Yumi's back

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

[Jaejoong's POV]

''Why were you kissing her then, huh?'' She had asked me.

I couldn't answer her question. I didn't know how to do it. There was still one thing I didn't understand: why would Yumi be this upset if we never dated in the first place?

I turned to look out of the window. I knew Ami was in Arts class right now. I turned to look at the Arts class through my window, it was just across my classroom, but in the first floor. My classroom was in the third floor. I couldn't see Ami, but I did see Choi Minho and Hwang SooJin. She must be sitting next to them.

''Next, Mr. Kim.'' My Chemistry professor asked. I turned to look at him, confused, and then quickly at my book. I didn't know which was the question he wanted me to answer.

''Uh...um...'' That was the only thing that came to my mind.

''Number five, Mr. Kim.'' The professor said serious.

''Yeah, number five... I haven't done it.'' I said embarrassed. He shook his head and went to his desk.

''Please pay attention, Mr. Kim.'' He said and then continued with his class. I guess I was lucky that he was in a good mood today. ''Mr. Jung, number five.''

Yunho glared at me, and then turned to look down at his book. When he answered, I turned to look out the window again.

Flashback

I coudln't believe that Yumi was back. I don't know why, but as soon as I saw that Yumi was going to leave, I stood up and went after her. I saw Yumi walk out of the school and into a car. She didn't want to talk with me - I was sure of it.

''Jaejoong hyung?''

I turned around and saw Yoochun and Junsu standing behind me. Yoochun raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

''Where is Ami?'' Junsu had asked this time. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

''You left her behind?'' Yoochun asked.

''You went after Yumi?'' Junsu added.

''Jaejoong...''

''I - I got to go.'' I said and tuurned around as well.

I went into my classroom and sat on my desk, looking out the window. I wonder where Ami would be, she wasn't sitting on the bench anymore. I knew she thought I was a jerk. What kind of boyfriend leaves her girlfriend alone in a bench after they kiss?

''BABO!'' After I heard that word, someone just started hitting my head with a notebook. I turned to look up and saw that it was Yunhee.

End of flashback

How did Yunhee knew that Yumi was back? I was sure that none of them have seen her, except Yoochun and Junsu. They weren't here right now... How did Yunhee found out?

''Annyeong.''

We all turned to look at the doorway. There was a girl smiling. She had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. It was Yumi.

''You must be the new student, Lee Yumi.'' The professor said with a smile.

Yumi nodded. She used to study here, but she didn't know this teacher. ''Ne.'' Yumi started to look around the classroom, and then her gaze stopped on me. She smiled.

[Yumi's POV]

I wasn't exactly a new student, but since I was gone for some time and then back, I kind of was one. I looked around the classroom. There were lots of guys looking at me with idiotic smiles, but one that caught my eye wasn't. You'll eventually ask me out, oppa. I thought and smiled. Jaejoong gave me a half-smile and then turned to look out the window again. This sure wasn't the Jae I used to know. Where was the exciting, hot Kingka?

''Aren't you going to greet me, oppa?'' I asked and sat on a desk next to him.

He turned to look at me confused. I knew he was thinking about that other girl...

''Annyeong Yumi. What brings you back here?'' Yunhee asked with a smile.

I'm not the sweet little girl anymore, Yunhee... I thought and faked a smile. I knew hers was fake.

[Jaejoong's POV]

''Just because.'' Yumi said and smiled back at Yunhee. She then turned to look back at me again. ''I'm still waiting.'' She said with a even brighter smile.

Did she just forgot that I was kissing my girlfriend the day she came back? I couldn't help but to think about.

''Welcome back, Yumi.'' I said as nice as I could in this moment.

Someone moved in the Arts class, and it made all my attention go back to there. It was Ami. She was laughing. Minho, SooJin and Mi Cha were also laughing. They were painting some of the decorations for the summer event... Minho had threw some paint to Ami's shirt...

''Do you miss her?'' Yunhee asked. I turned to look at her. Yumi raised an eyebrow.

''Miss who?'' Yumi asked.

''His girlfriend.'' Yunhee said with a smile. What was going on between the two of them?

''It's okay to have female friends.'' Yumi smiled. Yunhee rolled her eyes.

''You babo!'' Yunhee said. ''He's already dating someone.''

Yumi didn't show any emotion to that. For the rest of the class, she even ignored Yunhee.


New character: Lee Yumi she used to study in this school with DBSK and Yunhee. She used to be an innocent and sweet girl, but when Jaejoong started to flirt with her, she changed. She only wants something now: to have Jaejoong back.

** SNSD may appear in the next chapter - not a promise though.

Replying to comments now ^^

@SHILLen: Haha ^^

What did you all think about this chapter? Comment and subscribe <3