Ch. 25

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

''You all did great in this summer event!'' The teacher exclaimed and clapped her hands. She was really proud of all of you, even after the incident of the balloon and food fight. ''I wish all of you a great summer break. Please rest a lot so that you come back to school with lots of energy and finish this year well.''

''Gamsahabnida.'' You all stood up from your chairs and bowed. The teacher bowed too before walking out of the gym.

 

~ That Night ~

You tried to open your eyes, but it was kinda hard since you were sleepy. You also tried to move, but failed. Whatever was on top of you was heavy. Your chest started to hurt because of it so you pushed it away from you.

''Yah!''

You sat up on your bed and the lights just to see Jaejoong sitting on his with a pout on his face.

''What are you doing here!?'' You asked more harshly than you intended to.

[Jaejoong's POV]

One fact about this girl: she's the ONLY one who dares to treat me like this. Of course Yunhee dares too, but her case is different. Any other girl would die to have me in her bed at this time during the night. I simply know that.

Instead of answering back, I simply pulled out the pair of keys she gave me. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. I knew what she was thinking now: ''Why the hell did I have to give my house's keys to Jaejoong?''

I smiled and pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around them. ''You don't look cute when your sleeping.'' I .

''Yah!'' She shouted and glared at me. My smile just became bigger. She grabbed one of her pillows and threw it at my face. I turned around so it just hit me on my jaw, neck and chest.

''C'mon, let's go.'' I said and stood up from the floor.

''Huh?'' Ami questioned and then turned to look at the clock. Instead of widening her eyes, she glared at me once more. ''It's freaking two in the morning!''

''Yah!'' I shouted once again. ''That's how you treat your boyfriend?''

''You don't like it? Then break up with me.'' She said and crossed her arms.

. . . . . Nu-huh, I wouldn't.

''C'mon, let's go.'' I said again. ''You'll regret not doing so.'' I threatened.

She narrowed her eyes. ''I'm not afraid of you, Kim Jaejoong.'' She said and then lied down on her bed again.

I walked towards her bed and lied on top of her again. ''It's okay then.'' I said and smiled evilly. ''We can also have fun in bed.''

Ami tensed. I smiled.

I put my head between her head and her shoulder and started kissing her neck, then moving up to her jaw and down to her shoulder.

''If you kiss me again you'll regret it.'' Ami threathen.

''Y'know, when people ask me how my relationship with you is...I'll just say it's...'' I stopped.

''It's...?'' She raised an eyebrow. She's a stubborn and impatient girl. Haha.

''Great.''

I chuckled and continued kissing her. Ami tried to move away, but I tightened my grip around her small waist. Actually, this seems to be better than what I've planned...

''If I agree on whatever you've planned...again...will you stop doing this?'' Ami pushed me away from her face.

''What if what I planned was this?''

She rolled her eyes. ''I know it wasn't this...and, the curiosity got the best of me!''

''Get dressed then.''

''Move away then.''

I leaned down and kissed her one more time, but this time it was on her lips. It all became better when she kissed me back.

She broke the kiss and moved a bit. ''Now move.''

I smiled and moved away, sitting on her bed's corner. She stood up and went into her dressing room to take some clothes, then she walked out and into her bathroom.


I wrote something really similar to this and was going to update, but because I'm such a babo I closed the tab without saving it. I tried my best to remember all the details I wrote, and this was the best that came to my mind. I'm still mad at myself for closing the tab since I think that the first time I wrote it, it came out better... >.<

Next chapter will be what Jaejoong planned.

@ivylicious18: Haha ^^ Ne.

I hope I'm not boring you. Please do comment with what you think about this story (:

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]