It was fun!

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. ''You wanted to bring me here?'' He asked, not really shocked but actually kind of disappointed. You pouted when you saw his expression. Jaejoong turned to look at you and then smiled with a sigh. ''Now where?''

''You don't like it here?'' You asked. ''What's so bad about being at the mall?''

''Exactly...it's the mall. What's so excited about it?'' Jaejoong asked back. You actually didn't have a good answer to his question. You couldn't answer shop or watch a movie...

You pouted again. ''Okay then, this will be the first and last time I ever choose a place then.'' You crossed your arms. You were actually kinda hurt.

Jaejoong turned to look back at you. He rolled his eyes playfully when he saw you act so stubbornly. He took a step closer to you and grabbed your hand. ''Since we're already here, we may also buy a couple shirt.'' Jaejoong smiled.

''A couple what?'' You asked.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes again. You were doing it again...ruining the sweet moments. You blinked twice which made you look so innocent. Jaejoong chuckled. ''Couple shirt.''

Your stomach growled again.

''Anniyo, maybe later.'' Jaejoong chuckled again. You looked down at the floor embarrassed. ''So, where did you wanted to eat?''

You looked around the mall and then pulled Jaejoong away from where the two of you were standing.

[Yumi's POV]

''Whoa ~ I look awesome!'' I flattered myself. Hyoyeon unni helped me pick a new hairstyle and it actually looked great!

Hyoyeon chuckled. ''I told you.''

''Sica unni I thought you were changing your hair color?'' I asked as I turned to look at her. She looked the same to me.

Jessica shook her head. ''Wae? I didn't want to come here in the first place...'' Sica complained. I rolled my eyes and then looked back at Hyoyeon. She shrugged and then smiled again.

''Let's go buy something to eat.''

''Ani, it's not even mid-day.'' I complained.

Hyeoyeon sighed and pulled me out of the salon. There were lots of guys looking at our way. I have to admit that I felt really flattered. If only Jaejoong would turn to look at me like that...just like before... YAH! How I wished everything was back as before when that Ami girl was not in our high school! She ruined everything!

''Omo, Yumi-ah look!'' Hyoyeon exclaimed pointing at a mechanical bull. (A/N: I think it's said/written like that??)

I turned to look at her confused. ''Wae? I'm not riding that!'' I said before she could even say any other thing. Suddenly, on the other side I could see that Ami girl...and she wasn't alone.

KYA ~ it's JAEJOONG!

[End of Yumi's POV]

''Ani, Jae, stop it!'' You said as you tried to move away from him. It was impossible thanks to the crowd of people that were standing around the mechanical bull.

''Oh c'mon babe, at least ride it with me!'' Jaejoong pouted. Aigoo, so cute again!! That totally melted you!

You sighed in defeat. Jaejoong grinned and grabbed your hand as he started to pull you into the crowd. After he talked with the owner of it, the two of you hopped on the fake bull. Jaejoong sat behind you, his arms were on your sides while he grabbed on the bull...and then it slowly started to move.

You were surprise at how easy it was to ride this mechanical bull. You actually thought this was hard. Of course, that thought was suddenly out of your mind as it started to move faster and faster and faster!

In a blink of an eye, the two of you had fallen from the mechanical bull. You were laughing and so was Jaejoong. When you opened your eyes again, you were surprised to see Jaejoong this close to you, he was also on top of you. Jaejoong took advantage of this moment and leaned down to peck you on the lips.

The crowd around you started to clap and whistle. You pulled away from Jaejoong and chuckled. Jaejoong stood up first and then he helped you up.

''Komawo oppa,'' you said as the two of you walked away from there.

Jaejoong turned to look at you with a smile, even though he wasn't sure why were you thanking him.

''This was fun... I'm glad you wanted to surprise me.''

[Yumi's POV]

OMO! He kissed her 3

...Jaejoong...

They were even wearing couple shirts!

Ami >:[

[End of Yumi's POV]

[??? POV]

...I know Ami's happy with him but still...I want to be in Jaejoong's position. I've already confessed to her... I don't know what to do now.

''Minho!'' Onew shouted.

I turned to look at him. ''Wae?''

''C'mon, let's buy a new game!'' He grinned and stepped into the store.

I sighed and followed behind him.

[End of Minho's POV]


How was this chappie?

Whoa ~ both Yumi and Minho saw the two of you!

@mymy5106: KOMAWO ^^ It means a lot, and it makes me feel so happy to know about it! :D

NOTE : I may not update quick because I have to study for next week's exams, and I may not update next week because of the exams, but I'm sure going to try to! Also, thanks for supporting/reading/commenting/subscribing to this story! Gamsahabnida!

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]