Ch. Nine

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

@neversayaye: Hi there! Thank you for subscribing to my story, I really appreciate it!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

@SHILLen: ^^ Hope you enjoy this chapter and continue reading the other ones!

@ivylicious18: Hiya, welcome!! Komawo for subcribing!! Enjoy ~

@KyleeRosethorn: ^^ Lol, I think anyone would love to date the three of them!

@SHINee_SS501: Hello and welcome! Thank you for subscribing!! It's okay ((:

ENJOY!


You pulled your phone out and checked it once more, you had one message but it wasn't from Jaejoong, it was from Ritsuka.

Annyeong unni! It's been a while since we go out together and besides I want you to meet someone! Please meet me today at the cafe, even though you're not working! - Ritsu dongsaeng

You smiled and texted her back. You put your cell back into your desk and looked at the front board. This class was so boring, and with your excitment about meeting Jae for lunch wasn't helping you either... You wondered who Ritsu wanted to introduce to you...

''Ami!''

You turned around and saw SooJin calling for you. You smiled and silently mouthed ''what?''. SooJin simply wrote something down on a piece of paper and then passed it to you.

I'm literally going to fall asleep! ):

You shook your head. You even wrote back to her, besides you were too bored and what the professor was explaining was something you understood quite well.

1...2...3...

You counted as you looked at the clock. Damn it Ami, stop staring at the clock! You scolded yourself. Just fifteen minutes later, the bell finally rang.

''Class dismissed.'' The professor said and started to get his things.

''Finally!'' SooJin didn't even bother to say it quietly. She gave her professor an apologetic look before walking out of the class embarrassed. ''Where are you going?'' She asked you.

''I'm meeting up with Jaejoong.'' You smiled. ''See ya later, okay?'' You said quickly as you started your way towards the seniors' side.

. . .

''Hey there, baby.'' Jaejoong smiled and pulled you closer to kiss you.

''Yah! Please, we're going to eat lunch!'' Changmin cried as he started to walk faster away from the two of you.

''You're just jealous,'' Jae smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist. ''Are you hungry, babe?''

You smiled and nodded.

''Dongsaeng!'' Yunhee smiled and pulled you away from Jaejoong. Jaejoong glared at Yunhee, but before he could pull you back, Yunho pulled him.

''Hey hyung!'' Yunho smiled. Jaejoong gave him a weird look and then turned to look back at you before turning back his attention to Yunho.

''Why are you looking at me with that look?'' Jaejoong asked kind of freaked out. Yunho's eyes looked really round and big, and he was all smiley.

''Nothing...'' Yunho simply said and continued to smile.

Jaejoong sighed and shook his head, he had really weird friends...

''Ami, would you like to come shopping with me?'' Yunhee asked you with a smile.

You nodded. ''Sure, but I can't today.''

''Oh, it's okay, we can go tomorrow.'' Yunhee smiled. Actually, Yunhee not only wanted your company, but also your opinion about something she was planning for this weekend...

-- Later that afternoon --

''Where are you going, baby?'' Jaejoong asked as he wrapped his arm around your waist so that you couldn't stand up. The two of you were hanging out in the park near the school.

''I need to go to the cafe, Ritsu wants me to meet someone.'' You told him and put your hand on his shoulder.

''Someone, hmm?'' Jaejoong said. ''Can't you stay with me?'' He pouted.

You giggled and shook your head. ''Ani, senpai.'' You spoke both Korean and Japanese. Jaejoong kept pouting. You took him by the chin and pulled him closer to you to kiss him. It is the very first time you've ever dared to do something like that.

''I need to go. Annyeong!'' You said and stood up.

Jaejoong stood up too. ''At least let me drive you to the cafe, araso?'' He smiled.

You nodded. There wasn't even one reason why Jaejoong couldn't, and besides, you wanted more time with him.


Mianhae the update wasn't really that good...

What do you think Yunhee is planning for the weekend?

P.S. I've already requested for a poster for this story, and I'm so excited to see it!

Comment and subscribe <3