Yumi you saw her eyes widened and then she left before even answering your question.

''Annyeong!'' Yunhee smiled as she stepped into your condo. She looked around and her smile grew bigger. ''Whoa ~ I like your place! It's really nice. You should help me decorate my room sometime.''

''Komawo,'' you thanked. ''Can I offer you something?''

''Ani,'' Yunhee said and shook her head. ''We are going out for lunch, remember?''

You nodded. ''Ne. Where are we going?'' You asked as Yunhee started to walk towards the living room.

''Anywhere you want. Can I look around first?'' She asked, still smiling. You nodded. You toured Yunhee around your house, and at the end you showed her your bedroom. ''Omo, Ami, your room is so you!'' She giggled.

''So...me?'' You asked and raised an eyebrow confused. She didn't answer back and just nodded. She then sat down on your bed and took the picture frame that was on your nightstand. It was a picture of you and Jaejoong. ''You two make a great couple.'' Yunhee commented with a smile, not even bothering to look up at you. She then pulled out her cell phone and took a picture of it.

''Yunhee...what are you doing?'' You asked even more confused.

''What? I just want to have a picture of you two in my cell.'' She said innocently. You sighed and rolled your eyes. ''Is there any other room I haven't see?'' She asked and left her purse on your bed.

''Ani, that's all.'' You said. You wanted to ask Yunhee about Yumi again, but something told you better not to.

''Let's go then.'' Yunhee said and stood up from your bed. She grabbed her purse and walked outside.

 

''Hmm, I want Unagi roll. Thanks.'' Yunhee smiled and took a sip from her iced tea.

''I'll have ______.'' You smiled. The waiter nodded and left.

(A/N: You and Yunhee are in a Japanese restaurant, I hope you like Japanese food. The line is for you to put whatever you want to eat!)

''Did you have a nice weekend with Yunho?'' You asked.

Yunhee just shook her head. ''Ani, it didn't turn out the way I wanted.''

''Do I want to know what were you planning?''

Yunhee laughed when she saw your face. ''Ami, it wasn't anything y.'' You turned to look around as you knew that you were blushing. You didn't know why, but you just thought about it... Not. Happening. Again.

''How are things between you and Jae?'' Yunhee then asked as the waiter came back with your orders.

You didn't know what to answer. You haven't talked with him since he left you alone on that bench, running after Yumi...

''I haven't seen him since last Friday.'' You said and took a sip from your drink.

Yunhee was serious now. She then sighed and smiled. ''Let's not talk about guys, araso? Would you like to go shopping with me later?''

You smiled and nodded. Yunhee was your third closest friend, after Minho and Ritsuka.

''Ami...if you're thinking about Yumi, just don't. There's nothing you have to worry about.'' Yunhee said out of the blue.

''Yunhee...who exactly is Yumi?'' You asked.

''She used to hang out with us... like one year ago? Whatever. Jaejoong is in love with you.''

''Why are you telling me this? That Jae loves me and that I don't have anything to worry about?''

''Because you look concerned and confused about it.'' Yunhee stated. ''I just don't wanted to see you like this.''

''Jaejoong used to like Yumi, right?''

''Ne...but Ami -''

''It's okay. He used to like her, not anymore.'' You said. You were actually talking to yourself, you wanted to believe that was how things were.

You felt your cell vibrate and you pulled it out. You had one message from Minho.

We're all going to the movies. Wanna come? - Minho

''You're smiling!'' Yunhee smiled too. ''Is it Jaejoong?''

You shook your head. ''A - Ani. It's Minho.''

''Choi Minho!?'' Yunhee asked. You nodded and gave her a weird look. ''What?'' You asked as you quickly replied back. ''I think Jaejoong is the one who needs to be worrying about losing you.'' Yunhee commented.

''What? Yunhee, Minho already likes someone. One of my friends actually...''

''Minho already likes someone?'' Yunhee repeated your words. ''Are you sad about that? Are you jealous of your friend?''

''W - What!? Of course not! I'm actually helping them to get together.''

''Sure... because you're just too kind and the best friend ever, right?'' Yunhee said sarcastically.

''What are you talking about? Are you telling me to leave Jaejoong and go after Minho?'' You asked.

''ANI!'' Yunhee shouted. ''I'm trying to make you tell the truth. You get nervous when talking about Minho, and you smile when you read his messages -''

''I smile when I read Jaejoong's messages too.'' You stated.

Yunhee sighed. ''Sure.''

You shook you head. ''I can't believe you actually thought that I liked Minho.''

I can't believe you're actually lying to me about it, and you don't even recognize it. Yunhee thought. She really wanted you to be with Jaejoong, but that was going to be impossible if you liked someone else. Of course, Yunhee prefered you over Yumi, and she wouldn't let Jaejoong break up with you for someone like Yumi. Besides, you were her friend, and she was on your side.

''Let's go. I need new clothes.'' Yunhee said and stood up after she paid for lunch.

 

(Minho's POV)

Ani, mianhae... I can't today. - Ami

''Ami's not coming with us.'' I told the rest of Shinee as they were all hanging out in my house. Ritsu nodded.

I thought she was actually going to hang out with us...


You replied ''no'' to Minho, but you're still happy that he asked if you wanted to join them -that's why you smiled.

What do you think about this chapter?

**Yumi's info coming next chapter!
**Look forward for SNSD (mainly Jessica) appearance!

@SHILLen: ^.~

@ivylicious18: ^^ I'm sure he's really sweet in real life too!

Comment <3