Date

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

@KyleeRosethorn: ^^ sorry for leaving the cliffhanger lol.

@SHILLen: Here it is! Enjoy!

@shin_hyun2: lol! thanks, I'm glad you liked it, it means a lot! Lol, me too! I would love to meet him and even talk to him one day!

ENJOY!


Everything was becoming brighter as the two of you were getting closer. You couldn’t take your eyes away from the small table in front of you. This was going to be a dinner for two. You looked around you. There was a lake behind, some flowers on the grass and tall trees around. To make the view even better, there was Jaejoong. He stood behind a chair and pulled it out for you to sit down. After you sat down, Jaejoong moved across from you and sat on the other chair.

‘’What do you think about this?’’ He asked you with a smile. ‘’Seems like you’re speechless for the first time…’’ He chuckled.

You chuckled with him and then nodded. ‘’This is beautiful, Jae.’’ You smiled and looked around one more time.

Jaejoong’s smile grew wider to what you just called him. ‘’So, now you got a nickname for me?’’ He said. When you turned to look at him, he winked at you. ‘’I like it… Jae,’’ He smiled.

‘’It’s not as though it’s the first time you’ve heard someone calling you like that.’’ You stated.

‘’True, but it’s the first time I’ve liked that nickname this much.’’ He said looking into your eyes and smiling. You couldn’t help but to blush in that moment. ‘’And I think I should give you a nickname too…’’

You shook your head. ‘’Just call me Ami.’’

He wasn’t listening to you since he was still thinking for a nice nickname. A lot of things came to his mind, but he wanted something special, something unusual…

You turned to look at your right side and saw someone walking towards the two of you. After he greeted both of you and placed the food in the middle of the desk, he left. You smiled when you saw what you two were going to have for dinner. You were expecting something more elegant, and expensive, but what you had in front of you didn’t disappoint you.

‘’I’ll have your nickname before the night is over, araso?’’ Jaejoong smiled. You raised an eyebrow and sighed, but then nodded. ‘’I don’t know if you like eating pizza, but if you don’t –’’

‘’Ani, don’t worry. I do like it, and very much.’’ You informed him.

(A/N: If you don’t like pizza, then you can change it to whatever you want it to be)

He smiled. The two of you moved your hands at the same time. Jaejoong wanted to take the bottle of soda and you wanted to grab a slice of pizza. When both of you did that, Jaejoong accidentally pushed one of the candles and in a second the table was on fire.

The waiter who had brought the food for the two of you came running and immediately pushed the table towards the lake that was behind. Jaejoong and you were shocked at what he did. One second later, you burst out laughing. Jaejoong turned to look at you, and then he started to laugh too. A few minutes later, more waiters came to take the table out of the lake and also the things.

‘’Do you like wet pizza?’’ Jaejoong smiled and showed you the pizza.

You made a disgusted face and then laughed with him. You two bowed and thanked the waiters before leaving.

‘’I’m sorry it turned out like such a disaster,’’ Jaejoong apologized. ‘’Honestly, I wanted it to be a romantic dinner.’’

You turned to look at Jaejoong. He was looking at the front since he was driving. ‘’Don’t worry, Oppa. This is the best date I’ve ever had!’’ You smiled.

‘’How many other guys have you dated before?’’ He asked without looking at you.

You raised an eyebrow and then laughed. ‘’Jaejoong, are you jealous?’’

He turned to look at you and then back at the front. ‘’W – What?’’ He stuttered and then sighed. ‘’Maybe?’’

You chuckled. ‘’Just one,’’ you told him… Jaejoong was the complete opposite of you.

He then turned to look at you and smiled. You smiled back at him and then turned to look out the window. ‘’Where are we going?’’ You asked.

‘’To my place, we still need to eat dinner.’’ He smiled.

He pulled into a driveway and soon you saw a beautiful mansion. He parked in front of the house and helped you to get out of his car. The entrance to his house was two huge doors. When he opened the doors, he grabbed your hand and pulled you in. His mansion had tall ceilings, and in his living room instead of walls he had huge windows.

‘’You have a beautiful house.’’ You said while looking around. Jaejoong thanked you and then pulled you into the kitchen.

‘’If you want I can give you a tour around, but first things first, let’s eat.’’ He smiled. You sat on one of the tall chairs in his kitchen as you looked at him taking some things out.

‘’You’re going to cook?’’

He nodded without looking back at you. ‘’In fact, I’m a really good cook.’’ He complimented himself. You rolled your eyes and smiled.

‘’We’ll see,’’ you and hopped off the chair to walk around the kitchen. It was a huge kitchen. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and turned to look at you.

A few minutes later, your stomach started to growl when you smelled Jaejoong’s food. You sat back on the chair and looked at him, but the only thing you could see was his back. When he was done, he took some on a fork and blew it before feeding you.

‘’Be careful, it’s hot.’’ He warned you as he pulled the fork closer to your mouth. You kind of hesitated, but then you allowed him to feed you.

‘’Mmm! This is so good!’’ You smiled.

He smiled back and served you some of his food into a plate. As soon as he gave you a fork you started to eat.

You two ate pretty quickly, since after half an hour you two were done. As he promised, he started touring you around his house. It was gorgeous, and most of the things you liked were picked by Jaejoong’s mother.

‘’And…this is my room.’’ Jaejoong said as he opened the door and you stepped in.


SORRY for leaving another cliffhanger lol, but I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Also, the date isn't over yet. And I also need to ask for a favor, an easy one:

Could you tell me the nickname you would like for Jaejoong to call you?

Comment and subscribe <3