Jealousy

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

As soon as you were done painting the fake sun that was supposed to be Taemin's job, you quickly walked to your locker and opened it to get some clean clothes. Just when you turned around, you saw Yumi again. She was walking with a huge grin on her face. You turned around and saw Jaejoong standing there, talking with Changmin and Yoochun.

''Joongie!'' Yumi squealed and went to hug him. Jaejoong was surprised about it, but it didn't seem to bother him since he didn't pull away. He even smiled.

That hurt you. Why didn't Jaejoong seem to be paying attention to you? You were sure that you didn't do anything wrong.

''Ami,'' Minho called you. You turned around and gave him a half-smile. ''Are you going to the locker room?''

Just when Minho asked you that, Jaejoong, Changmin, Yoochun and Yumi walked in front of you guys.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

''Joongie!'' I heard Yumi call. She came to stand in front of me and pulled me into a hug. I didn't notice that Ami was there, but now that I was seeing her, it made me smile.

I saw Choi Minho walking towards Ami, and decided to go closer to them. I definitely needed to talk to her. I missed my girl.

''Are you going to the locker room?'' Minho asked with a smile. I saw Ami holding some clean clothes, and Minho as well.

What the...?

''What happened to you?'' I asked looking at Ami.

She turned to look at me and seemed kind of surprised that... I was talking to her?

''Now you talk to me.'' Ami said and crossed her arms.

''What do you mean? Of course I'll talk to you.'' I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

Ami shook her head and sighed. Just then Yumi smiled and hugged my arm. I tried to pull away from her, but now Ami was starting to walk away. Minho following behind her.

''Hey you!'' I called, Minho stopped and turned around. ''Where do you think you're going?''

''To the locker room.'' He said and started to follow Ami again.

''Yah! Minho!'' I said annoyed. Couldn't he stop chasing after Ami!?

''We should go to the locker rooms someday too..'' Yumi smiled. I could see that Yoochun and Changmin rolled their eyes.

''Don't worry hyung. There's a girls' locker room and a guys' locker room. They won't be in the same one.'' Changmin patted my back. Yoochun nodded.

I sighed and walked away from them. This time making sure that Yumi wouldn't follow behind me. As soon as I reached the entrance to the girls' locker room I stopped and leaned down against the wall in front.

When Ami saw me, she raised an eyebrow. ''What are you doing here?''

I didn't answer back and just stood there looking at her. She then furrowed her eyebrows, more confused.

[End of Jaejoong's POV]

''Jaejoong? Hello!?'' You asked, but then sighed and decided to walk away. Before you could walk away from there, Jaejoong quickly grabbed your wrist and pushed you against the wall. ''What the hell? Jaejoong get off of me!''

Not anymore... Jaejoong thought and leant down to kiss you. You were shocked and you wished you could push him away, but you also wanted him to just kiss you and for time to just stop. He pulled away from you so that you two could breathe.

''Jae...'' You said and shook your head.

Jaejoong smiled and took your chin into his hand and pulled your face up. You could see that he was smiling, it was the same smile he gave you when he was flirting with you the couple of first weeks you came to South Korea.

You sighed and pulled away. ''Not again, Jaejoong.''

''What do you mean?'' He asked confused.

''What do I mean? You were avoiding me this past days and spending some time with that Yumi girl and you just expect me to forget all that because of one kiss?'' You asked irritated.

''Look, I didn't mean to do all that. I'm really sorry I left you behind that day, I really am, Ami.'' Jaejoong said. ''You're MY girl, and that Choi Minho is just trying to steal you away from me.''

''What!? Minho likes my best friend.'' You said.

''I'm sure that's just a lame excuse he uses to get closer to you.'' Jaejoong pouted.

''I can't believe it! And...what makes you think I would date Minho?'' You asked with a small smirk.

''...I didn't know you would, but...if he gets to spend a lot of time with you, I'm sure you would become fond of him.'' Jaejoong said. He was starting to feel more jealous. ''He's always there with you...and...he asked if you were going to the locker room.''

''Because I needed to change my clothes.'' You said.

''Yes, but why did he have to wait for you, Ami? Why couldn't he go by himself?'' Jaejoong asked annoyed.

''How am I going to know, Jaejoong?'' You asked. ''I'm not a mind reader.''

''Well, I'm sure you're not that naive either.'' Jaejoong accused. ''Because, I'm sure Minho was thinking about something else.''

''Oh my God, Jaejoong, you're really that dumb? Minho is not that type of guy. I wouldn't even be friends with him if he was like that!'' You said and shook your head.

Jaejoong took your hand. ''Let's just...forget about them ok. You're still my girl, right?'' Jaejoong asked with his kingka smile.

''Ani, I promised Minho I was going to help him.''

''With what!?''

''If you keep thinking that I'll sleep with Minho -''

Jaejoong slightly turned his head to one side and saw that someone was walking towards here, he assumed it was Minho.

''AW! AMI!'' Jaejoong moaned and pulled closer to you, both of your chest were pressed against each others.

You looked over Jaejoong's shoulder and saw Minho standing there with wide eyes. You couldn't help but to blush. ''JAEJOONG!'' You shouted and pushed him away when Minho had quickly ran out. ''Why the hell did you have to do that!?''

''You're mine.'' Jaejoong simply whispered. ''Let's go.''

''What? Where? Jaejoong, who do you think you are!? Let go!'' You shouted.

He turned around and looked at you with a smile. ''Your boss.''


@KyleeRosethorn: ^^ Hope you liked the update!

@ivylicious18: Hmm... lol! ^^

@SHILLen: Go Ami! ^^

What did you think about this chapter? Jaejoong is slowly coming back to the one he used to be!

Thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting and supporting this fanfic! Saranghae <3

I'll try to update asap!