Its Name

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

''You're...doing this project....with him?'' Jaejoong asked, he couldn't belive it. Why Minho!? Of all the guys in her class, why did the professor had to choose Minho for her!? He thought annoyed. He couldn't stop thinking about Minho saying that he liked you...

''Ne...but it's just a project, Jae.'' You said. You took the baby out of Minho's arms and showed it to him. ''It's a fake doll, not a real baby.''

Yunhee on the other hand was bitting her lower lip, trying not to laugh at the situation. She just found it amusing how Jaejoong looked right now, like a mad man.

''We need to name the doll, Ami.'' Minho then said. ''I think you should do it, you're the mom.''

You couldn't tell exactly what was Jaejoong looking at. He had a blank face. You waved your hand up-and-down in front of his face, trying to make him come back to reality and say something.

''Baby?'' You asked. Jaejoong blinked and then turned to look at you. ''Thank God you're fine.'' You said sarcastically.

''You just called me 'baby'.'' Jaejoong commented with a smirk. You raised an eyebrow. Whoa ~ Jaejoong could be bipolar, even though he actually isn't.

''Hyung!'' Taemin called and came running towards Minho with one baby in his arms. He was holding the baby boy. ''I can't believe we have to do this!'' Taemin complained. ''Mr. Kim just had to give me triplets!'' He continued while he looked at the doll he had named Dongsun. And then he looked up at you. ''And whoa ~ lucky you, Minho, you got paired with Ami!''

You gave him a look. ''Why is that being lucky?'' You asked.

Because it's you, Jaejoong wanted to answer.

''Because it's you.'' Minho then answered with the same words.

Jaejoong glared at him. ''C'mon, Ami, we got to go. You have to go to the cafe, remember?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Ne... You take care of the baby tonight, araso?'' You said looking at Minho. When he nodded you bid goodbye and then left with Jaejoong.

''Whoa, poor of you, man.'' Taemin said as the two of you were walking away. ''Your child's mother is seeing someone else.''

Minho turned to glare at Taemin, but when he thought about those words his face became a sad one.

 

 

[Minho's POV]

''Annyeong son.'' Omma greeted me as I walked into the house. I greeted her back and started my way up the stairs. ''Are you okay, Minho?'' Omma asked me concerned. I turned around and smiled. I didn't need to see her face to know that it was a fake and weak smile.

''I'm just tired, omma.'' I said. ''I'll go rest a bit before dinner, ne?''

''Araso,'' omma nodded. ''Would you like me to prepare something for you now? It can be anything.''

I shook my head and gave her a better smile. ''Ani, omma. Komawo.'' I said before walking up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door behind me and pulled the baby out of my bag and just stared at it.

''You still need a name.'' I said and pulled out my cell phone.

I've got a name for the doll - Minho

As soon as the message was sent, I put my cell phone on my nightstand and lied down on my bed before closing my eyes.

[End of Minho's POV]

 

''Please help me, HyunSu!'' You begged while you cleaned some tables. ''I don't even know if Ritsu knows about it!''

''Ritsu likes him?'' Hyun Su asked you with a confused look.

''Weren't you listening to what I said?'' You asked. Hyun Su tilted his head and slightly nodded. ''But...you're right! I don't even know if Ritsu likes him back! She wanted me to meet him but...oh, wait, I think she did say that she liked him...or she didn't? YAH! I forgot!'' You complained.

''Ami, why are you stressing so much about it?'' Hyun Su asked. ''You're dating Jaejoong, and is not as though you have feelings for Minho, do you?'' He asked, you shook your head. ''Then there's nothing you need to worry about. Minho probably only has a crush on you, which I'm sure that other guys have also gone through that.'' You kinda smiled. ''Now, chill, okay?''

You sighed. ''Ne...you're right.'' You said. You turned to look at the clock and saw that it was already nine o'clock, your job was done. ''Oh, I should leave now. Komawo, oppa!'' You said and then went into the bathroom to change back into your clothes (instead of your waitress uniform). You bid good bye to Hyun Su when you got out of the bathroom and then out of the cafe.

I've got a name for the doll - Minho

Oh, tell me. - you

You walked all the way back to your house, waiting for Minho to reply back. You kept waiting, even while you were preparing a snack.

 

[Minho's POV]

I yawned and stretched my arms as I slowly opened my eyes. What time is it? I rolled on my bed and looked at my alarm clock. It was already 11 p.m. Omma didn't come to wake me up for dinner... I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I was surprised to see omma still awake.

''Oh, Minho, you're awake. Are you hungry?'' Omma asked with a sweet voice. I nodded. ''So, are you feeling better to talk about what happened today?'' She asked me while I put some food into my dish.

''I was tired, that's all.'' I said and sat across from her.

''Minho, you're my son. I know there's something wrong.'' Omma said with a concerned face. ''I don't understand why can't you tell me. I'm your omma.''

I nodded. ''Ne, you are. It's just that...it's...complicated?'' I kinda asked myself.

Omma rolled her eyes. ''That won't work, son. I'm older than you, and that's what older people tell young kids.''

I sighed. ''I need to do this project of taking care of a fake baby doll with...a friend. And it just happens that yesterday I confessed to her that I liked her. She rejected me, but well...she already had a boyfriend. And...I don't know...I tried to make things come back to normal as though what happened yesterday never happened, but it didn't work. Jaejoong glares at me as though there's no tomorrow and I'm sure that Ami feels uncomfortable when I'm left alone with her, or even close to her.'' I tried to explain. Omma nodded.

I kept talking with my mom for the awhile, and then she decided to go to sleep. As soon as I was done eating, I washed the dishes and went upstairs to my room again. I took my cell phone and checked it. Ami had already replied back.

Oh, tell me. - Ami

Hyeri? - Minho

I wasn't sure why I picked that name, or if Ami would like it.

I like it. - Ami  She replied in the next few seconds.

I'm glad we got a name already. - Minho

Ne...me too. - Ami

I picked up the baby doll that was on my bed and looked at it. Maybe this project isn't going to be as bad as everyone in class thinks.

[End of Minho's POV]


If you don't like the name ''Hyeri'' just change it (:

What did you think about this chappie? Hope it wasn't a bad one.

@yoonbettifseo: ^^ kekeke ~

@kelsey: ^^

@ivylicious18: LOL! Yeah...

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]