Chapter Twelve

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

I'll start replying the comments at the end of each chapter, ne?

Hope you enjoy ~


You pulled out your cell from your pocket and check if you got any messages. You were starting to miss having Jaejoong around, and you haven't seen him all day since you decided to hang out with your friends for today.

''What's Ritsu's favorite band?'' Minho asked you during Biology class.

''It changes constantly, but right now it is Teen Top.'' You informed him as you saw that you had one text message from Jae. You smile and start to read it eagerly.

How's your day going? - Jae

You just can't go on one day without texting/talking/seeing me, hmm? - Ami

It's easy to love you, but so difficult to let go of you - Jae

''Miss Ho?'' The professor says. You looked up and saw that he was standing behind you, reading your message. ''Leave your social life for recess. Araso? I won't take your cell phone away for this time, but the next time...'' He warned and then left.

''What's her favorite food?'' Minho then asked. You gave him a look and then raised an eyebrow. ''What? You said you were helping me...''

''I just got reprimanded by the professor for -''

''Texting with Jaejoong. It has nothing to do with me.'' Minho said.

''How do you know it was Jaejoong?'' You asked.

''Who else could it be?'' Minho teased.

''Ritsu?'' You smiled.

''She was texting you!? What did she say?'' Minho asked. ''Did she talk about me?''

''Mr. Choi and Miss Ho,'' Mr. Hwang said glaring at the two of you.

You two shut up and turn to look at the front board.

''What did she say?'' Minho whispered.

''It wasn't Ritsu...'' You whispered back.

''Then who was it?''

''Why do you want to know?''

''Just curious.''

You shook your head and start taking some notes. As soon as the class was dismissed, SooJin and Mi Cha came towards the two of you.

''You've been reprimanded quite a lot now, Ami.'' SooJin stated. ''Remember you have a scholarship to keep.''

''And you are supposed to help me with the summer event...'' Mi Cha added.

''And help me with Ritsu...'' Minho whispered.

''That won't happen today, right?'' A female voice said. All of you turned around to see who it was. ''You promised to help me with my plans for the weekend.''

Why do I have to say '''yes'' to everything I'm asked for, huh? You thought. This was really stressful.

''Give her a break.'' Jaejoong then said from behind and gave you a hug. ''She's really kind for helping all of you out.'' He then kissed you. ''How's your day going?''

''Really good now.'' You smiled.

''Jaejoong, you know I need her.'' Yunhee said.

''Kim Jaejoong, you're also supposed to help the summer event!'' Mi Cha said.

''And if you were a good boyfriend you would -''

''I'm a great boyfriend...right?'' Jaejoong said and kissed you again.

'' - help her keep her scholarship.'' SooJin said.

Jaejoong smiled and pulled you away from them. ''You need a break from them, don't you?'' He smiled. You didn't nod or answer back, but Jae knew pretty well that your answer would be a yes. He pulled you to the back of the school and you two sat on a bench.

''I'm I causing you any kind of trouble?'' Jaejoong asked sadly.

You cupped his face with your hands and made him look at your face. ''Not at all.'' You smiled. Jaejoong pulled his face out of your hands, he knew it was a lie.

''You had to stay up late doing your homework, and you've been reprimanded quite a lot now.'' He said.

''How do you know that, huh?'' You asked, trying to sound as normal as you could.

''I heard that friend of yours say it.''

You took his chin into your hand and made him turn around to look at your face again. You just looked at him too, not knowing what to do next. Jaejoong's eyes moved from your eyes and down to your lips.

''Kiss me.''

Jaejoong didn't do anything for the first couple of seconds, and that made you think that he didn't want to kiss you, but then he started to move closer to you. Finally, both of your lips met in a soft kiss. Both of his hands moved up to your face and caressed you. You smiled.

''Jaejoong oppa?''

You two broke the kiss and you started to blush when you saw a girl standing there looking at the two of you. Her face made you come back to reality.

''Y - Yumi!?'' Jaejoong stuttered.

Who was Yumi? Why is she looking mad at Jae? And...why is Jae looking so guilty? You thought.


Don't forget the name of the story, it's Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka...

@ivylicious18: Actually, that was my idea at the beginning, but then I changed it :P

@KyleeRosethorn: Komawo!! I know right...

@SHILLen: ^^ Ne, he sure is!

Thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing and supporting this story!!
 Love you all!

I'll try to update asap <3