Chapter 31

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

''Here's your tea, sir.'' You said as you placed down a tea in front of Mr. Kim who was spending some time at his own café today. You walked away after he thanked you.

''Jaejoong seems to really like you, chingu. He even asked you to be his prom date. Have you found a dress?'' Ritsu asked.

You nodded. ''Ne, I did, yesterday. I can't wait for a week to be over and go to Jae's prom.'' You smiled.

''I wonder what will Jaejoong do after he graduates.'' Hyun Su said from behind the counter. Both of you turned to look at him, and then Ritsu turned to look back at you. You shrugged since you haven't talked with Jae about it.

''Chingu, have you heard about Minho?'' You asked. It's been a while since the two of you have talked with each other.

Ritsu nodded. ''Actually, did you know that he was in love with you?'' Ritsu said looking straight into your eyes. You felt uneasy, but still nodded. ''Yeah, he told me. Just a few days ago he called me again to tell me that he's over you and that he met someone else.''

''He did? A girlfriend?'' You asked.

Ritsu shrugged. ''I didn't ask him anything.''

You slowly nodded. The bell rang as a new costumer came in, and the three of you turned to look at the doorway.

''Looks like this is your chance to talk to him again.'' Ritsu said and then went behind the counter, standing next to Hyun Su.

You bit your lower lip and turned to look at Minho, who just went to sit on a table beside the window.

''Annyeong, Minho.'' You said as you went to stand across from him. ''How have you been?''

''Oh, annyeong Ami. I'm fine, thanks.'' He said and then turned to look out the window.

''Eh...here's the menu. You can call me as soon as you want to order something, arasso?'' You asked and gave him a smile.

Minho slightly smiled back and nodded. ''Gamsahabnida.''

You turned around and before walking away, you saw that Jaejoong had also walked into the café. He greeted you and then went to sit with his father.

[ Jaejoong's POV ]

I saw Ami talking with Minho and then handing him a menu before I walked in. I greeted her and gave her one of my best smiles before walking across my father and sitting down in front of him.

''Annyeong appa. You needed to see me?''

''Jaejoong-ah, I'm glad you came as soon as you could. I heard you invited Ami to your prom.'' Dad said as he looked up from his paperwork to me. I nodded. ''When I hired her, I never thought about the possibility of the two of you dating each other. I knew she's attending your same school, but isn't she younger?''

''For a year.'' I nodded. Why was my father asking me about her?

''Son, I won't tell you to break up with Ami, besides, that's not even what I want, but, I'm going to ask you to focus on your studies first. Go to college and be successful.''

I nodded. ''Arasso, appa. I will.''

He turned to look at his wrist watch. ''I've got to go now, son.'' He said before walking away.

I glanced at my right and saw Minho ordering something to Ami. After she was gone, I went to sit closer to him.

''Hey Minho.'' I greeted him.

He turned to look up at me confused and raised an eyebrow.

''I heard you're over Ami.'' I smiled.

He heaved a sigh. ''How do you know that?''

''I just heard someone saying that during school.'' I shrugged.

''I guess you're more than happy now.''

I nodded. ''Actually, I am.'' I said and then turned to look at Ami, and then back at Minho again. ''Are you interested in someone else?''

''Huh?''

''I mean, you can't just simply forget about someone like Ami just like that, without a reason.''

He shook his head. ''I don't want to talk with you about it, Jaejoong.''

I nodded. ''Yeah, I get it. We're not even friends.'' I then started to look around one more time, and then back at Minho again. ''Is it Yumi?'' I asked nonchalantly.

[ Minho's POV ]

''Mwo!?''

How the hell did he know!?

''It is Yumi!?'' Jaejoong then asked more shocked. ''Omo! How did that happen!?''

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out, not even a sound.

''I heard that you're her prom date. I thought it was just a rumor!'' Jaejoong said.

''Uh...Eh....Um....''

''Look Minho, if you want Yumi, I'll be more than glad to help you.'' Jaejoong said looking straight at me, he looked really serious.

[ End of POV ]

You were done with Minho's drink and you decided to go give it to him when you saw Jaejoong talking with him. You slowly started your way towards them.

''Here you go, Minho.'' You smiled as you handed him his drink.

''Hey jagiya,'' Jaejoong smiled as he looked up at you.

You smiled back. ''What's up?''

''Nothing new.'' Jaejoong said shaking his head. You slowly nodded, suspicious.

If I help Minho with Yumi, then she would stop trying to flirt with me and leave Ami and I alone! Jaejoong thought happily.

''Okay, I'll get back to work.'' You said and then walked away from the two of you.

''What do you say, Minho? Do you want my help?''


*Sigh* Is the story getting too boring? >.<

@SHILLen: Ne ^^

Leave some comments, ne?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]


Check out these stories:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66995/this-is-love-dbsk-jaejoong-minho-you

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/84801/i-love-a-taken-man-donghae-you-yunho