My Sweetheart

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

@shin_hyun2: ^^ getting closer with each chapter!

@zyrenahre_14: Hi!! Welcome to my story, and thanks for subscribing!

@SHILLen: Lol, sure! ^^

@misx06, seul_sung, and emi_martini: Thanks for subscribing to my story!! I hope you're enjoying it! Tell me what you think about it so far (:

ENJOY!


Ami was trying to pay attention to the teacher and not to feel uncomfortable with Jaejoong’s stare, but failed. She sighed and wrote on her notebook.

Why is he looking at me?Ami though annoyed, but somehow she felt flattered as well. Every single girl liked Jaejoong and he was giving all his attention to her.

She ripped off the piece of paper and gave it to Jaejoong. He smiled and took it from her hand as he opened it to read it.

What do you want?

He chuckled and took her pen out of her hand. Ami turned to look at him, but saw that he was writing on the piece of paper she just gave him.

‘’You have a nice handwriting.’’ Jaejoong smiled.

She gave him a look before taking both the piece of paper and her pen back. Jaejoong didn’t even bother to fold it like she did.

Some time to be with you

Ami couldn’t help but to blush. She crumpled the little piece of paper in her hand. Jaejoong noticed it and turned to look at her, he smiled.

‘’I want more than just time with you,’’ Jaejoong whispered.

‘’So, that’s everything! Good luck, students.’’ The teacher said and left the gym.

Ami froze. What did he just whispered? She couldn’t believe it. She stood up from her chair and before she could walk away from there, Jaejoong grabbed her wrist and turned her around so that she could see his face. He didn’t say anything, just gave her smile and leaned closer to her face to kiss her on the cheek. All the girls who saw it were dying of jealousy… Ami didn’t look up at him as she walked away from there, once again without looking back.

She felt better when she walked out of the school. Now, she had to work. She remembered that Jaejoong’s father was the one who owned the café where she was working and growled in frustration.

Why me?Ami thought. The only thing she wanted to do in this school was to study and keep her scholarship.

When she walked into the café, she was greeted by Hyun Su. She put on her waitress uniform and started to work. Everything was calm until 7 p.m., when Jaejoong arrived at the café with his friends.

Ami turned to look at Jin Ae (another waitress) and told her to go take the order from them. Jin Ae looked back at her confused, but nodded when Ami told her that she needed to go to the bathroom.

When she was in the bathroom she started to take deep breaths. Why was she so nervous? A few seconds later, YunHee walked into the bathroom. She was retouching her make-up, but then she noticed Ami standing there.

‘’Hey, I’ve seen you before.’’ YunHee smiled. She knew that YunHee was a very kind girl, and the reason why she was a queenka now was because she’s dating Yunho. She still hasn’t joined any queenka group though...

‘’Um – I…’’

‘’Sure! You’re in my school, aren’t you? You are…Ho Ami!’’ YunHee's smile grew wider.

‘’H – Hai,’’ You nodded.

‘’Oh, you’re such a cute girl!’’ YunHee winked. ‘’I’m YunHee. Nice to meet you.’’ She said before walking out of the bathroom.

Ami knew that she wouldn’t be able to stay in the bathroom all night, so she went outside after YunHee left.

‘’Hey, new girl,’’ Jin Ae called her. She looked back at Jin Ae and walked towards her. ‘’Mr. Kim is looking for you.’’

‘’Oh, really? Where is he?’’ She asked. Jin Ae gestured towards the table where Jaejoong was sitting. ‘’You mean…Mr. Kim’s son?’’

‘’Well, he’s also called Mr. Kim. Isn’t it obvious?’’ Jin Ae said before leaving.

Ami sighed and walked towards Jaejoong’s table. ‘’May I help you?’’ She asked. Jaejoong looked up at her and smiled, while the rest –except YunHee– were shocked to see Ami here.

‘’Y – You work here?’’ Junsu asked, amazed.

Ami turned to look at him and nodded. ‘’Yes…sir.’’ She said. She was in a really uncomfortable situation now.

‘’Don’t be so formal, dongsaeng.’’ YunHee smiled. ‘’You can just call them Oppa, I’m sure they won’t mind.’’ After YunHee said that, Junsu, Changmin, Yoochun and Yunho nodded.

‘’But…you must call me…’’ Jaejoong said while thinking.

‘’Oppa,’’ Ami said before he could say something else. Jaejoong turned to look at her, and she raised an eyebrow. ‘’You asked for me, oppa?’’ Ami asked.

Jaejoong smiled. Being called oppa by her is better than nothing. He nodded. ‘’Ne, I did. Could you pull one of the chairs next to me?’’ He smiled. Ami did as he asked. ‘’Anything else?’’ She asked. ‘’Ne. Sit down with us.’’ He ordered.

‘’I can’t…oppa. I’m busy working right now.’’

‘’Nonsense. I’m also your boss, Ami.’’ Jaejoong smiled. It was obvious that he enjoyed saying that. ‘’And I asked you to sit down…please.’’ Ami sighed and sat down next to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong’s friends started to talk about lots of things she didn’t understand. She just looked out through the window. Jaejoong wrapped his arm around Ami’s waist and pulled her closer to him.

‘’From now on, you’re my sweetheart.’’ He whispered before letting go off her.

Ami turned to look at him and furrowed her eyebrows. ‘’What?’’ She said. Jaejoong turned to look at her. ‘’You did hear what I said.’’ He simply stated.


What do you think about this chapter?? Hope it was a good one.

I JUST WANTED TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING! IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR! HOPE I WON'T LET YOU DOWN WITH ANY CHAPTER, AND IF I DO, I'M REALLY SORRY! KOMAWO TO ALL OF YOU!!

KEHLIN