I Trust You

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

''Where are we going?'' You asked as Jaejoong pulled you out of the school.

''Away from here...'' Jaejoong murmured.

You stopped and pulled your hand out of his grip. He stopped too and turned around to look at you.

''What is your problem Kim Jaejoong?'' You asked. He didn't say anything. ''What is Yumi for you?'' When you asked him that, you realized that you were actually jealous of her. Being jealous was something unusual from you. You knew that you could only be jealous if it really meant a lot to you... You really liked Jaejoong.

''Ami...''

''Jaejoong, just say it.'' You said. ''I don't want to know anything else. Who is Yumi and what is she for you?''

Jaejoong took a few steps away from you and then came to stand in front of you. ''She used to hang out with us last year, but then she left. I...I liked her, and I didn't even know why, but there was something about her.'' He then shrugged.

[Flashback -- This was when you were in Japan]

''Omo, Yumi!'' Yuri squealed happily as she ran towards Yumi with her lips curved up into a smile. ''I heard Jaejoong oppa likes you!''

''Omona! Really?'' Yumi squealed too.

Yuri nodded.

So the hottest Kingka likes me? Yumi thought with a smile. Hmm...

Jaejoong was leaning against the wall talking and laughing with his dongsaengs. Yunho turned around and saw Yunhee laughing with her friends too. There was something about her than Yunho liked, probably her smile... (A/N: Yunho and Yunhee aren't dating, yet).

''Annyeong Oppa!'' Yumi greeted Jaejoong with a smile. Jaejoong smiled back and nodded.

What's up with that? Yumi thought with a pout. Yuri unni told me that he liked me...

''Oppa, want to have lunch with me?'' Yumi asked again, trying to have some of his attention.

Jaejoong then turned to look at Yumi and ignored what Junsu was telling him. Yumi smiled. She liked to have Jaejoong's attention. That was pretty obvious.

''Ne, Yumi, let's go.'' Jaejoong said with his charming smile and took her hand into his.

[End of Flashback]

''After that, I just kept flirting with her...'' Jaejoong confessed. ''And suddenly she changed. Two months later she left and now she's back.''

You slowly nodded, trying to think. ''But...who is she for you? What does she mean to you?'' You insisted.

''She's just a friend, Ami. Nothing more, nothing less.'' Jaejoong said. He then pulled you into a hug. ''Were you jealous of her, baby?''

You nodded, there was no point in lying about it now.

''I'm glad to know you want me, babe.'' Jaejoong smiled. ''But...there was no need for being jealous.''

You pulled apart from Jaejoong and crossed your arms. Jaejoong's arms were still wrapped around your waist.

''Why did you avoid me?'' You then asked.

He pulled one arm away from you and scratched the top of his head. ''Mianhae Ami, I didn't mean to. You know I love you, right?''

You shook your head. ''Nope, I don't know.''

''I love you, Ho Ami. I really do.'' He said with a smile.

You bit your lower lip and turned to look at something else.

''Yah! Don't do that when someone says he loves you!'' Jaejoong complained. You didn't listen to him and continued acting stubborn. ''Baby!'' Jaejoong cried.

You saw someone sitting outside of the school, and you recognized him. It was Minho.

''Minho...'' You whispered.

Jaejoong's eyes widened. ''A - Ami!'' He said and pulled you closer to him. ''Let's go.''

''Ani, wait Jae.'' You said and stopped.

Jaejoong then glared at Minho. You saw that and you took Jaejoong's chin into your hand and forced him to look down at you.

''Saranghae, Jaejoong.'' You said with a smile. ''Minho is also just a friend, nothing more and nothing less.'' You said. ''But he needs my help now.''

''With what? Why is he always needing your help?''

''Because, Jaejoong.'' You said and then pulled a little bit far from him. ''Don't you trust me?''

''Ne, I do. It's him who I don't trust.'' He said.

You shook your head. ''Nothing's going to happen between Minho and I, Jae. I'm taken, remember?'' You smiled. ''By you.''

Jaejoong nodded and then sighed. ''Araso...just because I trust you, Ami.''

You nodded. You grabbed Jaejoong's hand and pulled him towards Minho. Jaejoong didn't really want to go to where Minho was, but he didn't want to let go of your hand either. When Minho saw the two of you his eyes widened and he was ready to leave.

''Wait, oppa!'' You said and stopped him. He slowly turned around and just kept his eyes on you, never looking at Jaejoong.


Waaah! Jaejoong ♥ you! :D

What do you think about this chapter?

@SHILLen: Yeah... haha :P

@KyleeRosethorn: I'm glad to hear that! Komawo!

@yada0413: Lol! I hope I can clear your confusion with the next chapters! Komawo, it means a lot! ^^

Comment